Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Changes. taglish love story. ;)

Changes by ___________
I dont know his name eh. Nakalimutan ko na eh. Hahaha. Nakuha ko to sa ibang forum years ago, sinave ko sa notepad.. para makapag offline reading. Kaya yun.. Gusto ko lang i-share. Sobrang ganda kasi. Dito ko nahilig magbasa ng lovestories eh. Try nyo. :thumbsup:

Credits sa Author. Sorry nakalimutan ko name. :slap:

-------------------

its really unusual for a guy to talk about his experience with a girl , okay that sounds gay , pero - - why do i feel this weird twingy feeling when i'm around her ? why do i feel this weird extatic feeling that wants me to hug her and tell her - - -

damn this is the first time i'm feeling weird around a random girl - there maybe lots of girls out there , but when i met her - -

things changed

Changes ? lol - - sure - whatever - - kim changed me , and i'm gonna thank her and love her for that , i promise

Chapter 1

KIM'S POV
June 2009

Okay i'm a sophomore transferee here in Xavier College , i was transfered here because my parents moved here from somewhere down below , not gonna talk about that - anyway
it was my very very first time here and i was totally clueless about the school * heck i don't even know where the girls CR is ? ( stupid ) and i'm seriously a loner - - i just usually spend my time in the library or in the bench , sitting and wondering and daydreaming of the life ahead of me about my lovelife ? its pretty stable and Jay ( yes thats his name ) is doing a great job in keeping me sane because as i've mentioned i'm literally a loner here :) kahit pa super duper layo niya sakin - - lagi parin siyang tumatawag . . .

A Few Weeks later , i auditioned in the Xavier Street Dance Club - - out of the blue here comes the girl from nowhere and auditions ( feeling ko ganyan ang iniisip ng mga tao sakin ) and then they all gave me an applause ,except this guy - - - this random guy from the judges panel na mukang napaka grumpy and super yabang niya yata ? ang angas ng looks niya - and parang kakainin ako sa sama ng tingin . . ? they all told me that results would be posted next week . . ?

i hurried up and took my things and went out . . .
then this guy ( again the guy who gave me the kim-your-scared-be-scared look ) went out of the gymnasiuma and again gave me that weird look ? okay he's weird - - he looks good pero , still weird ? its like anong kasalanan ko sa kanya ?

everytime i would see him coming in my way , the dance troupe would give me a cheerful response except sa kanya .

nakaka inis yun ah - -

Humanities Class . . this is one of my favorite class -.- in the middle of the class the-guy-from-the-auditions-who-gave-me-a-grumpy-look aka yabangness (codename ko sakanya hihi) entered the class ? dont tell me classmates kami dito - - i rolled up my eyes ( paKSP LOL )

" Aensland ! isa mo pang absent sa klase ko FDA ka na ! "
FDA = failed due to absences

" sure sure sir . . " monster101 replied

" jan ka sa tabi ni miss Hernandez " crap . . sa tabi ko pa

. . . and he sits beside me ? lumayo ako ng konti and cant even look at him straight in the eyes - - then si yabangness natulog nalang dun sa desk , hindi na siya pinansin ni sir santos . . i wonder whats up with this guy ? . . .

i met some good friends along the way , si faye na street jazz din pala ay nag approach sakin during our reflectors gathering ( christian group here in xavier ) kwinento niya na sakin na Mico daw ang name nun guy na ang sama ng tingin sakin . . hindi niya alam kung bakit pero ang payo niya nalang is lumayo daw ako sa kanya at baka pag dumikit ako sa kanya is ma sabotahe ako ng girls-fan-club ni mico sa campus . . okay ? so i replied with a big fat

" hindi ako interesado sa kanya and i would never will be , i dunno why he's always giving me that angry look - nakaka inis ang kilos niya "

she just replied with a " hehe okay sis , post ko na next week yung results =P "

The Next Week

" YEY !!!!!! " i told myself . . i made it in the club !!!!!! . . i smiled softly looking at that post in the wall - - gash !! i made it . . . ! okay 50 % tuition off that would be huge help for my parents . . thank you gud !

i messaged jay and hinid siya nag reply patay tayo dyan
okay baka busy ?
anyway that was cool - - ? - -

before going home - - dun sa bus waiting shed - - -

" you know what - its a mistake your joining the club - - " some weirdo talking - - i turned . it was mico

" whutever . . . hindi kita kilala - " taray ng lola niyo . . hoho

" okay , so start ng training bukas ng hapon aka hell week --- "

" you know what hindi ko alam kung ano ang problema mo ! and whoever you are wala akong pakelam sayo and do the same okay ? "

" ako lang naman ang president ng club , training bukas - patay ka saken , lol " !!!!!! nakaka inis na talaga siya !!! hindi ko alam kung ano ang problema nitong lalakeng to !!!!

" aish !!! hindi ko alam kung ano problema mo bakit ba ?? "

" i warned you - - "

hindi ko na tinapos ang sinasabi niya - - ? basta nalang ako pumara ng bus and got on ... hayy chatterbox siya na super duper nakaka inis hindi ko alam ang problema nitong lalaking to - -

okay so may vacant seats dun sa may bandang likod - -
i looked behind and noticed that he also got on the same bus ?

" sinusundan ba ako nito ????? " i told myself - -

and there i sat - - okay so hindi niya lang pala ako sinundan , tumabi rin sa sakin. luckily nauna ako dun sa may bintana . hihihi

" sinusundan mo ba ako ? "

" uhm nope ? alam mo kung may bakante pa hindi ako tatabe sayo noh - "

" whutever ! YOUR ANNOYING ! "

then hindi na siya nagsalita he just turned on his ipod and then rested his head dun sa chair sa bus - - at pumikit . . weirdo niya !! GAHHDD !! .
. . . this is one is gonna be a long long bus ride

- to be continued

Last edited:
kakaiba ah.yaon lang ako nkabasa ng ganito.meron plang nangyayaring ganto.peace

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hehe .. thank you sa lahat ng nag tyaga mag basa :D maganda naman eh, diba ? :>

ang gnda it took 4hours for me to read . Anyway ? , me fb b si mico ? Haha

wow ^^ 4 hours lang :D

haha, siguro meron. XD

up ko lang. magandang story to. sana madame pa bumasa :)

up up and away!! :yipee:

@ts nung wala akong magawa here sa office napunta ulet ako sa section na ito.. at naalala ko na meron akong nabitib na basahin at nakita ko ulet..hehe.. it took me 3 days haha my ginagawa ulet e, paputol-putol hehe anyway good story..

@raph, hehe :D thanks po sa pag balik ! :)

up ko ulit. hihi :yipee:

Last edited:
I freakin' save my lunch break to read this :noidea: Based on a true story or imagination lang ni author to TS? If ever you can pass this to the author "Please tell him that he made me cry during my shift." ^^V

I haven't finish reading page 2 palang but the trails everyday training and going home late with a purpose is a good start for achieving a bright goal and future

I freakin' save my lunch break to read this :noidea: Based on a true story or imagination lang ni author to TS? If ever you can pass this to the author "Please tell him that he made me cry during my shift." ^^V

Hehe.. napaiyak din ako dito dati. sabi dati ni author yung ibang chapter daw jan ay base on his experience :thumbsup:
gusto ko nga ulit makontak si author kaso hindi ko alam kung pano :weep:
pero meron pa kong mga stories nya dito sa notepad ko :excited: sana mag subscribed din kayo ulit :pray: :yipee:

I haven't finish reading page 2 palang but the trails everyday training and going home late with a purpose is a good start for achieving a bright goal and future

keep on reading lang po :yipee: thanks! :praise:

men sumakit mata ko ha,tut0k ang mata q s phone ko,at sa sobrang haba nung binasa ko,para nagbasa ako ng pocket book,at lahat ng radiation galing sa screen ng pho

Haha, salamat tlga sa mga nag tyagang mag basa. :)
worth it naman eh. dba? ;)

Back
Top Bottom