Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

can people be good without god?

IMPOSIBLENG mangyari yan. Lalo na sa mga atheist kaya nga ayaw nilang maniwala sa Dios eh para makagawa sila ng mga imoral na gawain na walang kinakakatakutan . MAy kasabihan kasi "Masarap ang bawal".

Naniniwala ako na naramramdaman din ng mga atheist na yan na may Dios, kaso pinipilit lang nilang iwasan o hindi pinapansin para magawa nila ang gusto nilang gawin na walang takot. GOD is trying to contact you and want you to feel his presence, but you just rejecting him and blindly go on with life controlling that emotion. Don't lie to yourself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wag kang magsalita kung wala kang alam. originator of evil? Satan is originator of all evil in this world. NGayon next sasabihin mo bakit nagtaksil si Satan diba anghel siya dati?. Ang sagot ko sayo ang tao nga binigyan ng freewill ng Dios yung mga anghel pa kaya? Kung ginamit man nila ang freewill nila para gumawa ng katarantaduhan di kasalanan ng DIos yun Kaya nga paparusahan eh kasi ayaw nya sa mga Evil. Wag kang magalala darating rin ang oras para parusahan ang mga anghel at mga taong yan. Bago magsalita magsearch muna kung ano ba talaga ang attribute ng Dios. base sa post mo wala kang alam. :)

Again with the "free will". Nag level up lang kasi extended na siya sa mga anghel. Why bother create angels when it knows one particular angel will betray it? It is supposed to be omniscient too, isn't it? It knows everything, including your fate. So, if it created something that it knows would betray it, doesn't that make it the creator of evil din? Logic.

Atheists feel there is god? Come on, the very definition of atheism will refute that. Those guys don't believe in the evil mythical thing in the sky, it simply does not exist. You think they would feel the presence of something that does not exist? Again... Logic

And if you think atheists are the ones committing immoral stuff, remember that the mythical thing in the sky loves to do genocide of the innocent, historically speaking, Christians killed millions in that thing's name (crusades and witch hunts to name a few), clergy is infested with child molesters, members that pray and prey at the same time ("god-fearing" politicians), and the members who can't help but sin even while knowing/believing this thing (hypocrites).

Last edited:
IMPOSIBLENG mangyari yan. Lalo na sa mga atheist kaya nga ayaw nilang maniwala sa Dios eh para makagawa sila ng mga imoral na gawain na walang kinakakatakutan . MAy kasabihan kasi "Masarap ang bawal".

Naniniwala ako na naramramdaman din ng mga atheist na yan na may Dios, kaso pinipilit lang nilang iwasan o hindi pinapansin para magawa nila ang gusto nilang gawin na walang takot. GOD is trying to contact you and want you to feel his presence, but you just rejecting him and blindly go on with life controlling that emotion. Don't lie to yourself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wag kang magsalita kung wala kang alam. originator of evil? Satan is originator of all evil in this world. NGayon next sasabihin mo bakit nagtaksil si Satan diba anghel siya dati?. Ang sagot ko sayo ang tao nga binigyan ng freewill ng Dios yung mga anghel pa kaya? Kung ginamit man nila ang freewill nila para gumawa ng katarantaduhan di kasalanan ng DIos yun Kaya nga paparusahan eh kasi ayaw nya sa mga Evil. Wag kang magalala darating rin ang oras para parusahan ang mga anghel at mga taong yan. Bago magsalita magsearch muna kung ano ba talaga ang attribute ng Dios. base sa post mo wala kang alam. :)

You know what, nothing convinces me more that god doesn’t exist than idiotic posts like this. Moreover, it proves that prayer doesn't work, and that religion indeed creates psychosis. :lol:

"There is no sin except stupidity." - Oscar Wilde

"It's not the truth that hurts us but letting go of the lies." - Unknown

Seeing idiocy paraded around as wisdom is the surest way to come up with a prayer, "God, protect me from your followers." Well, needless to say, it doesn't work, thereby providing concrete proof that God doesn't exist and that prayer doesn't work. And those who have squeaked through the supernatural protective net have expressed psychosis, which proves that religion creates it.

Some of the nutty messages atheists received include the following. These comments are so generic and typical that they apply to basically any blind believer, with the emphasis on blind.

• "Your time will come!" This remark could be taken two ways: The friendly interpretation is that someone is wishing me luck. The hateful interpretation is that I am being condemned to judgment by a monstrous god person.
  • "Eternity is a long time to be wrong!" All freethinkers have heard this retort, which is a more refined version of "You're going to hell!" This comment is psychotic, in that these blind believers believe there is a "loving" and "forgiving" god person who will hideously punish anyone who dares to question "his" existence. Obviously, we reject such an ugly concept, so this threat doesn't scare us. Also, what if YOU'RE wrong? You have condemned millions of people to hell in your thoughts and words, not to mention that, if you're a Christian, you believe the Jews are guilty of killing God! These are pretty heinous accusations, so you had better be sure that you're not wrong. Blind belief is not a win-win situation. Indeed, it is intellectually dishonest and harmful.
  • "When you die, you will meet your Maker and fall down on your knees before Jesus and ask His forgiveness." Ditto with the above. Why would the "omnipotent" Jesus and "His Father" be so threatened by our unbelief? Did "He/They" not provide us with intelligence? Yet, "He" wishes us to spit on "His" gift and not use it? This asinine comment also means that the hundreds of millions of Buddhists and others who don't believe in the Jewish godman are diabolical and will be severely punished. Those who subscribe to such bigotry are already living in hell.
  • "Have you read the Bible cover to cover?" Actually, I have, and the hypocrite who asks such a question obviously hasn't, because the Bible is full of dreadful stories about genocide, murder, adultery, incest, deceit, greed, arrogance, megalomania, sexual perversion, and all sorts of despicable behavior. On second thought, perhaps the people who ask such a question HAVE read the Bible, as we are sure it creates dementia.
  • "Who made you so angry?" This comment one is full of implications, and I could answer in a variety of ways. One favorite response is "Who made you so dumb?" But I could focus on the "made" part and say, "Well, God made me, so he must have made me angry." I could also point out that the question itself is extremely angry, and that those who see anger everywhere are themselves seething with anger but are repressing it and are thus not mentally balanced. Human beings SHOULD be angry, because their situation is atrocious. If there were such a god person directing everything, they should be very angry at "him," because this world is a mess and every day abominable things are happening to millions of people. Of course, the standard stupid response to this is that "God gave us free will."
  • "I'll pray for you!" This comment sounds like an alien language to freethinkers. It comes out something like this: "BZZZPPFFFFTTT." When interpreted, it becomes clear that the person who is making such a comment feels quite smug and superior in that he/she has chosen the RIGHT god, compared to whatever it is you do with your consciousness, such that he/she now has a direct pipeline, whereas you do not, and he/she will put in a good word for you, you lowlife scum. Since the concept of "God" is completely arbitrary, we could respond that we will pray to the Cosmic Mickey Mouse that our well-wishers become intelligent. Naturally, we are not talking about loved ones who make this heartfelt prayer comment in times of true trauma. We are addressing the condescending offer presented by missionaries and proselytizing fanatics who have never even met us but who feel they know we are sinners who need prayer to their "Father in heaven." Theirs is a rather unctuous and smarmy mentality.

Now, just in case you think I'm being a bit harsh in pronouncing these statements and sentiments psychotic, I offer up the following lines and you decide: do you truly want to live in a world dominated by this kind of mentality?

"Alas, your vile vulgarness comes out. It's obvious you and your mind belong to Satan. The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing. You are a very sad excuse of a human being. You babble about things you know nothing about. The Jews aren't Christkillers. Whoever told you that. Jesus died for all of us, so we all are Christkillers.... Whether or not you like it, or admit it, you were created by God, you will be judged by God, and you will be punished by God. You can play all the games you want to until that day of judgement, but it's coming."

To these loving, advanced concepts, I respond, "You and your mind obviously belong to Ahriman the Devil! Ahura-Mazda the Almighty will judge and punish you! My Persian boogeyman is bigger than your Judeo-Christian one! You barbarian with a bone in your nose! Ooga-booga!" Then I follow this with much saber-rattling, teeth-baring and chest-beating.

All of these comments reflect that the believer is angry, volatile, primitive, arrogant, mentally unbalanced and does not display critical thinking. Let us now spell it out:

• If you believe there is an invisible giant man of a particular ethnicity in the sky who is directing everything and who is so hateful he will viciously punish us for challenging his existence—
  • If you believe that this invisible giant man got a 13-year-old virgin girl pregnant, who then gave birth to him as his own son—
  • If you believe that this god person wrote a book—and one book only—
  • If you believe that "confessing the Lord" will instantly remove your sins, thus allowing you to commit more—
  • If you believe that a stone will remove your sins, thus allowing you to commit more—
  • If you believe in vicarious blood-atonement, i.e., that "the Lord died for your sins" and thus you can commit as many as you wish—
  • If you believe that merely believing in such a god person makes you righteous, no matter what atrocities you commit and what hatred and intolerance you carry and spread—
  • If you believe that some "good" god person is going to reward you for killing living, breathing human beings "in his name"—
  • If you believe that going to church, temple, synagogue or mosque, making pilgrimages, or wearing particular clothes or headdresses, makes you a righteous person, even though you don't behave like one otherwise—
  • If you believe that you are special and chosen because of what you believe—
  • If you believe that it is good to mindlessly go along with whatever anyone tells you about the nature of God and religion—
  • If you believe that believing in one God makes you better than and superior to those who don't—

You are not displaying critical thinking, not using your mind. You are also uneducated as to the world's cultures and history. It is not a sign of great intelligence to blindly believe what someone else has told you is true, especially when such beliefs basically condemn hundreds of millions of other people. Many of these blind believers are simply not very bright, yet they assume that their belief equalizes them with those who are smarter. "Jesus loves you just the way you are!" is the hypocritical hue and cry of those who feel inferior but who will not recognize it and admit it. Yet, according to these same cheerleaders, Jesus DOESN'T love you just the way you are—you must thoroughly change, surrendering your mind and soul to him. A bit of a psychotic extortion racket.

The bottom line is that those who dare to question and challenge cherished beliefs which are not rational and reasonable, and who live relatively righteous lives without such irrational and intolerant beliefs, should be recognized as being the epitome of what any god person would wish in "his children." They are utilizing all of the gifts that such a god person would provide, were "he" real. And if they have utilized these "God-given" gifts, they know that the interpretation of "God" is a cultural artifact, not an absolute truth that must be defended and beaten into other people. In using these gifts, they will discover that over the millennia, hundreds of millions of people have held differing opinions as to the Infinite, which is only common sense, since it is, after all, Infinite.

Humans need to lighten up! Their gods and religions are dreary, humorless, wrathful, intolerant, oppressive and generally unpleasant. There is no love, no joy, no fun! Humans are under the dominion of ideologies that are slowly but surely killing them. They need to release them and be free! No one is going to punish them for enjoying life, and there is no point to living if they can't enjoy it. No good god person wants to see people stumbling around in dread seriousness, doing cockamamie rituals and constantly beating up themselves and others. Life is a joke. There is no purpose, so everyone is free to create his or her own, making it as amusing, joyous and scrupulous as possible.

Again with the "free will". Nag level up lang kasi extended na siya sa mga anghel. Why bother create angels when it knows one particular angel will betray it? It is supposed to be omniscient too, isn't it? It knows everything, including your fate. So, if it created something that it knows would betray it, doesn't that make it the creator of evil din? Logic.

Atheists feel there is god? Come on, the very definition of atheism will refute that. Those guys don't believe in the evil mythical thing in the sky, it simply does not exist. You think they would feel the presence of something that does not exist? Again... Logic

And if you think atheists are the ones committing immoral stuff, remember that the mythical thing in the sky loves to do genocide of the innocent, historically speaking, Christians killed millions in that thing's name (crusades and witch hunts to name a few), clergy is infested with child molesters, members that pray and prey at the same time ("god-fearing" politicians), and the members who can't help but sin even while knowing/believing this thing (hypocrites).

:thumbsup: :salute:

- - - Updated - - -

Stormer0628 . . . .idol na talaga kita . . . ang galing mo sir . . .:thumbsup: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Hahaha logically speaking hindi ganun ang iniisip sa iyo ng Dyos. Ang iniisip sa iyo eh maganda. Ano yun tamang duda sa lalangin. Hindi pa nga ginagawa iniisipan na ng masama. Kapag hindi mo talaga alam ang tamang pagmamahal di mo iyan maiintindihan. Ano hahanap ka ng mamahalin na tao, pero tamang duda na mangangaliwa, papatayin ka, lolokohin ka lalasunin ka. Kung totoong nagmamahal di ba minsan maski kahinaan niya, baho niya, at mga pangit sa kanya natatanggap mo?

Yan ang isa sa ipinagpapasalamat ko sa kanya. Chance, to decide to myself. Sige na nga bigay na lang kaya instinct na lang.

Many religious people find it hard to imigine how,without religion,one can be good ,or would even want to be good ,.....richard dawkins

Here is my question. Nirerespeto niyo ba ang mga taong walang religion, atheist at agnostic?

Cge Ganito nalang Kayong mga "Believers" sa inyo totoo ang Diyos diba ?! eh di gamitin nyo yan na Umasenso ang bansa nating Pilipinas !!

Pag nagawa nyo yan Hahalikan ko Pati ang Kuyukot nyo !!

You know what, nothing convinces me more that god doesn’t exist than idiotic posts like this. Moreover, it proves that prayer doesn't work, and that religion indeed creates psychosis. :lol:

"There is no sin except stupidity." - Oscar Wilde

"It's not the truth that hurts us but letting go of the lies." - Unknown

Seeing idiocy paraded around as wisdom is the surest way to come up with a prayer, "God, protect me from your followers." Well, needless to say, it doesn't work, thereby providing concrete proof that God doesn't exist and that prayer doesn't work. And those who have squeaked through the supernatural protective net have expressed psychosis, which proves that religion creates it.

Some of the nutty messages atheists received include the following. These comments are so generic and typical that they apply to basically any blind believer, with the emphasis on blind.

• "Your time will come!" This remark could be taken two ways: The friendly interpretation is that someone is wishing me luck. The hateful interpretation is that I am being condemned to judgment by a monstrous god person.
  • "Eternity is a long time to be wrong!" All freethinkers have heard this retort, which is a more refined version of "You're going to hell!" This comment is psychotic, in that these blind believers believe there is a "loving" and "forgiving" god person who will hideously punish anyone who dares to question "his" existence. Obviously, we reject such an ugly concept, so this threat doesn't scare us. Also, what if YOU'RE wrong? You have condemned millions of people to hell in your thoughts and words, not to mention that, if you're a Christian, you believe the Jews are guilty of killing God! These are pretty heinous accusations, so you had better be sure that you're not wrong. Blind belief is not a win-win situation. Indeed, it is intellectually dishonest and harmful.
  • "When you die, you will meet your Maker and fall down on your knees before Jesus and ask His forgiveness." Ditto with the above. Why would the "omnipotent" Jesus and "His Father" be so threatened by our unbelief? Did "He/They" not provide us with intelligence? Yet, "He" wishes us to spit on "His" gift and not use it? This asinine comment also means that the hundreds of millions of Buddhists and others who don't believe in the Jewish godman are diabolical and will be severely punished. Those who subscribe to such bigotry are already living in hell.
  • "Have you read the Bible cover to cover?" Actually, I have, and the hypocrite who asks such a question obviously hasn't, because the Bible is full of dreadful stories about genocide, murder, adultery, incest, deceit, greed, arrogance, megalomania, sexual perversion, and all sorts of despicable behavior. On second thought, perhaps the people who ask such a question HAVE read the Bible, as we are sure it creates dementia.
  • "Who made you so angry?" This comment one is full of implications, and I could answer in a variety of ways. One favorite response is "Who made you so dumb?" But I could focus on the "made" part and say, "Well, God made me, so he must have made me angry." I could also point out that the question itself is extremely angry, and that those who see anger everywhere are themselves seething with anger but are repressing it and are thus not mentally balanced. Human beings SHOULD be angry, because their situation is atrocious. If there were such a god person directing everything, they should be very angry at "him," because this world is a mess and every day abominable things are happening to millions of people. Of course, the standard stupid response to this is that "God gave us free will."
  • "I'll pray for you!" This comment sounds like an alien language to freethinkers. It comes out something like this: "BZZZPPFFFFTTT." When interpreted, it becomes clear that the person who is making such a comment feels quite smug and superior in that he/she has chosen the RIGHT god, compared to whatever it is you do with your consciousness, such that he/she now has a direct pipeline, whereas you do not, and he/she will put in a good word for you, you lowlife scum. Since the concept of "God" is completely arbitrary, we could respond that we will pray to the Cosmic Mickey Mouse that our well-wishers become intelligent. Naturally, we are not talking about loved ones who make this heartfelt prayer comment in times of true trauma. We are addressing the condescending offer presented by missionaries and proselytizing fanatics who have never even met us but who feel they know we are sinners who need prayer to their "Father in heaven." Theirs is a rather unctuous and smarmy mentality.

Now, just in case you think I'm being a bit harsh in pronouncing these statements and sentiments psychotic, I offer up the following lines and you decide: do you truly want to live in a world dominated by this kind of mentality?

"Alas, your vile vulgarness comes out. It's obvious you and your mind belong to Satan. The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing. You are a very sad excuse of a human being. You babble about things you know nothing about. The Jews aren't Christkillers. Whoever told you that. Jesus died for all of us, so we all are Christkillers.... Whether or not you like it, or admit it, you were created by God, you will be judged by God, and you will be punished by God. You can play all the games you want to until that day of judgement, but it's coming."

To these loving, advanced concepts, I respond, "You and your mind obviously belong to Ahriman the Devil! Ahura-Mazda the Almighty will judge and punish you! My Persian boogeyman is bigger than your Judeo-Christian one! You barbarian with a bone in your nose! Ooga-booga!" Then I follow this with much saber-rattling, teeth-baring and chest-beating.

All of these comments reflect that the believer is angry, volatile, primitive, arrogant, mentally unbalanced and does not display critical thinking. Let us now spell it out:

• If you believe there is an invisible giant man of a particular ethnicity in the sky who is directing everything and who is so hateful he will viciously punish us for challenging his existence—
  • If you believe that this invisible giant man got a 13-year-old virgin girl pregnant, who then gave birth to him as his own son—
  • If you believe that this god person wrote a book—and one book only—
  • If you believe that "confessing the Lord" will instantly remove your sins, thus allowing you to commit more—
  • If you believe that a stone will remove your sins, thus allowing you to commit more—
  • If you believe in vicarious blood-atonement, i.e., that "the Lord died for your sins" and thus you can commit as many as you wish—
  • If you believe that merely believing in such a god person makes you righteous, no matter what atrocities you commit and what hatred and intolerance you carry and spread—
  • If you believe that some "good" god person is going to reward you for killing living, breathing human beings "in his name"—
  • If you believe that going to church, temple, synagogue or mosque, making pilgrimages, or wearing particular clothes or headdresses, makes you a righteous person, even though you don't behave like one otherwise—
  • If you believe that you are special and chosen because of what you believe—
  • If you believe that it is good to mindlessly go along with whatever anyone tells you about the nature of God and religion—
  • If you believe that believing in one God makes you better than and superior to those who don't—

You are not displaying critical thinking, not using your mind. You are also uneducated as to the world's cultures and history. It is not a sign of great intelligence to blindly believe what someone else has told you is true, especially when such beliefs basically condemn hundreds of millions of other people. Many of these blind believers are simply not very bright, yet they assume that their belief equalizes them with those who are smarter. "Jesus loves you just the way you are!" is the hypocritical hue and cry of those who feel inferior but who will not recognize it and admit it. Yet, according to these same cheerleaders, Jesus DOESN'T love you just the way you are—you must thoroughly change, surrendering your mind and soul to him. A bit of a psychotic extortion racket.

The bottom line is that those who dare to question and challenge cherished beliefs which are not rational and reasonable, and who live relatively righteous lives without such irrational and intolerant beliefs, should be recognized as being the epitome of what any god person would wish in "his children." They are utilizing all of the gifts that such a god person would provide, were "he" real. And if they have utilized these "God-given" gifts, they know that the interpretation of "God" is a cultural artifact, not an absolute truth that must be defended and beaten into other people. In using these gifts, they will discover that over the millennia, hundreds of millions of people have held differing opinions as to the Infinite, which is only common sense, since it is, after all, Infinite.

Humans need to lighten up! Their gods and religions are dreary, humorless, wrathful, intolerant, oppressive and generally unpleasant. There is no love, no joy, no fun! Humans are under the dominion of ideologies that are slowly but surely killing them. They need to release them and be free! No one is going to punish them for enjoying life, and there is no point to living if they can't enjoy it. No good god person wants to see people stumbling around in dread seriousness, doing cockamamie rituals and constantly beating up themselves and others. Life is a joke. There is no purpose, so everyone is free to create his or her own, making it as amusing, joyous and scrupulous as possible.

Di porket nag English ka e matlino na ang tunog mukang tanga parin,

Di mo pa nga nasasakot tanong ko
IS IT POSIBLE TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING?? \
Ang sa sagot mo ay katangahan. PWede maprove sa Laboratory? Nothing? as in? :lol: Oo gamit ka laboratory gawa kayo vacumm at wag kayo gumamit ng mga equipments at aparatuses. Hayaan nyo lang ha? hanggang magkaroon bigla ng kahit na ano :lol:

Cge Ganito nalang Kayong mga "Believers" sa inyo totoo ang Diyos diba ?! eh di gamitin nyo yan na Umasenso ang bansa nating Pilipinas !!

Pag nagawa nyo yan Hahalikan ko Pati ang Kuyukot nyo !!

Typical na atheist. Pano ba naman may mga taong mga inutil na mga nagpapanggap na sumusunod sa Dios pero ang totoo katarantaduhan ang ginagawa. MAtawa na kayo kung sabihin naming may araw din kayo. Tawa lang hanggang kaya nyo :lol:.

Pag mali kami simple lang magiging fertilizer kami :lol: Pero pag tama naman kami. Ang saya ng mangyayarin samin.

PAg mali kayo maliligo kayo sa apoy :lol;. Pag tama kayo magiging fertilizer lang kayo. :lol:

Sige lang tawa lang. :lol: Basta kami nothing to loose everything to gain. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Post ka rin kasi ng mahabang mga english sir.

Tingnan natin kung ilang thumbs up makuha mo. :thumbsup::slap:

Copy paste* PAra naman tayong tagabudok neto eh may nagEnglish lang believe na agad. Kahit anong English pa yan kung katangaan ang nilalaman wala parin yang kwenta :lol:

:lol: Puro fertilizer, dagdagan mo naman sir ng panggatong, para meron opposite kapag abo kasi acidic di pwede maging fertilizer kaagad.

Typical na atheist. Pano ba naman may mga taong mga inutil na mga nagpapanggap na sumusunod sa Dios pero ang totoo katarantaduhan ang ginagawa. MAtawa na kayo kung sabihin naming may araw din kayo. Tawa lang hanggang kaya nyo :lol:.

Pag mali kami simple lang magiging fertilizer kami :lol: Pero pag tama naman kami. Ang saya ng mangyayarin samin.

PAg mali kayo maliligo kayo sa apoy :lol;. Pag tama kayo magiging fertilizer lang kayo. :lol:

Sige lang tawa lang. :lol: Basta kami nothing to loose everything to gain. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Copy paste* PAra naman tayong tagabudok neto eh may nagEnglish lang believe na agad. Kahit anong English pa yan kung katangaan ang nilalaman wala parin yang kwenta :lol:

It seems my rebuttal was ignored. He did cover the two before and after me. Cherry picking or simple oversight?

Ah...the Pascal's wager... You missed something though...

You did lose some things. Don't you invest a lot of your time, effort and especially money in your faith? You do throw money at that mythical thing in the sky that does not even need it di ba? What did you lose? Time and money that you should have spent in more productive/enjoyable things while you were alive. An extra hour of sleep? Overtime? A trip to the movies? Dine at your local Mcdonald's or Mang Inasal? Andaming pwedeng gawin.

But where did all that precious time and money go? Pockets of child molesters perhaps? Or those solid gold trinkets in their cosplays? New luxury cars? That new commercial arena? Or the living expenses being in exile? One thing's for sure, little of it goes to where it's supposed to go, a lot of it goes to where it should not go, and none go to the mamang mumu in the sky.

"Salvation for Sale" has a very nice ring to it. Ang tanong... Is there really a paradise waiting for you in your promised land? O peke titulo ng pinangako sa inyo at kay Odin pala yun?

Pag mali kami, we burn. You enjoy boring monotony for eternity.
Pag tama kami, we turn into fertilizer, but we lived our lives smart and to the fullest. You turn to fertilizer living your life in stupidity.

Nothing to lose? Everything to gain? Not in my book.

Pascal's wager fail.

Last edited:
It seems my rebuttal was ignored. He did cover the two before and after me. Cherry picking or simple oversight?

Ah...the Pascal's wager... You missed something though...

You did lose some things. Don't you invest a lot of your time, effort and especially money in your faith? You do throw money at that mythical thing in the sky that does not even need it di ba? What did you lose? Time and money that you should have spent in more productive/enjoyable things while you were alive. An extra hour of sleep? Overtime? A trip to the movies? Dine at your local Mcdonald's or Mang Inasal? Andaming pwedeng gawin.

But where did all that precious time and money go? Pockets of child molesters perhaps? Or those solid gold trinkets in their cosplays? New luxury cars? That new commercial arena? Or the living expenses being in exile? One thing's for sure, little of it goes to where it's supposed to go, a lot of it goes to where it should not go, and none go to the mamang mumu in the sky.

"Salvation for Sale" has a very nice ring to it. Ang tanong... Is there really a paradise waiting for you in your promised land? O peke titulo ng pinangako sa inyo at kay Odin pala yun?

Pag mali kami, we burn. You enjoy boring monotony for eternity.
Pag tama kami, we turn into fertilizer, but we lived our lives smart and to the fullest. You turn to fertilizer living your life in stupidity.

Nothing to lose? Everything to gain? Not in my book.

Pascal's wager fail.

Isa na namang walang alam, Nagbabase ka lang sa mga tao ngayon. Karamihan nag papanggap na mga naniniwala sa Dios tapos hindi sinusunod ang utos. Child molesters? NAsaan ba parte utos ng Dios yan? PAg iinverst ng malaking pera para sa Faith? Please lang nga mga Athiest bago nyo idisprove ang Chritianity kahit naman papaano alamin nyo muna kung sinong kinakalaban nyo puru kayo sat2x wala namang alam.
Ayaw nga ng Dios na mahilig ang tao sa Pera eh.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Believing in Stupidity? Baka kayo, Tawag samin Playing safe ako naawa tuloy ako sa inyo para kayong lumalaban sa korte na sa chismis lang nagbabase. :lol:

Isa na namang walang alam, Nagbabase ka lang sa mga tao ngayon. Karamihan nag papanggap na mga naniniwala sa Dios tapos hindi sinusunod ang utos. Child molesters? NAsaan ba parte utos ng Dios yan? PAg iinverst ng malaking pera para sa Faith? Please lang nga mga Athiest bago nyo idisprove ang Chritianity kahit naman papaano alamin nyo muna kung sinong kinakalaban nyo puru kayo sat2x wala namang alam.
Ayaw nga ng Dios na mahilig ang tao sa Pera eh.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Believing in Stupidity? Baka kayo, Tawag samin Playing safe ako naawa tuloy ako sa inyo para kayong lumalaban sa korte na sa chismis lang nagbabase. :lol:

Did you even read? Or you didn't get the context of what I said?

Did you even read? Or you didn't get the context of what I said?

:slap: Nabasa mo rin sagot ko? Sabi mo bakit pa magaaksaya ng pera para sa faith? Kung pwede naman dapat sa mga Luho na lang gamit? Mali ba?
Yang nga ang context eh. Gumagastos kami para sa walang kabuluhan di naman kami sigurado kung may paradise ba talaga. :slap:

Kaya ang ibig sabihn ng sagot ko baka wala mo nagets. Ang gusto ng Dios ay sambahin siya magtiwala sa kanya. Wala siyang utos na gumastos ng mga katakot takot na pera para sa kanya. Ano ba ibig mong sabihn mga katoliko ba na binibihisan ang mga Rebulto nila na sobrang mahal na mga damit? Pasensya ka na kalokohan din yan sakin. Kung magbibigay ka gusto nya galing sa puso mo. At kung magbibigay ka hindi deretso sa kanya, Kasi kung magbibigay ka sa mga taong nangangailangan. Masaya na ang DIos dun kasi isang utos nya mahalin ang lahat ng tao.

Ano bang pake mo kung ayaw gastusin ng mga tao ang pera nila para sa mga Luho. Motto nyo kasi Enjoyin ang buhay habang buhay pa :lol:. Ano bang pake nyo kung nageejoy ang tao sa mga bagay na hindi kayo nageenjoy? Sino ba kayo? Sino ka ba? LAgay mo na rin jan magbabayad ng babae for sex. Nahihiya ka pang sabihin eh

Mukhang time is gold talaga kay sir. Making the most of it. Bago maging fertilizer tayo.

Alam mo, kasiyahan na yan sa buhay ng ibang tao kaya ano naman ngayon? Kung ayaw mong magsimba dahil ayaw mo, sa iba kasiyahan nila iyon. They giving money for whatever good purposes it will be intend. Hindi talaga iyan para sa Mumu up in the sky kundi sa kaniyang tunay na simbahan para umunlad, tumulong, ganapin ang mga dapat ganapin.

Its not salvation for sale. But contribution for your faith.

:slap: Nabasa mo rin sagot ko? Sabi mo bakit pa magaaksaya ng pera para sa faith? Kung pwede naman dapat sa mga Luho na lang gamit? Mali ba?
Yang nga ang context eh. Gumagastos kami para sa walang kabuluhan di naman kami sigurado kung may paradise ba talaga. :slap:

Kaya ang ibig sabihn ng sagot ko baka wala mo nagets. Ang gusto ng Dios ay sambahin siya magtiwala sa kanya. Wala siyang utos na gumastos ng mga katakot takot na pera para sa kanya. Ano ba ibig mong sabihn mga katoliko ba na binibihisan ang mga Rebulto nila na sobrang mahal na mga damit? Pasensya ka na kalokohan din yan sakin. Kung magbibigay ka gusto nya galing sa puso mo. At kung magbibigay ka hindi deretso sa kanya, Kasi kung magbibigay ka sa mga taong nangangailangan. Masaya na ang DIos dun kasi isang utos nya mahalin ang lahat ng tao.

Ano bang pake mo kung ayaw gastusin ng mga tao ang pera nila para sa mga Luho. Motto nyo kasi Enjoyin ang buhay habang buhay pa :lol:. Ano bang pake nyo kung nageejoy ang tao sa mga bagay na hindi kayo nageenjoy? Sino ba kayo? Sino ka ba? LAgay mo na rin jan magbabayad ng babae for sex. Nahihiya ka pang sabihin eh

You do realize that your previous answer is faaaaaaaarrr off. No one brought your imaginary friend's word here. It can say what it wants. It's where your money is going that is the point. But you did some backreading, which is good.

But... Ooops... Some points missed. We're talking about several things here... Money, time and effort, which are 3 entirely separate things, with one thing in common: we think it is wasted. And I'm not just referring to Catholics, mind you. Religious sects in general (including yours, whatever yours may be).

Now, you were the first one to bring out Pascal's wager. I refuted it. And now, you bring the "Anong paki mo" argument instead of refuting mine? Imagine doing that in a debate. It's like saying "O, e ano ngayon kung tama ka? Gagawin ko gusto ko! Pake mo?". Why? Di mo kinontra yung statement. No counter-argument to a statement = no contest. So, would you like to end the discussion there?

And for the record, I have a fiancée , we're both loyal to each other and we've been together for almost 8 years now (I'm proposing next year btw. Imagine, an atheist-agnostic and a catechist staying together that long? We actually beat a lot of your brainwashed compatriots). I have sex with her, for free, whenever we want, and is a lot healthier compared to what some of your hypocritical compatriots and a minority of other forms of belief do.

- - - Updated - - -

Mukhang time is gold talaga kay sir. Making the most of it. Bago maging fertilizer tayo.

Alam mo, kasiyahan na yan sa buhay ng ibang tao kaya ano naman ngayon? Kung ayaw mong magsimba dahil ayaw mo, sa iba kasiyahan nila iyon. They giving money for whatever good purposes it will be intend. Hindi talaga iyan para sa Mumu up in the sky kundi sa kaniyang tunay na simbahan para umunlad, tumulong, ganapin ang mga dapat ganapin.

Its not salvation for sale. But contribution for your faith.

Well said. Time is indeed gold for me. I work hard for myself, my fiancée and my soon-to-be family. Time is wasted on something I don't believe exists yet (the yet part separates me from atheists).

Now, if only Christianity could actually show more of that to me. But from my viewpoint so far, it is but a business. Rarely do you see any that do not solicit alms and have it actually go to where the alms are better spent, like actually helping humanity. The tax-free, minimal expenditure, high profit environment should be able to finance a lot more than the meager help they provide (yes, it is meager compared to their earnings). I've seen it happen in my original sect (INC), roman catholics, mormons, baptists, add's (these guys are the worst of the lot on how they treat those that corner them), methodists, as in almost every Christian sect I've observed so far.

Last edited:
You do realize that your previous answer is faaaaaaaarrr off. No one brought your imaginary friend's word here. It can say what he wants. It's where your money is going that is the point. But you did some backreading, which is good.

But... Ooops... Some points missed. We're talking about several things here... Money, time and effort, which are 3 entirely separate things, with one thing in common: we think it is wasted. And I'm not just referring to Catholics, mind you. Religious sects in general (including yours, whatever yours may be).

Now, you were the first one to bring out Pascal's wager. I refuted it. And now, you bring the "Anong paki mo" argument instead of refuting mine? Imagine doing that in a debate. It's like saying "O, e ano ngayon kung tama ka? Gagawin ko gusto ko! Pake mo?". Why? Di mo kinontra yung statement. No counter-argument to a statement = no contest. So, would you like to end the discussion there?

And for the record, I have a fiancée , we're both loyal to each other and we've been together for almost 8 years now (I'm proposing next year btw. Imagine, an atheist-agnostic and a catechist staying together that long? We actually beat a lot of your brainwashed compatriots). I have sex with her, for free, whenever we want, and is a lot healthier compared to what some of your hypocritical compatriots and a minority of other forms of belief do.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said. Time is indeed gold for me. I work hard for myself, my fiancée and my soon-to-be family. Time is wasted on something I don't believe exists yet (the yet part separates me from atheists).

Now, if only Christianity could actually show more of that to me. But from my viewpoint so far, it is but a business. Rarely do you see any that do not solicit alms and have it actually go to where the alms are better spent, like actually helping humanity. The tax-free, minimal expenditure, high profit environment should be able to finance a lot more than the meager help they provide (yes, it is meager compared to their earnings). I've seen it happen in my original sect (INC), roman catholics, mormons, baptists, add's (these guys are the worst of the lot on how they treat those that corner them), methodists, as in almost every Christian sect I've observed so far.

:wow: Congrat :dance:

pero sino bayang Pascal's wager nayan o ano ba yan. Di ko nga yan kilala o alam kung ano ba yan :slap:

Aasenso ang bansa kapag naniniwala sa Dios bakit?
Walang papatay, ang mga kabataan magaaral ng mabuti hindi sex ang inaatupak at katakot takot na murahan sa internet cafe, Walang nagddrugs na nakaksira ng katawan imbes na magtrabaho, Higit sa lahat walang MAGNANAKAW alam mo na siguru sinasabi ko.
Ang way ng Dios para umasenso ang tao ay ang mga batas na Ginawa nya, kung susundin lang natin yun pati mga tarantadong mga Politician na magnanakaw. Sigurado ako uuanlad ang Bansa natin.
Hindi siya magpapakita bakit? Yun nga ang Mission dapat eh gawin ang batas nya kung gusto mo siyang makapiling ang makita. Kung magpapakita na siya agad, Ano pang silbi ng dapat Mission natin? Ewan ko lang kung yan ba yung point mo. Kung hindi pa yan ewan ko na lang :slap:

sa isa ata yan :lol:

Di mo talaga naintindihan eh no? BINIGYAN KA NGA NG FREE WILL. Ang Dios na nga ang nagbigay nyan sayo eh. kaya kung gagawa ka ng katanganhan di na nga nya kasalanan nun. Napakapagit ng buhay pag wala kang free wiil.
Kahit naman ata sa mga tao kung may taong gumawa sayo ng kabutihan na bukal sa kalooban nya ang masaya sa pakiramdam eh.
Yun lang naman ang gusto ng DIos

LAgi ka na lang nagtatanong. ako naman wala pang nakaksagot ng matino

IS it posbile to make something out of nothing?
Wag mo akong saguti na pwede matest sa Laboratory kasi napaka stupid na sagot yan, Except lang kung wala kayong gagamit na kahit ano dun

Last edited:
So mukang hindi ka sure? Oh by the way eh catholic by faith ako, open ko yan, para you can hit me hard on my belief.

But sabihin ko sa iyo hindi lahat niyan nabanggit mo eh for business purposes. Kung dadaan ka sa proseso ng tao tatanungin ka rin meron ka ba napatunayan sa mga bintang mo? Or maybe maski pakiramdam mo lang? Baka naman dinadaya ka rin ng pakiramdam mo?

Do you know how to run a charitable institution? A good hands on institution.

So mukang hindi ka sure? Oh by the way eh catholic by faith ako, open ko yan, para you can hit me hard on my belief.

But sabihin ko sa iyo hindi lahat niyan nabanggit mo eh for business purposes. Kung dadaan ka sa proseso ng tao tatanungin ka rin meron ka ba napatunayan sa mga bintang mo? Or maybe maski pakiramdam mo lang? Baka naman dinadaya ka rin ng pakiramdam mo?

Do you know how to run a charitable institution? A good hands on institution.

Charity? I do have an inkling on how it works, though of course majority of the management stuff is known to those actually running it. I do donate on some of those myself. Donations, do not go to the cause itself 100%. You have to pay people for it. Most of the donations actually go to the staff/equipment/supplies/maintenance running the charity than the cause itself (good ones, at least. The more evil ones add upper management to the mix, which takes more than the other allocations combined).

Now, religion is one big charitable institution. Let's take Roman Catholics as an example, seeing as your most familiar with it. This is the biggest of them all. Now, why on earth do you need to spend so much on senseless gaudiness like how the Vatican does things? I understand the security detail, but man! Accessories made of precious metals and stones (you can actually see them wearing these) and the most luxurious of linen to dress up your higher ups? When did that ever help anyone? Now the part where the leader/s must be at his most presentable/powerful form when facing the masses is invalid in this case since the person you look up to the most in the bible, if I recall, seldom dressed in such luxury when meeting people. The sheer cost of those will feed a lot more people if spent in an actual charitable cause, like let's say, helping people in famine/poverty stricken areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom