Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Why does a bicycle need a bike rack for storage?

meamoantonio

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
just started the hobby and I'd like to know if it is a must to get one, I used to own a bike and I just put it in the garage, is it necessary to get a bike rack for home use?

Hindi naman. Tsaka depende sa space mo at sa trip mo. Kung gusto mo ng maayos at organized, maganda rin mag invest sa bike rack para hindi kalat.

Bike stand lang gamit namin. Yung nakasuksok either front or rearwheel. Noong wala pa kaming bike stand, lagi lang nakasandal sa pader.

Back
Top Bottom