Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wifi and bluetooth not connected

kaiserworth

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi

I would like some help with my phone HTC ONE M8, a month ago suddenly my phone stopped to connected the internet through WiFi networks and Bluetooth as well .

When I push the buton to turn on wifi does not start, as well with Bluetooth

I tried to turn on and off Airplaine mode but the problem it’s stil there

I restart the phone to factory setting, but the problem was still there

Sometimes I received these messages: Fail to load driver,reason:Unknow error(19) and Setting has stopped unexpectedly

I want to say that in the(October 2015) I dropped my phone down and my touchscreen it was cracked(the screen is perfect),but after this wifi and bluetooth worked perfectly until a month ago

Two weeks ago(March 2016) I sent the phone to service, but they said that my phone do not have warranty because the screen is broken( I find this very rare).

Can someone help me with any advice or what is better to do? from the service they told me that can repair the phone but the amount is enormous

Thank you in andvance

Back
Top Bottom