Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Do You Think Fellow Christians? : "Oh My G" A Mere Blasphemy Of God?

Oh My G! (Show) A Blasphemy of God or a Christian Show?

• Yes it do Blaspheme God!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not! it's only Just a Show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zigma

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
What Do You Think Fellow Christians? : "Oh My G" A Mere Blasphemy Of God?

First of ALL, Hello mga Fellow Symbianizers and Fellow Brothers in Christ,!! :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

What do you think about this show "Oh My G" of ABS-CBN and also Adding the upcoming another so called "Christian Show" Nathaniel,
Does the Following Shows Blaspheme or in some Way Ridicule The Holliness of the Almighty God?

As for my Own Opinion and I Hope You will Respect what's my Perspective about this so called Christian Shows that Give their Audience, Good Moral Values and Attitudes toward the Almighty God, or does it? Before I Refute Anything I Would Like to Inform You Guys That I'am A Christian, A Born Again Christian, I Follow The Law of our Lord Jesus Christ and His True Gospel,

From Wikipedia
PLOT
Sophie Cepeda is a teenager who struggles after both of her parents died. Sophie blamed God for the loss of her loved ones, until God himself appears to Sophie in different forms to enlighten the latter on the obstacles she is facing.

My Refutation

#01- Does it Give to their Audience "Good Moral Values"? Like What? Does it Portray to their Audience that we need to be more Active on Reading the Holy Word Of God "Holy Bible" and Following God's Commandment Than just Texting God on a Mere Smartphone with a Hashtag on?oh so this God on this show can Text us now na ba? ano ba number nya pwede ko rin bang itext itong si "so called G"? Anu network baka kasi Sun

#02- Does it Give to their Audience that We must Love God With all our HEART with all your SOUL AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF ( Luke 10;27) than Just Making a Hashtag About G, and then Arguing About this Mysterious Poet and the Love..Love Thing Again,,

- Does it tell to their Audience that their Title is Blaspheming the Holy Almighty God? Yes I Know it only says OMG, but even if it is Oh My God, OMG, no matter what you do, It's The Same Meaning, And God Cannot Be Fooled by that,
don't believe me? Then Read tHESE.. AND Please Do Remember.. this is the Word of The Holy Lord himself, Commanding us To Follow and Obey him

“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. Exodus 20:

-So Should we Normally Say Oh My God, Oh God, Oh Jesus! JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPEN?!, iF Something Happen Wrong? Does God Commend you if you Always Use his Name? Do you not know who are you Talking with? He's Our Holy fATHER, He's Holy, Remember?

#04- Where's The Christian Attitudes there? Does God Command us to Ask Him about Worldy Things? Does God Want us to pray for him for WORLDLY THINGS? as of today episode The Main Character is Asking God( A Hunk Actor who Portray Himself as God) if who's that Mysterious Poet,
* First of All, God IS SPIRIT HE WILL NEVER BE MAN, NEVER, if this Girl is truly A True Worshipper Of God THen He must already Know that God Forbid such thing Like these, Does She know That

God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth
John4:24

Not In Wordly Things for Worldly Things are those with Carnal Minds,

So Does it Portray to their Audience that I Can Pray to this G kung mananalo ako sa Lotto Bukas? kung kelan ako magkaka Gf? Kung Kaylan ako magkakaroon ng Bagong cellphone, kUNG Sino yung may Crush sakin sa Section namin? at lahat ng bagay na WORDLY? at HINDI NAAYON SA GUSTO NG DIYOS PARA SA ATIN, PLANO NYA SA ATIN

#05- So God can transform into Mere Human na pala?Yes I know Common sense Pinoportray lang naman na yun si God, Para sa atin na matatanda at may Knowledge na,Pero paano na yung mga Bata anu nalang ang papasok sa mga ispian nila sa Pwde palang maging Taong makasalanan ang Isang Banal na Diyos, so anu na next time pwede na ring maging Gamit? pwede na pala syang maging Lolo at minsan naman eh isang Hunk Actor? Wow so ang tanung ko about the Producer oF This show, Where did you get the Idea po? is it from the Bible? or sa Magazine?

God is spirit not a Mere Sinful Human "Actor"

1. Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God, to religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable. Some religions consider blasphemy as a religious crime.

#06- Do the Audience Know that the Word "Actor" really means A Hypocrite?

Strong's Concordance
    hupokrités: one who answers, an actor, a hypocrite
    Original Word: ὑποκριτής, οῦ, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: hupokrités
    Phonetic Spelling: (hoop-ok-ree-tace')
    Short Definition: a hypocrite, dissembler
    Definition: (lit: a stage-player), a hypocrite, dissembler, pretender.

Last Note: If you Want Good Moral Values, Christ Like Attitude, and Something that will Give you Hope and Inspiration, Dear Reader, You can hate me all you want but, But you will Not see those Thing on Television, you can only find them on the Holy Word of God,

Let God Be True But Every Man A Liar

Let Just Say that I have opened my eyes and Known the truth, No not in my Own Knowledge or power but by God, This is Just only a Scratch of the Lies and Hypocrisy of Media, and Hope you will too, I'am not Judging this Show, It's only my Opinion on How I View This Show, it is for God alone To Judge Us,

(mag uupdate nalang ako mamaya further on about these,) And Guyz? I need you Own Opinions about this, And As i said Before so say now I Again, Please Respect po sa mga Opinions ng bawat isa satin, Hindi po tayo magkakapareho, mey sari srili po tayong pananawa so wala pong tama at wala pong mali, Opinion lang ok!

"If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." John 8:32

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 139
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Re: What Do You Think Fellow Christians? : "Oh My G" A Mere Blasphemy Of Go

Depiction of God is not prohibited in Christianity and I don't think any of these Christian programs is meant to be blasphemous in any way. But they are utterly tacky. Pero masa naman ang intended audience at wala namang negative reaction mula sa kanila so wala rin akong nakikitang masama sa airing ng mga ganitong shows.

Blasphemy talaga di ba pwedeng disrespect lng muna?

Blasphemy talaga di ba pwedeng disrespect lng muna?

View attachment 212495

uhmm What's the Difference between what i just said and the Word disrespect?

Attachments

• Loop.jpg
    Loop.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Kung titingnan mu sa dictionary ang difference nila ay spelling. Hahahahaha joke

ang pagkakaiba nila ay yung "impact o degree"
Eto sample ko yung hypocrite at actor
pag sinabi ko na "You are a good actor" di ba matutuwa sya.
pagsinabi ko na " You are a good hypocrite" di ba baka masampal ako.

Para ding yung mataba at chubby
para di sya masyadong masaktan instead na sa bihan ng mataba eh sabihan na lng ng chubby.

Yung blasphemy strong word yan malakas yung impact. Para bang naghahamon
samantalang pag disrespect medyo light.

Yun lang po. Sana nakuha mo yung point ko.

Last edited:

tama po si TS, blasphemy po yung Oh my G vs. naruto.. padaan lang po

Ayon nga sa Biblia hindi dapat gamitin ang pangalan ng Diyos sa walang kabuluhang bagay, higit sa lahat lalo na siguro kung babahiran ito ng ano mang katatawanan o gawing katuwaan...
Dahil ang Diyos ay banal o perpekto ang Kanyang kabanalan at hindi natin ito pwedeng ibaliwala sa kahit ano pamang pagkakataon.

Tungkol po doon sa gumawa ng show kung malinaw sa kanila ang utos ng Diyos o ang kabanalan ng Diyos. Ito ay malaking kasalanan para sa Diyos.

btw, hindi rin po kc literal na nakalagay ang meaning ng "G". Pero kung magiging basihan ang common thinking ng tao ang "G" is means "God".
Ano paman, ang sabi sa Biblia ang tao po ay hinahatulan ng Diyos ayon sa kanyang budhi(tao).

Ikaw na lamang at ang Diyos ang dapat makaalam ng iyong paniniwala tungkol sa bagay na ito. Mapalad ang taong di sinusumbatan ng kanyang budhi kapag ginagawa niya ang mga bagay na pinaniniwalaan niyang tama. --Roma 14:22

Ipinapakita ng kanilang mga gawa na nakasulat sa kanilang puso ang panuntunan ng Kautusan. Pinapatunayan din ito ng kanilang budhi, sapagkat kung minsan sila'y sinusumbatan nito; at kung minsan naman, sila'y ipinagtatanggol nito sa kanilang isipan. Ayon sa Magandang Balitang aking ipinapangaral, mangyayari ito sa araw na ang mga lihim ng lahat ng mga tao'y hahatulan ng Diyos sa pamamagitan ni Cristo Jesus. --Roma 2:15-16

Kung sa palagay ng indibidual na Cristiano na ito ay mali, huwag nalang tangkilikin at kusa rin itong matatapos...
Kung patuloy paring nababagabag ipagdasal iyan sa Diyos na may kapahintulutan sa lahat ng bagay...

Ano paman, ang nais parin ng Diyos ang dapat masunod...

God bless...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom