Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay A letter that i never sent to you

View attachment 268694

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for letting myself fall for you. I didn't expect this feeling. I never expected any of these to happen. I mean. We're just a friends but not really close. And I was a complete stranger to your life. It started with a simple question, a question I didn't expect you to answer.
But you did.
And so one question was followed by another, and another, and another... It didn't take long for us to eventually have actual conversations.
You are so much like me but, at the same time, you are you - unique, talented, smart, beautiful you. We've only known each other for days but I felt like I've known you far longer than that.
I never felt lost when talking with you.
I shared the stars with you and the memories, and you shared to me the beauty of music. You shared to me your hurts and I did my best to take them away.
In our conversations, I always tried to make you smile and I would always imagine your face when doing so.
Then, we finally met. It was so weird but you were like what I expected you to be. Everything about you perfectly fits - the sound of your voice, the sound of your laugh - and I'd try to steal glances of you whenever I could.
We were lost in our own little world and I never wanted us to be found.
But...who am I kidding? Myself? I knew this wouldn't last...you did too. And I am so, so sorry for loving you.
I am sorry to you, to me, to the us that never happened, to the us that will never become. I am sorry for being such a damn coward.
I am sorry.

Attachments

• 12920285_1133529290011353_797577696100828032_n.jpg
    12920285_1133529290011353_797577696100828032_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
Great writing. A lot of people can definitely relate to what you wrote. Nothing hurts more than unrequited love.

ang sweet naman..

nakaka-inlove :wub:

Salamat sa lahat ng nagbasa :)

Back
Top Bottom