Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wedding Song Suggestions

kuya, bago lang po kasi ako dito...ano po yung music na ibibigay mo??music pieces ba???

moments of love by janno gibbs and jennylyn mercado
dun sa kissing of the bride, dapt timing yung pnka-climax nung kanta para mas feel n feel, ^__^

1 Can I just spend my life with you?
2 Saving forever for you
3 I promise
4 Kissing you

but you can search the net if you're still looking for more wedding songs.

Eto maganda: 1.) If - Rivermaya 2.) If I Never Knew You - Jon Secada and Shanice

1.) angels brought me here - guy sebastian

2.) i finally found someone - barbara s. and bryan adams

3.) born for you - david pomeranz

tol sorry late post,,i would love to suggest europa by carlos santana:thumbsup:

forevermore- side A
I do- 98 degrees
Come on get higher- matt nathanson

:wub:

Naku, kinasal na ata si Battosai e. Pakibasa kasi ang first page muna bago kayo post ng post, nalilinlang lang mga tao e. :lmao:

Post kasi ng post ng hindi nagbabasa e.

sabi po kaya kahit tapos na ung kasal
buhayin pa din ang post
para po makakuha na din ng idea ang iba
dibadibs? :D

Naku, kinasal na ata si Battosai e. Pakibasa kasi ang first page muna bago kayo post ng post, nalilinlang lang mga tao e. :lmao:

Post kasi ng post ng hindi nagbabasa e.

Hahaha, mag dadalawang taon na nga anak ko e. :lol:

Pero ok lang na open pa rin tong thread, para may idea naman ang ibang Symbianizers na balak magpakasal.

:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom