Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] CPE B593s-931 configuration settings

kentcyruz0112

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I've already visited this site once or twice which a friend of mine introduced to me 5 years ago. When I encountered this problem about my B593, I remembered this site so I tried to login in the hope that I will find answers that will help me solve my problem. But I forgot my username and password (shhhh!), so I have to re-register and so here I am now with my brand new username.

Here is my problem: I acquired a CPE B593s-931 and it worked fine as a globe prepaid for almost 10 months. I used then "admin" as my username together with a customized password. Suddenly, just yesterday, everything seemed to reset: the SSID became B593_6D0D2, the Device Web became 192.168.254.254 from 192.168.1.1, and the key was reset to its factory default which matched what's in the back of the modem. The usual login as "admin" was not anymore correct that I have to search the Internet from which I tried "user"/"@l03e1t3". I was able to login but the SMS menu was no longer there and I cannot anymore register to any globe data package. Will somebody please help me? Maraming salamat po.

ntry mo ireflashing via multicast at kong ayaw talaga . ang solosyun jan 100% hinang mismong module ng B593 may tut jan s22 at 931 kay sir jhowel search mo lng .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom