Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

YONIP CUSTOM ROM for MyPhone A898 Duo

I found a bug when using the sound effects on the music player
(ICS equalizer, not the DSP manager)
Sometimes the music player just hangs when in shuffle mode, the only way to remedy this is to disable the equalizer then enable it again as soon as the music continues to play.

And I can't hear the difference in sound when using the DSP manager, so I just uninstalled it...

I found a bug when using the sound effects on the music player
(ICS equalizer, not the DSP manager)
Sometimes the music player just hangs when in shuffle mode, the only way to remedy this is to disable the equalizer then enable it again as soon as the music continues to play.

And I can't hear the difference in sound when using the DSP manager, so I just uninstalled it...

Use dsp manager as ur default equalizer. And u can hear the difference when using a good headphone or speaker.

just joined sana ma approve,been using this rom for a week now so far so good

yung mga may yonip v1 for v1.12, paupload naman, wala na mahanapan sa net eh

nakuha ko ung lnk ko sa myphone forums....
gumagana ba gps?di ko pa siya napapagana e

For A898 V1.12 po ni re upload ko lang madami kc di makapag download ng V1 eh

haha badtrip beware sa mga V1.19 mawawala auto rotate after nyo iflash yung rom nato maybe v1.12 si otor haha syang so balik stock ako

help naman po..

..may way po ba na maalis ko po ung cwm sa phone ko feeling ko po kc nsiraung auto rotate ng fone ko papawarranty check ko po muna

..kc po pagkatapos ko po ibalik sa stock rom hnd na po siya nago-autorotate

..or pwede po ba makahingi ng copy ng stock rom na gumagana yung autorotate???

..sana may respond poh thanx

ano yung ginawa mo bago nangyari yan kasi kung version v1.19 ka at ginamit mo tong yonip rom na pang v1.12 ganyan talaga mawawala yung tilt nya at autorotate pero pag nirestore mo na yung back-up mo ok na ulit yan unless nalang wala kang back-up na ginawa at nagdownload ka lang sa fb alam ko v1.12 yung andun. by the way meron napong fix version ng yonip rom for v1.19 ok na auto rotate + tilt yun nalng po gamitin mo yun gamit ko now so far ok naman nag add nalang ako ng tweaks hehe supercharge o pimp my rom pede na

opo gumgana sya just follow the tutorial dun sa original site..

Back
Top Bottom