Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Do monthsaries really matter to you?

do monthsaries really matter?

• YES - celebrate monthly milestones!

Votes: 40 60.6%
  • NO - count the years!

Votes: 26 39.4%

• Total voters
oo para sakin. its nc that theres something to look forward to,every month may inaabangan kayo, hindi boring ung relasyon nyo.sakin wlang kaso ang boring,kasi most girls gusto ng may excitement, sa lalaki kasi its more of stability than excitement, based sa mga nkakwentuhan narin at sakin narin. :)

wahaha .. kakatuwa nga to noh .. kasi mga girl lagi abang na abang dun sa day of the month na naging kayu .. tapos maasar sila pag di mo na notice na monthsary nyu na pala .. LOL .. pero maganda din na lagi may celebration monthly .. yoko lang ng laging nag ..

yes ....

celebrating monthsaries adds sweetness and spice to your relationship....

syempre naman. . kakakilig kaya iyon. . may celebration every month. .

^tama. although wala akong kacelebrate ng monthsary. :weep:

paano yan kung april 29 yung anniv nyo? e di once every 4 years lang kayo magcecelebrate? :lol:

Wow. May nabuhay na namang thread.

On topic:

Nope. But anniversaries do.

I never did this. That's why my relationship is a failure. I wish i can turn back time.

Yes it does. It doesn't have to be costly.
Just a warm greeting from the heart and the thought that you remembered means a lot.

Back
Top Bottom