Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Virtual love affair

one day after namin magkita, I was hesitant kasi baka hindi niya ako nagustuhan in real life (tipikal na iniisip tuwing eye-ball or EB) hehe.. He was pre-occupied and can't text me coz he's with his wife the whole weekend so Monday morning I received a text from him greeting me Good Morning... and I replied back greeting him the same thing. and we texted called each other, chat on and on until now.

Geez.. ito na nga ba sinasabi ko. Lampas na ako sa Vritual Love affair. Ibang taopic na dapat to hehe.

So in short, I liked what I met. The guy I am cheating with over the net turned out to be so great. Good-looking (tall dark and handsome) mabait, nice, is inlove with me. At ganun din ako sa kanya. Pero mas nahulog ata siya sa akin. Kasi praning na naman siya gaya ng dati. Seselos lagi. Dududa lagi.

Hay naku.. eto na po ako.. nahulog na nga.

So totoo nga talaga. Virtual Love Affair - may possible good future kung nasa tamang panahon at tamang sitwasyon. If this worked out for me, as married, why can't it work for anyone who's looking and more rightful to be loved and committed?

Kaya my advice for anyone who have doubts in this kind of beginning, keep the faith. Pero make sure you choose the right person. Not some guy/girl who would just go after sex or would just want to get laid.

Virtual Love Affair works. Sana it works wonders sa inyo na naniniwala at nasa ganitong sitwasyon din.

I rest my case. Thanks for reading my posts! :help:

Last edited:
one day after namin magkita, I was hesitant kasi baka hindi niya ako nagustuhan in real life (tipikal na iniisip tuwing eye-ball or EB) hehe.. He was pre-occupied and can't text me coz he's with his wifethe whoel weekend so Monday morning I received a text from him greeting me Good Morning... and I replied back greeting him the same thing. and we texted called each other, chat on and on until now.

Geez.. ito na nga ba sinasabi ko. Lampas na ako sa Vritualk Love affair. Ibang taopic na dapat to hehe.

So in short, I liked what I met. The guy I am cheating with over the net turned out to be so great. Good-looking (tall dark and handsome) mabait, nice, is inlove with me. At ganun din ako sa kanya. Pero mas nahulog siya sa akin. Kasi praning na naman siya gaya ng dati. Seselos lagi. Dududa lagi.

So totoo nga talaga. Virtual Love Affair - may possible good future kung nasa tamang panahon at tamang sitwasyon. If this worked out for me, as married, why can't it work for anyone who's looking and more rightful to be loved and committed?

Kaya my advice for anyone who have doubts in this kind of beginning, keep the faith. Pero make sure you choose the right person. Not some guy/girl who would just go after sex or would just want to get laid.

Virtual Love Affair works. Sana it works wonders sa inyo na naniniwala at nasa ganitong sitwasyon din.

nice story :thumbsup: good luck and be happy follow your heart and be enlighten:salute:

Edi hiwalayan na ang asawa at pumunta sa peeling nng iyong minamahal na irog :D

one day after namin magkita, I was hesitant kasi baka hindi niya ako nagustuhan in real life (tipikal na iniisip tuwing eye-ball or EB) hehe.. He was pre-occupied and can't text me coz he's with his wifethe whoel weekend so Monday morning I received a text from him greeting me Good Morning... and I replied back greeting him the same thing. and we texted called each other, chat on and on until now.

Geez.. ito na nga ba sinasabi ko. Lampas na ako sa Vritualk Love affair. Ibang taopic na dapat to hehe.

So in short, I liked what I met. The guy I am cheating with over the net turned out to be so great. Good-looking (tall dark and handsome) mabait, nice, is inlove with me. At ganun din ako sa kanya. Pero mas nahulog siya sa akin. Kasi praning na naman siya gaya ng dati. Seselos lagi. Dududa lagi.

:clap: Wonderful Love Story there. IMHO yun nga, :beat: you would never want to mess around with a married man lalo na kung medyo matagal ng kasal. Magaling na magpa-ikot. At based dun sa story madaling magselos at magduda :slap: hirap ng ganyan.

cyber love affair is a big joke. unang una. ndi mo sya nakikita in person. anong malay mo kung ung pic nga nya sa FB ang tunay na itsura nya.

number two, kailangan nyo ng physical interaction. hindi kayo pwedeng "i <3 u" at "mwah mwah tsup tsup" palagi. minsan, lalo na sa mga girls, kailangan nila ng totoong interaction.

tapos ang usapan.

to those who strongly believe in virtual love affair, good luck.

Last edited:
trip trip palang siguro pag nsa virtual :lmao: pero nsa inyo un kung gs2 nio magmeet at sa real world nio gwin ung mga bagaybagay :rofl:

karamihan ngayon jan nagsisimula e . pa text text hanggang maging kayo . pag nagkita .. ayun :lmao: BNT .

karamihan ngayon jan nagsisimula e . pa text text hanggang maging kayo . pag nagkita .. ayun BNT .
:p hhaha i-fifirst blood nia ung girl sa firs EB nila

Hi guys! It’s me again! Wow how long has it been? Buti alam ko pa rin pano i-access ang account na ito.

Guess what? The guy that I was talking about way back 2011 is still the same guy I am fooling around with now, 7 years later. Mas madalas kami magkita lately since October 2017 dahil nakakabyahe ako sa probinsya nila. A lot has changed since lalo na sa sitwasyon namin, the way our relationship is going and the situation we are at. I guess, we simply can’t resist each other and the mutual understanding na meron kami para sa isa’t isa made our relationship stand the test of time.

Since 2011, hindi naman kami masyadong naging active sa isa’t isa. Nasundan pa ang pagkikita namin nun about a year after na and we went and live our own lives occassionally talking and calling each other and video calling as well. Lately lang ulit naging close na naman kami and nagstrengten na naman ang relasyon namin. We text everyday, we meet a lot. Siguro mga 10 times or so na. I lost count.

Gaya ng sabi ko dapat ibang topic na to but hey, it is still a virtual love since we started off online and still trying to sustain the relationship online. Pero ibang level na to at mas complicated na talaga. I don’t know how this would end kung meron mang ending. I’ll update you.

nice real story to tell, hope good outcome will come to both of you.

Back
Top Bottom