Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

When was the Last Time You said " I LOVE YOU"

aLgiE

Amateur
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Symbianizers! When was the Last Time You Said "I LOVE YOU" to somebody? Was it Lastnight? Today? Or Just a few minutes ago? Share naman... :)

Last edited:
next monday....mag ii love you na ko... yun usapan namin ............................................

Kani kanina lang, may kasama pang "Ingat ka ha." :D

minute ago with so so much pa hehehe..;)

Last edited:
I told Someone Just Last Night :)

an hour ago maybe.... inihatid ko sa bahay nila kanina... kararating ko lang ng house... hehehe:)

i told HIM last night again, and this morning ... :)

Kagabi bago ako ng Gudnyt & Knina morning pg gcing ko..:giveheart:

the last time i said I LOVE YOU was yesterday thru txt pa!!!!

Kagabi... nag-usap kami sa phone... pero kung kasali ang text, every hour tinitext ko ang Langga ko ng I LOVE YOU MORE.... hehehehe... Kasi naman, mas Love ko sya ngayon kaysa kahapon... hehehehe... Miss ko na sya.... Uwi na naman ako this weekend, makikita ko na naman sya... heheheh :happy:

hmm.. halos araw araw naman eh, sa umaga, tanghali, gabi.. tska sa dulo ng message namin may "I Luv U" hehehe.. :happy:

haha! kanina lang mga 4pm... friend ko LANG! ggrr!!! sayang kung nasa pinas pa sya edi... hayy.. :weep:

1AM in the morning kya lng tinulugan na ako eh..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom