Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Do you think Crusade and Jihad will now happen because of ISIS?

trashta

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
The Holy War and END OF TIMES

This thread was not made to insult other religion. Dahil ang alam natin ang crusade and jihad is a war between Christians and Muslims. Ang tanong ko lang, parang connected kasi yung sinasabi nilang end of times na magkaka WW3, o mali ba tayo? baka Holy War ang mangyayari? What do you think​

Questions for Muslims: Ano po ang nakasaad sa Koran about sa "the Great Battle" of Dapiq? Bakit gusto po ng ISIS mangyari yun?

To all, ano opinion niyo? possible ba mangyari ulit ang Holy War dati? CRUSADE VS JIHAD?​

Last edited:

This thread was not made to insult other religion. Dahil ang alam natin ang crusade and jihad is a war between jihad and muslims. Ang tanong ko lang, parang connected kasi yung sinasabi nilang end of times na magkaka WW3, o mali ba tayo? baka Holy War ang mangyayari? What do you think​

Questions for Muslims: Ano po ang nakasaad sa Koran about sa "the Great Battle" of Dapiq? Bakit gusto po ng ISIS mangyari yun?

To all, ano opinion niyo? possible ba mangyari ulit ang Holy War dati? CRUSADE VS JIHAD?​

sir, just FYI, if you already know then just ignore this. Jihad means is to strive, like me, i'm performing Jihad everyday for God (by praying at the prescribed time, doing good and forbid evil, follow rules, Jihad at work for myself my family, for Islam (informing YOU guys what really Islam is, etc), for the whole humanity (by showing respect, etc.)

when you say, Jihadist and Crusaders?, nilalahat mo ba sir?.

and about
"the Great Battle" of Dapiq?
, mukhang wala pa ako na encounter sa Qur'an about it, and i'm trying to search now, the closest word is "DAFIQ" means "EJECTED".

malabo yan ts hindi na ignorante at uto2 mga tao sa panahon ngayon.

sir, just FYI, if you already know then just ignore this. Jihad means is to strive, like me, i'm performing Jihad everyday for God (by praying at the prescribed time, doing good and forbid evil, follow rules, Jihad at work for myself my family, for Islam (informing YOU guys what really Islam is, etc), for the whole humanity (by showing respect, etc.)

and about , mukhang wala pa ako na encounter sa Qur'an about it, and i'm trying to search now, the closest word is "DAFIQ" means "EJECTED".

sorry sir Dabiq po pala, nabasa ko lang sa news about isis. :)

Thanks po sa clarification regarding jihad. confuse lang kasi ang nababasa ko na ginagawa ng isis is jihad daw po e.

pwede din po pala pa clear ang difference ng shia and sunni? thanks!

eto sir copy and paste ko sa nabasa ko regarding doon.

“al-Malhama al-Kubra,” that is, the “Great Battle” of Dabiq
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1848751/wo...e-final-triumph-of-islam/#B5SEITrmyJJYerGx.99

Thanks! :)

Kulang sa pansin ang mga dating ang mga tao na kabilang na sa grupo ng mga isis,kaya ngyon ng mabuo ang grupo nila gumawa sila gimmick ang mamugot ,manunog ng tao,,,na dati ng gawain ng mga ng sinaunang tao,,,ang naanty ko sa isis ay kumain sila ng tao na katulad ng cannibal,,kaya naman sumikat ang isis may video pa ang gingawa nila,,paano kaya kung ivideo ng american mafia ang pagkatay nila ng tao na putol lahat ng katawan ,baka maluma ang isis na yan ,mas malupit pumatay ang mafia,nagsisimba pa sila .karamihan member ng mafia ay catholic

Last edited:
This may not likely happen kasi masyadong magastos ang giyera.

Unless someone with a religous zeal would do a barbaric thing, ayan -- that would provoke again a war. Just like nung 911

Eto lang masasabi ko:

Until the world realizes it had been had—deceived—for thousands of years and leave churches and mosques in droves as they do in Scandinavian countries nowadays, humans will never know lasting peace.

Pathetic that humanity has chosen to take either the cause of Ishmael or Isaac/Israel—sons of Abraham—and proceeded to bludgeon heads while claiming righteousness in the eyes of their gods. If they were alive today, Isaac and Ishmael would be utterly surprised how their respective progenies have successfully taken over and armed the world, converting—aka recruiting—believers from the four corners of the earth to fight their bloody wars for them.

Last edited:
Noon dahil sa Religion, ngyun ay dahil sa langis. Pero sa ISIS hindi maituturing na jihad, dahil kapwa extremist muslim ay tutol sa mga ginagawa nila. Nood kayo nang mga documentaries sa history nang mga country sa middle east madami sa youtube, kagaya nalang na sa Saudi Arabia nanggaling halos karamihan nang mga radical muslims etc... Halos mga kapwa muslim lang yung nag aaway, ng US ay nag intervene lang kasi para ma protectahan yung mga relationship sa mga oil producing country.

sorry sir Dabiq po pala, nabasa ko lang sa news about isis. :)
sir, mukhang wala po ang "Dabiq"na yan sa Qur'an.

Thanks po sa clarification regarding jihad. confuse lang kasi ang nababasa ko na ginagawa ng isis is jihad daw po e.
siguro po, para sa kanila, akala nila totoong pagji-Jihad yung ginagawa nila, unfortunately not, killing muslims is not Jihad.

pwede din po pala pa clear ang difference ng shia and sunni? thanks!
Shiites (Shia) who believes on many things, like, their 12 imams, who can save them from hell, praying to the graves, and many more innovations.

Sunni - who follows the Sunnah (Traditions, Teachings, Ways, of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). like, when he told us not to pray to the graves, not to worship anyone except Allah (SWT), and not to innovate things in the religion.

eto sir copy and paste ko sa nabasa ko regarding doon.

“al-Malhama al-Kubra,” that is, the “Great Battle” of Dabiq
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1848751/wo...e-final-triumph-of-islam/#B5SEITrmyJJYerGx.99

Thanks! :)

sige sir, i'll take time to read about it.

thanks,

sir, mukhang wala po ang "Dabiq"na yan sa Qur'an.

siguro po, para sa kanila, akala nila totoong pagji-Jihad yung ginagawa nila, unfortunately not, killing muslims is not Jihad.

Shiites (Shia) who believes on many things, like, their 12 imams, who can save them from hell, praying to the graves, and many more innovations.

Sunni - who follows the Sunnah (Traditions, Teachings, Ways, of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). like, when he told us not to pray to the graves, not to worship anyone except Allah (SWT), and not to innovate things in the religion.

sige sir, i'll take time to read about it.

thanks,

Thanks po eto po pwede din nabasa ko lang din po http://www.livingislam.org/n/signh_e.html

HIND NA IGNORANTE ANG HENERASYON NGAYON !!!

pdj9iYP.jpg

This thread was not made to insult other religion. Dahil ang alam natin ang crusade and jihad is a war between Christians and Muslims. Ang tanong ko lang, parang connected kasi yung sinasabi nilang end of times na magkaka WW3, o mali ba tayo? baka Holy War ang mangyayari? What do you think​

and about , mukhang wala pa ako na encounter sa Qur'an about it, and i'm trying to search now, the closest word is "DAFIQ" means "EJECTED".

I am christian by faith, but sa pag intindi ko sa Islam, it is a struggle in many forms, economy,spiritual etc. The "war" you are referring to as jihad is the lowest form of struggle. The highest form of struggle is against self, abstinence,anger at lahat ng masasamang magawa ng tao sa ugali niya, that is higher jihad.

DAESH or ISIS is nothing but a crazy, pointless,brainless group bent on destroying a humane society, It is not only against the west but the whole of mankind. So what is the point of burning and beheading people in front of HD cams.That is not preaching, that is sheer terror, senseless bloodshed and loss of lives.

No creed or race is entirely evil by gauging a few people, by measuring a handful of mindless people then you judge an entirety of its race or faith. If that is the case it saddens me to call all Germans as Nazis, Superiority complex race, jewish killers. Because I myself is one...

But that is just my siggy and avatar, with style in this forum. I never condone Hitler,Eichmann. Never proud of the Sieg Heil salute....FYI

Fundamental Christian and Christianity especially in the West are different to ISIS.

The ISIS are bunch of crazy terrorist and criminals killing for their religion even the innocent people.

SOON US AND COALITION FORCE WILL WIPE THEM OUT TOTALLY... F35 Lightning Strike!

->Dalawa ang ang kahulugan ng ISIS.
10553616_353254144868178_3026404796574188035_n.jpg

Iyan ang mga namumugot ng ulo na nakatali ang kamay. Wala po sa turo ng islam na kapag may mahuli kang kalaban ay patayin. Datapwat ibalik ito sa hanay nya. Kagagaya ng MILF na pinauwi nila ang bihag nila na sundalo.
11012939_1629218190645890_2537828066262029348_n.jpg

I-slamic S-tate of I-raq and ash-
Sham or Syria.
Sila ay mga SUNNI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom