Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wedding Song Suggestions

I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

I could not ask for more - Edwin McCain

Ehehem, e tapos na po yung kasal, June 29 pa, hehehe. Pero kung gusto nyo pa magpost, ok lang, at least matutulungan nyo yung mga magpapakasal pa lang. :D

Could Not Ask For More -Edwin McCain
The Last Time - Eric Benet

:thumbsup:

You're my Everything - Esmeralda
You make me feel brand new - Stylistics
For you - Kenny Latimore
Spend my life with you - Eric Bennet and Tamia
Lovable - Kenny Latimore and Chante Moore

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

allure - last chance :clap:

or pde nyo na gamitin yung theme song nyo mula pa nung naging kau nun. personalized ika nga. or mga favorite songs na naalalanyo bawat isa. bka sa actual day pag narinig nyo yung songs eh maluha pa kau :thumbsup:

wla bang link..

Uhm, this thread was meant para makapag bigay ng suggestions ang Symbianizers for song selections nung wedding namin ng wife ko. If you're looking for the actual songs, use the search function or kung wala dito sa Symbianize, mag request ka sa Media Zone. :salute:

For history, refer to page 1 of this thread. :)

Last edited:
bro, songs i used on my wedding was kenny g's wedding songs.. very nice one bro..

Wedding songs - The Last Time (by Eric Benet)
For You (by Kenny Lattimore)

another one yung kay martin nievera - With You....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i love you more than u'll ever know - michael ruff
one sweet day - mariah carey & boys II men
when i met you - barbie almalbis

luma na pero ang mensahe pang mr. romantiko..:D

sir BATTS opinion ko

JOE JACKSON - BE MY NUMBER TWO (ok yan sa entrance palang ng church,JOKE!)

Serious na.. THE GIFT - JIM BRICKMAN (MY WEDDING SONG)

Serious rin: Noong June pa kami kinasal ng misis ko, may nag pm pa nga sa akin tungkol sa song suggestions e. Halatang di binabasa yung thread. :D I'm just continuing this thread para reference sa mga ikakasal na naghahanap ng appropriate songs para sa weding nila. :)

@19jave32: The song One Sweet Day is meant for people who have LOST someone dear in their lives. As in: NAMATAYAN. :p Di yata babagay yun sa kasal. :slap:

Last edited:
haha..ganun ba? sori, nagagandahan lang ako dun sa kanta..:peace:

The Gift - Jim Brickman
Hold me in your arms - Rick Astley
The way you look tonight - Michael Buble
Dami pa ...

Back
Top Bottom