Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[help] asus zenfone 3 max 5.5 ghost touching

Moreign

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day po mga sir/maam!

My Asus fone is having an issue for I think 6 months already? I ordered this from a legit online store and I was given a receipt for warranty purposes.

May nabasa na akong thread dito about na same case na there were batches of Asus phones daw na may hardware defect sa LCD panel (I will have more research about it tho').

I already talked to an ASUS support online via chat and I was advised to bring my fone sa pinaka malapit na service center ng ASUS which I planned to do so, but the problem is, something happened and my phone fell to the ground and tumama sa kanto ng floor that left a dent sa phone and nabasag yung glass ng camera. Ayos pa rin naman yung camera like nothing happened, it's just that basag lang talaga yung glass ng lens nya.

Now my question is, tatanggapin pa kaya ng service center to kahit ganun na yung nangyari sa fone ko?

Back
Top Bottom