Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
atheism is not a religion, it's a restored mental health. :)

that is why only sheeps need a shepherd :lmao:

Last edited:
Characteristics of the true Religion:
1.) basing their beliefs not from their own thoughts but from the bible. (2Tim.3:16,17; 1Thes.2:13)
2.) worshipped the true God Jehovah and proclaiming his name.(Psalm 83:18; John 17:6)
3.) showing sincere love to all sort of people and to one another.( John 13:34,35)
4.) believing that God used Jesus Christ inorder for mankind to be saved.( Act 4:12; Mat.20:28; John 3:36)
5.) not part of the world.( John 18:36;Rome 13:1;Act 5:29; Mark 12:17 and 1John 2:17)
6.) preaching that the Kingdom of God is the only hope for mankind.(Mat.24:14; Psalm 146:3 ; Mat. 6:10; Dan.2:44 ; 2Peter 3:13)

the poll is misleading ... kelan pa naging religion ang atheism?

Adventist - naghihintay sa ikalawang pagdating ni Jesus . . .

Uhm...hahaha! Is born again a religion? Alam q hindi. Hahaha.

base on what we've learned kn0w..religion is christianity,buddism,islam..diba mga ganun?taz under christianity we have sects,.dun pumapasok mga born again,rc,etc.?so i think reality religion ko ay christianity..hehe..no offend pero tinuro yan sa skul diba?haha..
Ge po",j

kahit ano pa religion mo, eh kung sugarul. Lasinggiro, sinungaling. Magnanakaw. Rapist. Adik. Mangungutong. Mandurugas. At pati si inday ay kinakantot mo kapag wala asawa mo. wag kana lang mag religion. wala rin kwenta,

born again christian by my parents choice, not mine.. well i have no choice..

pero ngayon, i'm not considering anything.. any religion..

Last edited:
if salvation is not because of what religion you are currently into, then why is it that there are thousands of sects and denominations in the world claiming that they are the true religion and outside of them are false?

if doing good is because you believe in God and your religion, would you still do good if i will take away your belief? is doing good dependent from your belief that there is God?

^ Nice thought, but the thread not intended for that inquiry :) if you are theist I will answer in a theist way otherwise I'm in argument with you :) or just intended for your enjoyment afterall those who lacking reasoning answering it... For Christian: The just shall live by faith :) doing good is the one of the manifestation of being a believer... doing good won't save you without faith :). The reality those who backslide, who encounter the truth... making palusot sa mga kasalanan nila by embracing so called "realistic point of view" to avoid being guilty and continue doing some 'so called sin by Christian' otherwise kong pinanganak ka talaga na ganyan ka na it's a different thing. With respect to TS we won't be discuss further here (OT) or it would come to close thread. Anu religion background mo thrown? :) or di ko lang nabasa dito

@thread: Former Catholic then Christian (born again)

pinapasaya mo naman ako sa post mo @jtribaco.:lol: anyway got your point.:lol: but no not really :lmao:

^ thank you na lang... but no THANKS! Science has Limitation :rofl:

This thread is polling SB belief :) ... up natin!

^ Nice thought, but the thread not intended for that inquiry if you are theist I will answer in a theist way otherwise I'm in argument with you or just intended for your enjoyment afterall those who lacking reasoning answering it... For Christian: The just shall live by faith doing good is the one of the manifestation of being a believer... doing good won't save you without faith . The reality those who backslide, who encounter the truth... making palusot sa mga kasalanan nila by embracing so called "realistic point of view" to avoid being guilty and continue doing some 'so called sin by Christian' otherwise kong pinanganak ka talaga na ganyan ka na it's a different thing. With respect to TS we won't be discuss further here (OT) or it would come to close thread. Anu religion background mo thrown? or di ko lang nabasa dito

@thread: Former Catholic then Christian (born again)
my question is not really intended for others to post their answers here in this thread. i just drop that question for others to answer just for themselves. let's say just for the sake of reflection. i did not intend to argue because that's OT.

by the way just to answer your question.. i was born, baptised and raised as catholic... =)

it maybe true that science has limitation but the good thing is, science never ends its quest for knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom