Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Who are your favorite authors?

nicholas sparks... the best! :)

sophie kinsella... j.k. rowling.. paulo coehlo..

nicolas sparks is the best ..saka si bob ong din ..

mine are:

1. james patterson
2. meg cabot
3. sophie kinsella
4. nicholas sparks
5. dan brown
:clap:

Fyodor Dostoevsky, EM Forster, Louisa May Alcott, Margaret Atwood, Sarah Waters

~ Mitch Albom (his books can change you life/perceptions/outlook in life)
~ Michael Crichton (a sci-fi genius, until now i'm still in awe of how plausible his 'Jurassic Park' ideas are)
~ J.K. Rowling (duh? given na 'to)
~ Suzanne Collins (last year ko pa natapos ung The Hunger Games trilogy nya,, pero may impact parin.)
~ Robert Fulghum (All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten... handsdown!)
~ Antoine Saint-Exupery (The Little Prince just changed my life. i won't get tired of reading this all over again)

Last edited:
Oscard Wilde.s "Picture of Dorian Gray", Jame's Michiner's "Hawai" and "Tales of the PAcific", Stendhal's "The Red and the Black", Leo Tolstoy's "War and Peace".

Fyodor Dostoevsky, EM Forster, Louisa May Alcott, Margaret Atwood, Sarah Waters
How about Doestovsky's "Crime and Punishment" and "The Idiot"? Good novels too!

Literary

Victor Hugo - Les Miserables (All time favorite, since I was in high school)

JRR Tolkien
JK Rowling

You must have liked the movie adaptation of 'Les Miserables' too, starred by Liam Neeson.

"The Importance of being earnest" by Oscar Wild.

Back
Top Bottom