Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is the sweetest word/line you've heard

ahhh ooohh oohhh - yon lang ang sabi niya pero ang sweet naming dalawa

"Hindi ka pwedeng kontrabida, you look like an angel." - it wasn't romantic, just a random dude in high school told me that 14 years ago. I still feel flattered when I remember it, and somehow it reminds me of how gentle I was before learning the realities of life.

Last edited:
"Hindi ka pwedeng kontrabida, you look like an angel." - it wasn't romantic, just a random dude in high school told me that 14 years ago. I still feel flattered when I remember it, and somehow it reminds me of how gentle I was before learning the realities of life.

ang sweet nga naman neto:cloud9::pacute:.

"I wish I was a tear in your eye, that rolled upon your cheeks and died upon your lips... but. If you were a tear in my eye. I would never cry, because I'm afraid to lose you. "

PUTANG INA MO sasaraduhan n kita ng pintuan pag d ka pa umuwi - sabi ng nanay ko, db ang sweet :lmao:

Last edited:
"You are my everything" Fuck those sugar-coated words I will curse these words forever :upset:

Marami mang umaaligid at nanliligaw sa kin. Hindi ko sila i-eentertain. Ikaw lang mahal ko at ikaw lang ang gusto ko makasama sa pagtanda. Mahal kita. Magtiwala ka lang. :)

"I love you" - those words, matagal ko na yang di naririnig.

madali lang sabihin yan. ang tanong totoo ba?

- - - Updated - - -

ayaw kong tumanda......

ayaw kong tumanda......

kung di ka kasama...

----itchyworms

Back
Top Bottom