Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

For all born again Christians: Do you Astral Travel?

Ah! Critic, i'm just curious , what is the purpose?

Mukhang marami kang alam sa greek myth,
Anu po ba ang nauna ang greek mythology o ang abrahamic religion?

Hades - edi greek myth ang origin
anu pinagsasabi mo na maraming alam
please dont confuse yourself with false assumptions

anyhow:

MT - basis for the Old Testament 200 BCE/BC (BC and BCE are numerically equivalent according to wiki)

The Masoretic Text (MT, ��, or \mathfrak{M}) is the authoritative Hebrew text of the Jewish Bible. While the Masoretic Text defines the books of the Jewish canon, it also defines the precise letter-text of these biblical books, with their vocalization and accentuation known as the Masorah.

The MT is widely used as the basis for translations of the Old Testament in Protestant Bibles, and in recent years (since 1943) also for some Catholic Bibles, although the Eastern Orthodox churches continue to use the Septuagint, as they hold it to be divinely inspired. In modern times the Dead Sea Scrolls have shown the MT to be nearly identical to some texts of the Tanakh dating from 200 BCE but different from others.

Greek Mythology/Literature - 900-800BC

Greek mythology is known today primarily from Greek literature and representations on visual media dating from the Geometric period from c. 900–800 BC onward.[4] In fact, literary and archaeological sources intergrade, sometimes mutually supportive and sometimes in conflict; however, in many cases, the existence of this corpus of data is a strong indication that many elements of Greek mythology have strong factual and historical roots.

im not sure kung ung events during Abrahams time 2000BCE (according to wiki) eh influenced by Greek Mythology or Greek Mythology was influenced by Abraham's teachings. yan lang ang nakikita ko na possibility na influences on both cultures during those times. at ung time nang maisulat ung mga collection of books para sa MT. maaaring collectively compiled na lang ito noong 200BCE..

pasensya na po sa OT

baka may mas malinaw na explanation kayo na lang po magcorrect :hat:
WEAK talaga ako sa history kaya sorry po

Last edited:
Ah!
Napagisipisip ko lang naman
Si Osiris kasi ng egyptian myth ay may older malevolent serpent form o personification.
Sa later development ng mythology itinuring
Nilang avatar ni osiris ang mga pharaoh.

5 Silang magkakapatid si Osiris, set , horus, isis at nephtys.

Ang mga egyptian ay may concept ng double soul.

Si set ay isang serpent at weather god, tinatawag syang typhon ng mga greek.

Mahilig sila sa poetic history in which the clash between zeus and typhon is inspired by the exodus.

NABASA KO LANG TO TS SAME SITUATION WITH AP..AND I STRONGLY AGREED WITH IT...

Your question is about what is acceptable in God's eyes. It is clear from the 10 Commandments that God wants us to worship no other gods or idols above him.

The apostle Paul, who came after Jesus' time but had a direct encounter with Christ on the road to Damascus talks about it further. He says that yes, there are other things out there but God doesn't want us to mess with them because they are all evil. God tells us in more place than one that he is the only authority for good, period. Only God is good. The question is not whether or not the other "stuff" out there is real, the question is, what does it want with you? A priest that I really trust described all other "gods" as demons, minions of Satan. This is not always an easy one to figure out, but if what you are doing is trusting or having faith in something other than God you will find that it is like a mad pursuit, like digging a very deep hole but being convinced that you will find the thing you are looking for. It will cause you to look everywhere but to Him, and never receive the true peace that comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It will ultimately fill you with fear, and this is how you know that something does NOT come from God. Every messenger from God first spoke the message "fear not".

There is another spiritual concept called "the faith of demons". Basically, demons believe that there is a God, they are quite convinced of it in fact because He is their mortal enemy. They understand his power, don't question it at all, they are simply pitted against it and have cast their lot with Satan as their general. And earth is the battleground on which this spiritual battle takes place. You can understand why, at times, they probably think they're on the winning side when you see the horrible events that unfold daily around the globe. It is a bad thing to have the faith of demons, to know and be aware of God's power and glory, but to reject it in favor of "other" authorities. This is because someone who has the faith of demons thinks that he/she is in a right relationship with God just because of awareness and acknowledgment of God, when in fact they are trusting in themselves, the World, and Satan in reality.

Don't think of Christianity as a religion, but as a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. When you truly accept Jesus Christ into your heart, you begin to change. Jesus wants us to give him our fears and worries. If we are defined by our fears and worries, this can be a difficult thing, but it is something which enables us to be the people that God created us to be.

I know you are only 15, I was 15 once, and thought of myself as an Agnostic. I only know that I could never, in my heart, truly reject Christ and I came around to developing a real, grown up relationship with Jesus as a grown up. (I specifically remember attending a Unitarian service while in pursuit of the truth and not being comfortable with rejecting the Trinity and the divinity of Christ.) I would have been better off though, had I started younger and not allowed so many horrible things to inhabit my heart and cloud my mind and threaten to destroy me.

I think it would be wise of you to dispose of these habits. You need something to do in your spare time and you are pursuing more meaningful things, there are plenty of healthier options for you out there. If you never have, start by reading or re-reading The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, then go on to his more grown up works like the Screwtape Letters and Mere Christianity. Remember that Lewis, highly intellectual and smart and someone who endured his share of personal tragedy from a young age, became a Christian after having been a staunch atheist. His work is quite inspirational. J.R.R. Tolkien is also a great read when you are all finished with Lewis, his work is not an allegory, but a good illustration of good v. evil, the fine line that must be walked and the incredible courage by those who really want to be on the "right" side.

Finally, you should realize that many major churches do battle with evil in tangible ways. There are priests who specialize in spiritual battles, exorcisms and the like, basically in dealing with demons. This is an incredibly dangerous calling and not something that you hear a lot about, but it is real indeed. These are people who know what they are up against and still sometimes have to retreat in battle for the sake of their own lives and well-being. Spiritual warfare is physical warfare and spiritual sickness also manifests in physical ways. Please realize that you shouldn't be messing with "dark stuff" at all--you do not want to go down that road because it can be a very dangerous not to mention fruitless path.

ANG MAIPAPAYO KO LANG TS...NEVER ENGAGE YOURSELF TO AP..binigyan po tau ng salvation ni God para makawala sa lahat ng WILES OF DEVILS..we've been set free from bondages.. John 8:32..“And you will know the truth, and that truth will set you free.”

FREE...................FREE....................FREE.............FREE................FREE.................FREEE..........FREE.............FREE.........FREE...........FREE..........FREE

Last edited:
NEVER ENGAGE YOURSELF TO AP

I agree..these powers are not of God but of the ruler of this corrupt world..as well as sorcery, magic, the ones who dream dreams, witches and warlocks..we are bombarded by this corrupt world with these notions everyday thru media channels..(cartoons, animes, movies ) which corrupts a weak mind leading a person to think that this is something normal and for some, to be envious of such powers..

hegelian dialectic's thesis and antithesis at work..sobrang corrupt na ng mundo na to..make sure you ask the Lord God for wisdom and guidance against these forces..

Ephesians 6:12
King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the thoughts :D

Godspeed!

Maranatha!

If you really accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior i.e., Born Again Christian, supposed to be wala nito.

This is satanic!!! This is an attack of the demons.

If ever you experience this (Born Again Christian or Not), please reply and quote this or pm me.

We will cast it out in Jesus name!

By the way, those who want to be trained how to cast out demons, you may reply with this quote or pm me.

Last edited:
If you really accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior i.e., Born Again Christian, supposed to be wala nito.

This is satanic!!! This is an attack of the demons.

If ever you experience this (Born Again Christian or Not), please reply and quote this or pm me.

We will cast it out in Jesus name!

By the way, those who want to be trained how to cast out demons, you may reply with this quote or pm me.

I really don't understand why Christians would say na demonic ang makaexperience ng OBE. How can we so feeble minded.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't understand why Christians would say na demonic ang makaexperience ng OBE. How can we so feeble minded.

Hi mestibu,

In astral projection the conscious mind (the soul nature) leaves the physical body (the body nature) and moves into the astral body (a spiritual body).
When one participates in this supernatural phenomenon, the person remains attached to their physical body by a silver “umbilical type” like cord.
The problem of astral projection is it opens one’s body to demonic possession.

When one participates in soul travel you allow your body to be unprotected as your soul, which consist of the mind, emotions, and will, leaves your body. It is the mind (part of the soul nature), which wards off evil.
It is our free will that lends us the ability to resist the devil and his demons. When you permit your soul to leave your body, essentially you’re leaving a door open for demons to enter your body at any point.

It is better to have a positive, holy, inspiring experience with God that we have to WAIT for, than to have a QUICK trip into the demonic, which will end us up in bondage and damnation.

Debating with me about it isn’t going to bring anyone any closer to the actual truth. If I’m wrong, then I submit myself to the Lord who will straighten me out on that score. I’ll let you do the same.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

Hi mestibu,

In astral projection the conscious mind (the soul nature) leaves the physical body (the body nature) and moves into the astral body (a spiritual body).
When one participates in this supernatural phenomenon, the person remains attached to their physical body by a silver “umbilical type” like cord.
The problem of astral projection is it opens one’s body to demonic possession.

When one participates in soul travel you allow your body to be unprotected as your soul, which consist of the mind, emotions, and will, leaves your body. It is the mind (part of the soul nature), which wards off evil.
It is our free will that lends us the ability to resist the devil and his demons. When you permit your soul to leave your body, essentially you’re leaving a door open for demons to enter your body at any point.

It is better to have a positive, holy, inspiring experience with God that we have to WAIT for, than to have a QUICK trip into the demonic, which will end us up in bondage and damnation.

Debating with me about it isn’t going to bring anyone any closer to the actual truth. If I’m wrong, then I submit myself to the Lord who will straighten me out on that score. I’ll let you do the same.

Give me not your own words but the word in the bible telling us that OBE is evil and demonic. There are lots of instances, kids to be particular, who have experienced OBE. Some have actually had visions before it. Some have travelled all the way to heaven.

Am not debating with you. This is an open question to all.

And one more thing, demon can enter the body of a person even if the soul is not in the body. A negative thought is the the one attracting demons to get in and possess the body. Not because of the absence of the soul in the body.

"than to have a quick trip into the demonic", prove it.

Give me not your own words but the word in the bible telling us that OBE is evil and demonic. There are lots of instances, kids to be particular, who have experienced OBE. Some have actually had visions before it. Some have travelled all the way to heaven.

Am not debating with you. This is an open question to all.

And one more thing, demon can enter the body of a person even if the soul is not in the body. A negative thought is the the one attracting demons to get in and possess the body. Not because of the absence of the soul in the body.

"than to have a quick trip into the demonic", prove it.

Astral Projection is being taught in some books of Witchcraft and as do many other occult books. It is also practiced by those in the New Age. In the vast majority of cases, astral projection is offered right next to many other occultic practices.

Deuteronomy 18: 9-13

When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there.

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,
or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

You must be blameless before the Lord your God.

Also, one of the main differences between the above Biblical texts and occultic astral projection is that when God's people were caught up in the Spirit (Like Apostle John in Revelation 21:10), it was God who prompted it, whereas in occultic astral travel, it is often the practitioner who is 'seeking' after the experience. Occultic can be illustrated when one considers the vast amount of literature, and ‘how to’ books on the subject. Those in the Bible who had experiences which some interpret as being astral travel were not seeking the experience. Those who practice astral travel do just that - 'practice' it, seek after it, and are taught it from a book or a course (which is Withchcraft course or book).

Astral Projection is being taught in some books of Witchcraft and as do many other occult books. It is also practiced by those in the New Age. In the vast majority of cases, astral projection is offered right next to many other occultic practices.

Deuteronomy 18: 9-13

When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there.

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,
or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

You must be blameless before the Lord your God.

Also, one of the main differences between the above Biblical texts and occultic astral projection is that when God's people were caught up in the Spirit (Like Apostle John in Revelation 21:10), it was God who prompted it, whereas in occultic astral travel, it is often the practitioner who is 'seeking' after the experience. Occultic can be illustrated when one considers the vast amount of literature, and ‘how to’ books on the subject. Those in the Bible who had experiences which some interpret as being astral travel were not seeking the experience. Those who practice astral travel do just that - 'practice' it, seek after it, and are taught it from a book or a course (which is Withchcraft course or book).

Nahhh. There is no point of saying that astral projection is absolutely witchcraft. How about those people who are not seeking to be out of body experience and yet they are experiencing it. I have a friend who has it. He doesn't know what is astral projection until i told him that what he is experiencing is astral projection. he always experience this since he's a child.

Nahhh. There is no point of saying that astral projection is absolutely witchcraft. How about those people who are not seeking to be out of body experience and yet they are experiencing it. I have a friend who has it. He doesn't know what is astral projection until i told him that what he is experiencing is astral projection. he always experience this since he's a child.

If you have a friend like that, all I can say is, you pray for him/her. Ask God, "if it is not from You then take it away. If it is from You oh God, then may the Holy Spirit guide him/her and use it only for Your own glory."

Be very careful about this astral projection. Pray hard! Seek deliverance if that is the leading of the Holy Spirit. Seek the advice of your pastors if you must.

Godbless brother

Hi mestibu,

Yes, I agree with you that some are experiencing mysterious things since they are a child; but one thing for sure that a human is not born to be like that. It is not normal. We will go back to the scriptures or the Bible.

Prayer is the best thing that your friend can do.

Thanks

o normal lang sa tao ang makaranas ng ganitong bagay lahat naman tayo may subconscious mind. at saka pakita naman kayo ng talata sa biliya yung mismong "ASTRAL PROJECTION " ay bawal. sorry pero buong NT at OT walang akong makita e . Claim naman ng iba part ito ng pagan traditions, kalerkey haha.. asan naman ang ebidensya ?

Thanks for your comment bro.

i really don't know if activate pa to ., na caught lang ang attention ko sa topic ., kasi i'm a christian since 2008 pero now ko lnag nalalman na it's not a good practise to do this ., nakakapag lucid dream kasi ako at nag astral travel ako ., iba ang feeling pero pag nag kaamali ka ng pag control nakakatakot sya , naging aware ako sa lucid dream and astral travel dahil sa youtube sa 3d sound na may guide kung pano un , nagawa ko naman sya ., pero nung nag victory weekend kame indi daw pala ok na iniempty mo ang mind mo like yoga ba un, or ung nag memeditate ka ., kasi pag nakita ng demon na empty ang mind mo pwede syang pumasok ... so simula nun d na ko nag subok ulit ...iba kasi feeling lalo na pag nakokontrol kaya mo gawin lahat ng gusto mong gawin un nga lang once na may something bad or kakaiba ka na nagawa nakaktakot ...
madali din kasi ma lost ang control ko :) heheh

How about spontaneous out of body experience.. can it be attribute as a practice of witchcraft? Even in the bible it is written: 2 Corinthians Chapter 12

2. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; )

4. How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Back
Top Bottom