Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Virtual love affair

annetok

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
i need some views regarding this matter..

ano sa tingin nyo ang masasabi nyo sa CYBER/VIRTUAL LOVE AFFAIR?

as in mahal mo na xa khit dmo xa nkikita, nakachat mo lang, nakatext mo lang, naging phonepal...

take note never mo siya nakita o nakasama personally communication nyo lang is cellphone or pc??

post your views,,,

madami naman na ang ganito ngayon na sa net lang nagkakilala... yung iba nagkakatuluyan yung iba naman hindi...
opinyon lang po... mas maganda pa rin yung lagi mo nakakasama para makilala nyo ang ugali nyo sa isat-isa kung magiging kayo man..

you cant just judge or know the personality of a person thru messages via cp or pc. i find those people with that kind of relationship, desperate with love.

i still believe in true love. there should be a deep connection between the two of you.

if somehow the two of you make a deal to meet personally and both of you happen to be attracted to each other, then that is only the time you should be be considering to go on with the relationship.

anu kaya ang feeling ng ganun, di ko pa naexperience...pwede siguro kapag may valid pictures...atleast para mo na syang nakita...di gaya nung dati nung wala pa social net sites, txt at phone pal lang.

imo...it's not love....it is just that some relationships seems better when two sides actually don't see one another....it does'nt take too much of you...:noidea:

imo...it's not love....it is just that some relationships seems better when two sides actually don't see one another....it does'nt take too much of you...:noidea:

for the last line i agree xhirako :) kasi prang pag ganito ang relationship nyo you can still do your own thing db? parang may kausap at kalambingan ka lang pag kelanagan mo ng ganon :D:beat:

for the last line i agree xhirako :) kasi prang pag ganito ang relationship nyo you can still do your own thing db? parang may kausap at kalambingan ka lang pag kelanagan mo ng ganon :D:beat:

indeed ms. anne, relationship seems a lot better when both sides feel they are'nt deprived of their lives,

Dapat bago ka mainlove sa isang relasyon na ganyan

mas magandang kilalanin mo siya ng personal

although ka-chatmate mo xa, phonepal, ka-text na ng matagal..

mas maganda mag meet muna kayo bago mo siya mahalin ng tapat..:D

uso yan.
dyan nga ang karamihan nakakahanap ng life time partner

mahal na talaga agad?
baka naman feeling attracted ka lang sa views nya, sa thoughtfulness nya and all?

pag nakita mo sya, panu pag hindi mo pala sya gusto? pano na?

im into virtual love affair... for almost 16 months...

wag nyo nalang ijudge basta basta yung mga naka experience na ng ganitong affair. Respect nalang
iba iba ng ways para maiexpress ang love, lalo na sa panahon ngayon na modern.
Malalaman mo naman na sincere yung tao, lalo na at matagal na. Yun nga sa taas 16months na sila in that affair. Okay lang yan. Mas maganda kung nakakapag chat din kayo cam to cam para na din kayo nagkikita diba.

Last edited:
im into this right now. at ewan ko kahit we only chat and talk through ym (yung call) or skype or tinychat, we make it work. siguro all you need is someone who is faithful and honest. its not corny or impossible. we know each other for about three years na. 17 ako nun eh. im turning 20 this year and we are still together. he is from california ^^

maybe magkakaiba lang talaga ng pananaw ang bawat tao :) but if ever you enter this kind of relationship, make sure na kaya mo panindigan and kakayanin mo yung complications such as jealousy, doubt (lalo na pag magkaiba kayo ng timezone). pero sabi nga, if you really want it, you can make it work regardless of the distance :)

if you really want it, you can make it work regardless of the distance :)

I agree. Pero mas maganda pa rin iyong may 'physical touch'. I mean,there are some times na we feel so down; when all we ask for is an assuring hug and not just comforting words. Minsan words are just not enough. Or is it just me? :noidea:

I agree. Pero mas maganda pa rin iyong may 'physical touch'. I mean,there are some times na we feel so down; when all we ask for is an assuring hug and not just comforting words. Minsan words are just not enough. Or is it just me? :noidea:

i feel that way sometimes too :) i admit it. pero siguro im just too much of a romantic to say na his words and knowing that he is there for me, makes me feel better all the time. its faith and loyalty all wrapped in a beautiful package :)

Back
Top Bottom