Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Driver's in ASUS

bryannuiz

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I am installing windows 8 right now, and I need drivers in my asus. Where I can download it? Both 32 and 64 bit. Please kung sino nakaka alam.
Mag lag kasi yung laptop ko kung mag windows 10 ako, hehe.

Model: Vivobook 14_Asus Laptop X407UAR
Serial Number: JCN0GR04S39751C

gumamit ka nalang ng Driverpack solution online pagka install mo kusang madedetect at idownload yung kulang na driver ng pc/loptop mo.

gumamit ka nalang ng Driverpack solution online pagka install mo kusang madedetect at idownload yung kulang na driver ng pc/loptop mo.
Nung problem boss, is need ko yung wlan drivers para makapag ol ako, din yung isa pang problema wala lan port ung laptop ko. need ko nang offline drivers. wala akung makita sa internet.
Post automatically merged:

Nag reinstall nlng ako ng windows lite boss. goods nto hehe, Thank you boss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom