Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wedding Proposal [Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbkebb09

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. Finally, i believe i am ready, i want to propose to my girlfriend this year, but i just want to ask, anu bang nauuna? Pamamanhikan or yung wedding proposal?I'm confused because as far as i know, the family/parents of my girlfriend should know that i will propose to their daughter. So, pamamanhikan naba un o hindi pa? Can someone give me some advice, insights or shed some light. Thank you in advance! :) :):salute:

I think proposal po muna, kasi ang pamamanhikan dun na bibisita yung family ng guy sa family ng girl para mas lalong magkakakilala at mapag usapan din ang kasal...yun pagkakaintindi ko..hehe

Hello to everyone. Finally, i believe i am ready, i want to propose to my girlfriend this year, but i just want to ask, anu bang nauuna? Pamamanhikan or yung wedding proposal?I'm confused because as far as i know, the family/parents of my girlfriend should know that i will propose to their daughter. So, pamamanhikan naba un o hindi pa? Can someone give me some advice, insights or shed some light. Thank you in advance! :) :):salute:

Para sakin? šŸ˜‚ mag paalam muna ikaw sa parents kasi kelangan niyo din ng blessings, then pag pumayag. Edi sugod! Propose na! Kapag umoo, punta ka ulit sa parents niya then say. "Hi mom, hi dad. I'm here again, and nakapag propose na po ako sa mahal niyong prinsesa."

- - - Updated - - -

I think proposal po muna, kasi ang pamamanhikan dun na bibisita yung family ng guy sa family ng girl para mas lalong magkakakilala at mapag usapan din ang kasal...yun pagkakaintindi ko..hehe

Gnun nga po tlga siguro. hehe pag nagpaalam ako sa parents nya dapat hindi nya malaman kasi pag nalaman nya pano pa ko mgppropose hindi na surprise hehe anyway, salamat po sa insight

- - - Updated - - -

Para sakin? �� mag paalam muna ikaw sa parents kasi kelangan niyo din ng blessings, then pag pumayag. Edi sugod! Propose na! Kapag umoo, punta ka ulit sa parents niya then say. "Hi mom, hi dad. I'm here again, and nakapag propose na po ako sa mahal niyong prinsesa."

I get it now. Malaking tulong kasi hindi ko alam kung pano sisimulan ung balak ko. hehe 5 years na kami this year, im turning 25, my girlfriend is turning 26 and gusto ko narin pakasalan sya at magkasama na kami kasi dun din naman punta nun naghintay lng ako na maging financially stable ako sa work. pero thank you po tlg. really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
It would be nice if you ask her parents formally first without your girlfriend's knowledge. Tell them of your pure intentions of marrying her, and since you respect them as your soon-to-be-parents-in-law, you'd like to ask for their blessings first. Then tell them of your plans of giving her a surprise proposal (pwede mo isama parents/family niya sa surprise na yun!) After the proposal, then, you can have the formal pamamanhikan - your family meeting your fiance's family :)

It would be nice if you ask her parents formally first without your girlfriend's knowledge. Tell them of your pure intentions of marrying her, and since you respect them as your soon-to-be-parents-in-law, you'd like to ask for their blessings first. Then tell them of your plans of giving her a surprise proposal (pwede mo isama parents/family niya sa surprise na yun!) After the proposal, then, you can have the formal pamamanhikan - your family meeting your fiance's family :)

Thank you for the tips and specific steps for me to do. Ill follow this. Thank you po. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom