Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

can people be good without god?

This is just my own opinion, so no pun intended.. hehe..

I actually think being good or bad is not because you have God or without. I think people do things base on there belief, belief on what satisfies them and it doesn't matter whether it's good or bad.

I think having a religion will have an impact in your attitude to be good though. My religion is Islam, but I finish my elementary in a Seventh Day Adventist school. From what I remember, we always begin our day of school studying stories from the Bible, and there's a lot good stuff I learned from it.

I'm not what you call a religious guy. Right now, I really can't remember when was the last time I went to church(Mosque). Religion teaches us good stuff, but there's also stuff I don't like about it. Like so many restrictions, don't do this, do only that, etc. I personally don't like the teaching "fear God", I'm a pro life kind of a person, so to me Life is God, I love Life, how can I fear someone I love?.. Hehe.. That's just me though. That's just my own belief.

By far, I think it is what you want to be. Do you want to be good or bad? Because at the end, if you face God Himself, you can say "I did good. Not because you want me to be good but because I wanted to be good." vice versa.. hehe..

you can do good with god,being good is rational choice ,no need guidedance of imposible one to do good

This is just my own opinion, so no pun intended.. hehe..

I actually think being good or bad is not because you have God or without. I think people do things base on there belief, belief on what satisfies them and it doesn't matter whether it's good or bad.

I think having a religion will have an impact in your attitude to be good though. My religion is Islam, but I finish my elementary in a Seventh Day Adventist school. From what I remember, we always begin our day of school studying stories from the Bible, and there's a lot good stuff I learned from it.

I'm not what you call a religious guy. Right now, I really can't remember when was the last time I went to church(Mosque). Religion teaches us good stuff, but there's also stuff I don't like about it. Like so many restrictions, don't do this, do only that, etc. I personally don't like the teaching "fear God", I'm a pro life kind of a person, so to me Life is God, I love Life, how can I fear someone I love?.. Hehe.. That's just me though. That's just my own belief.

By far, I think it is what you want to be. Do you want to be good or bad? Because at the end, if you face God Himself, you can say "I did good. Not because you want me to be good but because I wanted to be good." vice versa.. hehe..

It is about a HUMANITY which they know what is right or wrong.

Absolutely "YES"

Why ? Because God'd give as a to Category to Decide .

First: FREE WILL - Your Will as Person, FREEDOM to do Everything in this WORLD.
Second: PERFECT WILL - or "God Will" the Combination of YOUR WILL AND GOD'S Will, "FREEDOM FOR CHRIST"

If your answer is "NO"

Bkit ang saya ng mga BALIW ?
this is a Joke Situation but True :)

Back
Top Bottom