Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

When was the Last Time You said " I LOVE YOU"

Re: When was the Last Time You said " I LOVE YOU"

kanina lang :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

kanina sa anak ko
kanina sa puntod ng yumao kong asawa
nung asa death bed siya.
tuwing naiisip ko siya..

To my family lately lang. Pero to a special someone matagal tagal narin. I LOVE YOU is getting used a lot these days. Pero para sakin di ako basta basta nagbibitaw ng salitang ito unless talagang mahal na mahal ko sila.

Nung nag-confess na ako sa kanya. I said it with honesty, sincerity, and whole heartedly.

I said it to my mom before I go to outside

Wala na kami ng jowawers ko so I'm pretty alone

Last night before going to sleep. I said it to one of her pictures. Sana mabigyan na ako ng chance na masabi yun mismo sa kanya, sa harapan niya.

Can't remember. Tagal narin

Kung galing sa puso, tatlong taon na ang nakakalipas.
Hay :slap:

Back
Top Bottom