Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

can people be good without god?

So meron ka ng background how it runs. So definitely hindi mo rin maaalis na meron magkamali dyan, management style, priority. At Syempre meron din matutukso. Pero in essence hahayan mo bang wag tumulong because of this minor technicalities? The more na paratangan mo lang at hindi makatulong, ilang tao na rin sana ang matutulungan mo, how much more kung marami kang katulad mong mag-isip? Think, think and think.

You also forget that vatican it is a church and also and state. And kunting research how to dress like a priest in olden times. And also don't forget you should also divide your resources. Not all of this should go to charity. Yung style na ganyan gamit na gamit yan sa ........ to stir the flames.

IMPOSIBLENG mangyari yan. Lalo na sa mga atheist kaya nga ayaw nilang maniwala sa Dios eh para makagawa sila ng mga imoral na gawain na walang kinakakatakutan . MAy kasabihan kasi "Masarap ang bawal".

Naniniwala ako na naramramdaman din ng mga atheist na yan na may Dios, kaso pinipilit lang nilang iwasan o hindi pinapansin para magawa nila ang gusto nilang gawin na walang takot. GOD is trying to contact you and want you to feel his presence, but you just rejecting him and blindly go on with life controlling that emotion. Don't lie to yourself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wag kang magsalita kung wala kang alam. originator of evil? Satan is originator of all evil in this world. NGayon next sasabihin mo bakit nagtaksil si Satan diba anghel siya dati?. Ang sagot ko sayo ang tao nga binigyan ng freewill ng Dios yung mga anghel pa kaya? Kung ginamit man nila ang freewill nila para gumawa ng katarantaduhan di kasalanan ng DIos yun Kaya nga paparusahan eh kasi ayaw nya sa mga Evil. Wag kang magalala darating rin ang oras para parusahan ang mga anghel at mga taong yan. Bago magsalita magsearch muna kung ano ba talaga ang attribute ng Dios. base sa post mo wala kang alam. :)

yan ang problema kapag hindi mo kayang gumawa ng mabuti kahit wala kang kilalang diyos... ikaw na ang may problema nyan.

Di porket nag English ka e matlino na ang tunog mukang tanga parin,

Di mo pa nga nasasakot tanong ko
IS IT POSIBLE TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING?? \
Ang sa sagot mo ay katangahan. PWede maprove sa Laboratory? Nothing? as in? :lol: Oo gamit ka laboratory gawa kayo vacumm at wag kayo gumamit ng mga equipments at aparatuses. Hayaan nyo lang ha? hanggang magkaroon bigla ng kahit na ano :lol:

Don't you get tired showing us how ignorant you are...? Dimwits think brave words are enough to make up for their lack of intelligence, and here's another classic case. :lol: :lol:

For your information, you can actually set up a simple laboratory experiment to show you how something can arise out of nothing. How? Clue: google virtual particles and the links within. you will not get free lectures from your betters all the time.

And I leave you with this for your enjoyment: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln

- - - Updated - - -

A big No!

Naturally people are not good!
If you observe and put two toddlers in a room with only one toy or food and everybody knows what will be the result, that they will fight or quarrel!

That's why God gave us the Ten Commandment and the Scripture as our guide!

http://endtimeheadlines.org/2015/05/oldest-complete-copy-of-ten-commandments-displayed-in-israel/

Exactly your illustration: individuals generalize from experience and they pass the knowledge to their children who would become adults one day. Now expand that experience generalization in the context of a larger society and polity, up to a nation/country, and thenceforth to the world at large.

Humans have made moral conclusions based on facts of experience, not from any deranged mystic's concept that an act has become bad only because god says it so. Stealing is bad before the commandment "Thou shalt not steal." Murder is bad for any society wanting to live together in harmony before the command "Thou shalt not kill/murder."

There are many existing tribes and societies even today who abide by moral concepts not derived from conjuring any fairy tale god. Confucian Chinese, Japanese, Koreans have done so for centuries. The idea that morality is only possible as a gift from god only comes from brainwashed, mind-fried dogmatics who could not get away from their doctrines.

Don't you get tired showing us how ignorant you are...? Dimwits think brave words are enough to make up for their lack of intelligence, and here's another classic case. :lol: :lol:

For your information, you can actually set up a simple laboratory experiment to show you how something can arise out of nothing. How? Clue: google virtual particles and the links within. you will not get free lectures from your betters all the time.

And I leave you with this for your enjoyment: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln

Another stupid answer, that comes from a stupid person. Nothing? What will you use in laboratory? Nothing? Then used virtual particles? Really? Is virtual particles consider as nothing? :slap: . Every stupid atheist asking us Where did God came from? I know you are curious why wont you ask your stupid friends, Where did that particles come from? And after that ask him where did that something that makes virtual particles came from? I believe in God because all prophecy that pertaining to you is all happening :lol:. Ignorant,BIAS stupid people :lol:

Last edited:
Another stupid answer, that comes from a stupid person. Nothing? What will you use in laboratory? Nothing? Then used virtual particles? Really? Is virtual particles consider as nothing? :slap: . Every stupid atheist asking us Where did God came from? I know you are curious why wont you ask your stupid friends, Where did that particles come from? And after that ask him where did that something that makes virtual particles came from? I believe in God because all prophecy that pertaining to you is all happening :lol:. Ignorant,BIAS stupid people :lol:

:lol: Butthurt eh. As usual parading your utter ignorance about the concepts being discussed. Learn the concepts of zero point particles, virtual particles, quantum fluctuations (of which all your religious masters are shaken to their bones), of how something could arise from zero/nothing instead of making a total laughingstock of yourself around here. clue: you won't be getting free lectures from me :lol: :lol:

Nagtataka na nga ako sa iba sa kanila. Kapag Diyos ang pinag-uusapan pilit nila hinahanap yung simula. Gaya ng aso, tatanong sa iyo san galing ang aso. Sasagot ka sa nanay at tatay nila. Tatanungin ka uli saan galing yung nanay at tatay ng aso hanggang makarating sa sagot ng believer na gawa ng Dyos. Tatanong na naman saan galing ang dyos sino gumawa sa kanya. Syempre sasabihin ng believer eh siya na ang simula nga eh. Pero pipilitin ka pa rin na maghanap kung saan galing. Maski pa sagutin mo gaya ng sa kawalan. Pero hahanapan ka pa rin saan galing ang kawalan.

In short pipilitin kang sumagot kung ano ang pinagmulan. Pero sa kanila pwede galing sa kawalan. Tanungin mo kaya saan rin galing ang kawalan nila?

how does it feel being a believer when:

• science removes any concept of god in the creation of the universe by showing how exactly something could arise from nothing.
  • science removes any concept of god in the creation of life by showing how all living things could start from nonliving things.

so yeah, good luck to your dogmas.

:lol: Butthurt eh. As usual parading your utter ignorance about the concepts being discussed. Learn the concepts of zero point particles, virtual particles, quantum fluctuations (of which all your religious masters are shaken to their bones), of how something could arise from zero/nothing instead of making a total laughingstock of yourself around here. clue: you won't be getting free lectures from me :lol: :lol:

Another atheist escapegoat. When they cannot answer the questions. There they are lifting their own table, Kung baga sa tagalog, mahangin :lol:, answer the question before you make your self known to me that you are the most intelligent person on earth :lol:. I dont need your service even if you give it for me for free :lol:

Atheist be like. The scientist said this and it is on our side, I will not question in anymore this must be true :lol:

Christians be like. Why wont you do to your side what you're doing in ours? I will not say that it is BIAS. But it is BIAS :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

how does it feel being a believer when:

• science removes any concept of god in the creation of the universe by showing how exactly something could arise from nothing.
  • science removes any concept of god in the creation of life by showing how all living things could start from nonliving things.

so yeah, good luck to your dogmas.

No :lol: Science, proves nothing regard how the all thing started, because if that is true, The world should know it and yet they did not publish it. It will be the greatest discovery of all time, but how in world that even other scientist are not convince? :lol:

Another atheist escapegoat. When they cannot answer the questions. There they are lifting their own table, Kung baga sa tagalog, mahangin :lol:, answer the question before you make your self known to me that you are the most intelligent person on earth :lol:. I dont need your service even if you give it for me for free :lol:

Atheist be like. The scientist said this and it is on our side, I will not question in anymore this must be true :lol:

Christians be like. Why wont you do to your side what you're doing in ours? I will not say that it is BIAS. But it is BIAS :lol:

:lol: you are missing one basic thing about rules of engagement in any argument: you have to have even a basic knowledge of the basic concepts laid on the table. as you evidently have a zero clue of what constitutes good argument and a poor understanding of the issues involved, any man of shame and decency would have left the table long time ago, but apparently not those so far below that class of man such as you, shamelessly parading your ignorance of the concepts and being proud of it at the same time. well of course, nothing new there about zombies who think their beliefs give them a right to feel equal to or at the same level of their betters.

And yeah, I am not modest or humble or such categories only hypocritical schemers are wont to do, dressing like like sheep but hiding the fox within. :lol:

Natural lang yan sa science, ganyan ang pamantayan nyan eh.

So hindi ka na magtaka na bigla na lang may lalabas na ebak sa ibabaw ng mesa natin. Bigla na lang lalabas si megatron at optimus sa sala natin na nag-aaway.

:lol: you are missing one basic thing about rules of engagement in any argument: you have to have even a basic knowledge of the basic concepts laid on the table. as you evidently have a zero clue of what constitutes good argument and a poor understanding of the issues involved, any man of shame and decency would have left the table long time ago, but apparently not those so far below that class of man such as you, shamelessly parading your ignorance of the concepts and being proud of it at the same time. well of course, nothing new there about zombies who think their beliefs give them a right to feel equal to or at the same level of their betters.

And yeah, I am not modest or humble or such categories only hypocritical schemers are wont to do, dressing like like sheep but hiding the fox within. :lol:

NAgpakahangin na naman si manong. :lol:. Answer the question first , Atheist be like. This religious people answers are lame and not clear. I just want to see from the atheist how should the questions be answer clearly. Learn from the master they said. But so far. I cannot see anything even a glimpse of a shadow :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No :lol: Science, proves nothing regard how the all thing started, because if that is true, The world should know it and yet they did not publish it. It will be the greatest discovery of all time, but how in world that even other scientist are not convince? :lol:

:lol: is that all the logic your hapless brain could muster—that it is not published? you think...?? :lol: look around scientific journals, online you will see it all. it has been there for a long time. but scientists take pity on you religious types, leaving it all for your types to discover what we have known for a long time. see how even religious types have scampered at the findings while you wallow in your utter state of ignorance what goes on in the world around you. clue: it is not in the bible. :lol: :lol:

:lol: is that all the logic your hapless brain could muster—that it is not published? you think...?? :lol: look around scientific journals, online you will see it all. it has been there for a long time. but scientists take pity on you religious types, leaving it all for your types to discover what we have known for a long time. see how even religious types have scampered at the findings while you wallow in your utter state of ignorance what goes on in the world around you. clue: it is not in the bible. :lol: :lol:

Clue other scientist are not convince, Meaning it does't have the full truth that should make all the scientist believe in it. Only those bias people will believe as it is the truth :lol:
Someone made all things. Clue it is not in any science book :lol:

I'm done all I've thought that an "intelligent" atheist will give us clear answer as what they wan us to do to them. But all of this is just a show. Telling I'm intelligent but don't ask me questions.

Bye. May the peace of the Lord be with us :)

Last edited:
Clue other scientist are not convince, Meaning it does't have the full truth that should make all the scientist believe in it. Only those bias people will believe as it is the truth :lol:
Someone made all things. Clue it is not in science book :lol:

:lol: what science book are you talking about...? the one you used in your sham excuse of a school? and yeah, it goes beyond elementary and highschool book material, if that is all you have ever attained in your life. :lol: or assuming you did get to college, you probably used a textbook published during the ancient times. You won't find the findings even in college or higher educational materials, unless they have updated the contents. i have given enough clues, so you can help yourself start from there and get back to me if you still have the stomach for it. :lol: ;)

Faith in Christ + nothing = salvation
u dont need to do good to be a good man
Hope, Faith, Responsibilty, understanding
those are the basic word that i learn from word of christ
-close this thread, this thread is nonsense. open up ur mind fellas. why dont u ask ur self than asking here

Back
Top Bottom