Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Who are your favorite authors?

Max Lucado
Philip Yancey
Ru Dela Torre

& other authors of Christian Books. :)

George RR Martin - A song of ice and fire (winterfell!!) :thumbsup:
Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy, Georgina Kincaid, Bloodlines
Cassandra Clare - Mortal Instruments

Mitch Albom
JK Rowling
Elizabeth Brown
Joshua Harris
Paulo Coelho
Bob Ong

:)
at marami pang iba. :)

John Grisham, JKR, Tolkien, George R.R. Martin, Dan Brown, Paulo Coelho, and the list goes on...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sidney Sheldon
John Grisham
Tom Clancy
Arthur Clarke
Anne Rice
Brent Weeks
Dan Brown
James Patterson
George R.R. Martin
Stieg Larrson

:praise: :praise: :praise:

From my slow-accumulating bookshelf of modern fiction, here are some of my guiltiest pleasures:

Michael Crichton - exceptional blend of knowledge and entertainment; the horrors of science-fanaticism exposed, with acurate scientific and historical research--supported by legitimate technical data--, is Crichton's main plot in almost every book. His witty and sarcastic humor in his prose made him a literary genius, in my opinion. Don't bother watching the movies though.
-fav. books: State Of Fear, The Great Train Robbery

John Dunning - (Cliff Janeway bookman series) If you're a diehard fan of detective-series and mysteries, get the entire series(5 books) at once! If mysteries don't interest you that much, but you simply love books, still get the complete Janeway series. Bibliomania, secrets of the book trade, rare-book collecting, sacred first editions, bookscouting, and booktheft among others in five very exciting mysteries.
-fav. book: The Bookman's Wake

Lee Child - (Jack Reacher series) A retired MP Major who became a wandering hero, whose curiousity often brings him in the wrong place at the wrong time, messing with the wrong people, yet he always outsmarts, outwits, and outthinks his adversaries. Oh wait! I forgot, he's also 6'5" tall and weighs 250lbs; so he also outmuscles, outclasses, and outfights his enemies, brutally. The coolest protagonist since Chili Palmer, IMO. Read at least one Reacher novel and you'll know why. I have only read 8 out of 17 books from the series; left me craving for the rest.

Robert Ludlum - 700 pages of intricate plotting in supersonic pacing = 12 hours of non-stop eye-abuse. The late Mr. Ludlum is the devil himself! Ok, all superlative praises, amen. (Let's just pretend the Bourne movies don't exist.)
-fav. books: The Bourne Identity, The Scorpio Illusion

At bago pa ako mapagkamalang spammer, eto yung iba:
Jeffrey Archer, David Baldacci, John Grisham, Stephen King, Dan Brown, Scott Turow, Steve Berry, James Patterson, Brad Meltzer, Elmore Leonard.

Favorite ko lahat yan. And a lot more, actually. Ok ok, I'm a bibliomaniac! :D

Apat lang ang novels na naisulat ni Dan Brown:
1. Angels & Demons
2. Deception Point
3. The Da Vinci Code and
4. Digital Fortress

So, tatlo na lang bubunuin mo:)

However, James Patterson wrote 57 books:
1. The 8th Confession

2. MAX

3. Run For Your Life

4. Cross Country

5. Against Medical Advice

6. The Dangerous Days of Daniel X

7. Sail

8. Sundays at Tiffany's

9. Maximum Ride: The Final Warniing

10. 7th Heaven

11. Double Cross

12. You've Been Warned

13. The Quickie

14. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and other Extreme Sports

15. The 6th Target

16. Step on a Crack

17. Cross

18. Judge & Jury

19. Maximum Ride: School's Out-Forever

20. Beach Road

21. The 5th Horseman

22. Mary, Mary

23. Lifeguard

24. 4th of July

25. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

26. Honeymoon

27. London Bridges

28. santaKid

29. Sam's Letters to Jennifer

30. 3rd Degree

31. The Big Bad Wolf

32. The Lake House

33. The Jester

34. Four Blind Mice

35. The Beach House

36. 2nd Chance

37. Violets Are Blue

38. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

39. 1st to Die

40. Roses Are Red

41. Cradle & All (formerly Virgin)

42. Black Friday (formerly Black Market)

43. Pop Goes the Weasel

44. When the Wind Blows

45. Cat & Mouse

46. See How They Run (formerly The Jericho Commandment)

47. Jack & Jill

48. Miracle on the 17th Green

49. Hide & Seek

50. Kiss the Girls

51. Along Came a Spider

52. The Midnight Club

53. Black Market (later published as Black Friday)

54. Virgin (later published as Cradle and All)

55. The Jericho Commandment (later published as See How They Run)

56. Season of the Machete

57. The Thomas Berryman Number

Marami-rami ding basahan ito:p

Nevermore yung bago ni james patterson, sana magkaroon na ng free ebook nun dito :)

I like those authors with the kind of genre that Radclyffe writes... but I usually read those stories who are written by anonymous writers or those unpopular ones which posts their stories here in web :D

Radclyffe wrote the Honor series, Fated love, Justice series and others.. weird? well, we all have our own preferences :3

Iris Johansen
-The Killing Game
-The Face of Deception

hilig ko lang suspense. ok eh.. hehehe.. pero hnd ko na masyado nasubaybayan mga sumunod nyang libro. dami na bago. pero da best yang 2.

Robert Ludlum-suspense thriller
at si Paulito(yung sumulat ng Salamanka)..:clap:

In no particular order

Anthony Horowitz (Okay, there IS an order, fave author ko siya)
John Green
James Patterson
Darren Shan
J.K. Rowling
Pseudonymous Bosch
Trenton Lee Stewart
Neil Gaiman
Brandon Mull
Suzanne Collins (nabasa ko na yung Underland Chronicles nya)
Lemony Snicket
Rick Riordan
Eoin Colfer (dahil lang sa libro nyang Half Moon Investigations)
Harper Lee (To Kill A Mockingbird, the first old novel I've read that did not make me sleep)
William Shakespeare (Read many of his works)
R.L Stine (Goosebumps was my pastime)
Robison Wells (Variant is a very good, VERY GOOD novel)
Gordon Smith (Furnace series, he's not so popular. Mabait siya sa fans nya! Friend ko facebook account nya and nagrereply siya sa mga comment ko!)

May kulang pa ata. Anyways, ang sad na ako lang ata may fave kay Horowitz at Green.

Back
Top Bottom