Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

All About Manga Discussion Thread

May napansin ako ng binasa ko ang summary ng BASILISK manga, parang ito yung SHINOBI HEART UNDER BLADE - isang japanese movie.

Summary ng manga:
The Iga clan and the Kouga clan have been sworn enemies for more than four hundred years. Only the Hanzo Hattori truce has kept the two families from all-out war. Now, under the order of Shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa, the truce has finally been dissolved. Ten ninja from each clan must fight to the death in order to determine who will be the next Tokugawa Shogun. The surviving clan will rule for the next thousand years.

But not all the clan members are in agreement. Oboro of the Iga clan and Gennosuke of the Kouga clan have fallen deeply in love. Now these star-crossed lovers have been pitted against each other. Can their romance conquer a centuries-old rivalry? Or is their love destined to end in death?
cover.jpg

Ito yung summary ng movie:
After more than four hundred years of war between the Shinobi warriors of the Manjidani Koga and Tsubagakure Iga clans, the Lord Hattori Hanzou decrees that they must live in peace. Both clans live hidden in the woods and mountain without confrontation and without training ninjas in the shadow art of Shinobi. In 1614, the Lord of the Lords is convinced that the clans are dangerous threats for keeping peace in his lands, and his advisor plots a Machiavellian plan to destroy their best warriors in a contest. Meanwhile, the young Iga Oboro and Koga Gennesuke fall in love for each other. When Oboro's grandmother and leader of Iga clan Ogen and Gennesuke's father and leader of the Koga clan Danjo kill each other, Oboro and Gannesuke must lead their warriors in the ultimate battle of the Shinobi clans.

Screenies:
MV5BMjAxMjE1NTEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgxODkzMQ@@._V1._SX99_SY140_.jpg

thanks doganiere666 for the recommendation. Try nyo yung movie maganda yung action/fight scenes pero sad yung ending :-D

napanuod ko na ung anime tska movie nyan ung manga di ko pa nababasa wala na sigurong balak kasi my anime na eh :lol:.. maganda talaga ung movie, galing ng pagkakagawa :thumbsup:

halu! :hi:

Pasali! Wow, ngayon ko lang nakita tong thread na to. I read a lot of novels but I also read lotsa manga and I also watch lotsa anime.

Here's some of my faves: (very impromptu so baka may makalimutan ako ^__^ I'll just add some later on)

SHOUNEN

1. KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Seriously? Everyone should read this! and of course, watch the anime. :)

2. NARUTO - Uhm, need I say more? :)

3. HAJIME NO IPPO - Of course, I just read this because of the anime sa channel 7.. awesome ippo. ^^

SHOUJO /School Life/ Slice Of Life/ Supernatural

1. KAICHOU WA! MAID SAMA - I think may narecommend na nito.. so I second the motion! Usui = hot Misaki = badass .. They're just so sweet. Sana magkaron ng live action.

2. FRUITS BASKET - I just love this! Full of fun moments and drama scenes. I think super smart ng author nito. Ang galing galing lang talaga ng plot.

3. GAKUEN ALICE - I love how the protagonist started as an underdog and then eventually made her way up. It's just too bad na humaba na ng humaba ngayon to.. hmpf.

4. VAMPIRE KNIGHT - Full of action, twists and turns. Go vamps! I just wish na matapos na rin to.. hehe. Humaba na rin... and paikot ikot yung story.

yan muna for now ^__^
great thread. :yipee:

Pasali! Wow, ngayon ko lang nakita tong thread na to. I read a lot of novels but I also read lotsa manga and I also watch lotsa anime.

Here's some of my faves: (very impromptu so baka may makalimutan ako ^__^ I'll just add some later on)

SHOUNEN

1. KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Seriously? Everyone should read this! and of course, watch the anime. :)

3. HAJIME NO IPPO - Of course, I just read this because of the anime sa channel 7.. awesome ippo. ^^

1. KAICHOU WA! MAID SAMA - I think may narecommend na nito.. so I second the motion! Usui = hot Misaki = badass .. They're just so sweet. Sana magkaron ng live action.

2. FRUITS BASKET - I just love this! Full of fun moments and drama scenes. I think super smart ng author nito. Ang galing galing lang talaga ng plot.

3. GAKUEN ALICE - I love how the protagonist started as an underdog and then eventually made her way up. It's just too bad na humaba na ng humaba ngayon to.. hmpf.

4. VAMPIRE KNIGHT - Full of action, twists and turns. Go vamps! I just wish na matapos na rin to.. hehe. Humaba na rin... and paikot ikot yung story.

yan muna for now ^__^

I'm also reading those mangas, mga HOT mangas mga yan eh! Yang Katekyo Hitman Reborn lang ang hindi ko masyadong binabasa.

SHOUNEN

yan muna for now ^__^

:welcome: sa Thread.. ung naruto lang binabasa ko sa mga list mo :lol: ung iba hindi kasi my anime adaptation na eh kaya di ko na binabasa :lol: tska kakastart ko lang rin magbasa ng manga mag 5 months na hehe

SHOUNEN

Binabasa ko din tong mga to :excited:
Nakakalungkot nga lang yung sa Reborn. Andami nang nawala. :weep:

Para sa mahilig sa fight scenes at action na manga, eto na: :guns::boxer:

1. Holyland

Synopsis: Yuu is a high school kid who doesn't really fit anywhere. To find a place he can belong, be accepted, he will do anything. However one thing leads to another and he is forced to fight to keep his place, his holyland.

Meron din itong live action kung gusto nyo ng video:

Korean Version 4 Episodes lang!
250px-Holyland_Korean_Drama-p1.jpg

Video link : http://doramax264.com/11265/holyland-2012-k-drama/

Japanese Version
Holyland.jpg

Video link: http://www.dramadownload.net/japanese-drama-download/holyland.html

2. Gamaran

Synopsis: "Middle Edo Period -- One state becomes the gathering place for sinful martial artists, who believe in nothing other than power, know of no other way of life other than letting oneself go wild in the battle. That state is the Unabara State, the "Haunt of Demons" . . ."

Washitzu Naosata, the ruler of the powerful state, Unabara, is looking for his successor. He calls upons all his 31 sons, and tell them to search for whoever they believe to be the strongest martial artist of all. Each of their chosen martial artists then are to fight against each other until only one is left standing. Whoever is the winner, whoever has the strongest martial artist in nation by his side will become his successor . . .

Out in the midst of the mountain is the doujo of the "Daigame Ryuu" (Giant Tortoise Style). There lives Kurogane Gama, the son of the legendary swordsman, Kurogane Jinsuke, who is believed to be able to kill 1000 martial artists in Unabara. There, one of the son of Washitzu Naosata, Washitzu Naoshi, comes in search of the legendary swordsman, only to find that he had gone missing several years ago. After seeing the battle style of Gama, he instead chooses to ask Gama to come with him. Wanting to become stronger, Gama agrees to his offer, and that marks the beginning of Gama's battle to become the strongest of all . . .
cover.jpg

3. Kurogane (Kezawa Haruto)

Synopsis : Kurogane Hiroto is in high school, where he is academically the top of his class but literally the worst in physical activity. Born with a weak body, he has no endurance, speed nor strength and Hiroto wants nothing more than to be a hero. Fate teases him by making him very observant, which allows him to see well beyond anyone else in sports, but his body is not able to react to any of it.

He learns from his friend Shiratori, who wants to recruit him for the Kendo team, about a rumor about a ghost named Tojo Sayuri, who wields a katana and haunts an ally in the city. Half curious, Hiroto goes there only to find that the ghost is real and that Tojo Sayuri has been looking for a successor to her Sakura sword style for 150 years. Sayuri chooses him as the successor after being able to dodge her attack and forces him to learn the Sakura style. Even with the help of the ancient swordsman ghost, Hiroto has to overcome his poor motor skills in order to be the hero he always wanted to be.

cover.jpg

Enjoy reading!

Wala na bang magrerecommend ng manga? Wala na akong mabasa bored na bored na ako.

e2 dude.. mukang asteg ung drowing pero di ko pa nababasa.. tagal ko ng dinownload pero di ko mgalaw galaw kase busy eh:lol:

cover.jpg

o kaya ito.. korean:lol:

aflame_inferno_02.jpg

hmm meron bang manga yung about sa lalake na student then torpe type sya dahil di nya maamin sa isa nyang classmate n mahal nya sya?
at yung lalake eh matalino at mabait , meron kayang manga na gnyn? xD

SHOUNEN

yan muna for now ^__^
binabasa ko rin ang mga to :D kaso dami ko ng namiss sa Reborn :cry: busy na masyado.
Naruto - awesomeness :thumbsup: kaso nakakasawa rin ang maraming flashback :lol:
Toriko
Fairy Tail

san ba ako pwedeng magdownload ng mga manga?? para kahit sa cp ko na lang basahin. alam nyo ba :unsure:

yan lang ang mga active na binabasa ko ngayon. :lol:
nakakatuwa meron palang ganito :)

Wala na bang magrerecommend ng manga? Wala na akong mabasa bored na bored na ako.

try mo ung Girls of the Wild's isa sa mga paborito ngayon na manwha :D tska try mo rin ung minamoto monagatari tska Nozoki mga paborito ko rin although nasa border h na siya pero my story talaga :) try mo mga yan puro ongoing mga yan :thumbsup:

binabasa ko rin ang mga to :D kaso dami ko ng namiss sa Reborn :cry: busy na masyado.
Naruto - awesomeness :thumbsup: kaso nakakasawa rin ang maraming flashback :lol:
Toriko
Fairy Tail

san ba ako pwedeng magdownload ng mga manga?? para kahit sa cp ko na lang basahin. alam nyo ba :unsure:

yan lang ang mga active na binabasa ko ngayon. :lol:
nakakatuwa meron palang ganito :)

maraming site na pwede magdownload eh. sa mga scanlation group site oh kaya sa mangatraders, crazyte, tska stopazmo dyan ako nagddownload ng mga manga :)

maraming site na pwede magdownload eh. sa mga scanlation group site oh kaya sa mangatraders, crazyte, tska stopazmo dyan ako nagddownload ng mga manga :)
:hyper: salamat ng marami. makapagdownload nga mamayang gabi
:praise:

Recommend ko lang yung Tower of God sa mga di pa nakakabasa nito. Wala akong masabi sa manhwa na to.

towerofgod.wikia.com/

Napanood ko rin to Angelcust :-D Try mo ang BOKU NO HATSUKOI WO KIMI NI SASAGU, both manga and movie. I Give My First Love To You yung English name nyan. Popular manga yan baka nabasa nyo na rin yan.

link sa asianwiki : http://asianwiki.com/I_Give_My_First_Love_to_You

I'm familiar with the manga and movie pero pass na muna. :)

Recommend ko lang yung Tower of God sa mga di pa nakakabasa nito. Wala akong masabi sa manhwa na to.

towerofgod.wikia.com/

Cool. Another TOG fan. High five! :D

:) Nakaka adik kasi ung TOG eh, mas naadik pa ko dito compared sa Naruto and One Piece

Me too. :D
Hindi lang talaga ako updated sa Naruto & One Piece kaya yung ToG nalang.

Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala kung sino talaga si Viole. Shock pa din ako until now.
Natatawa lang ako. Ever since kasi ni-reveal kung sino siya, bigla siya dumaldal.

haha, uu nga pero dahil siguro sa na attach na siya sa new team niya :)
Ok din yung Manhwa na Noblesse and The God of Highschool.

Personal ranking ko sa mga binabasa ko:

1. Tower of God
2. Fairy Tail
3. The God of Highschool
4. One Piece
5. Naruto
6. Noblesse
7. Bleach
8. Sunken Rock

Hiatus:

1. Deadman Wonderland
2. Highschool of the Dead
3. Bloody Cross

Guys may mairerecommend ba kayong manga na katulad ng The Breaker? Hehehe Matagal kasi yung update. :D

Sya nga pala yung mga gustong magbasa ng comedy genre na manga try nyo tong mangas na ito: God of Bath, Arakawa Under the Bridge. Super nakakatuwang basahin lalo na yung God of Bath. :D

Nabasa ko na ang Tower of God, maganda yung story kaso ang tagal MAG-UPDATE. Ang daming magagandang manga pero matagal MAG-UPDATE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom