Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

+(HOT)SPEED UP YOUR INTERNET 100% tested and working,NO SOFTWARE (HOT)+

nag work siya sa sun kaso ilang secs lang nwla na bumalik ulit sa dating connection. Please help po

Sir panu mo mag-configure ng GLOBE modem for free internet. Bigo kasi ang speed na binibigay ng Globe eh, sayang lang yung monthly na binabayad. Thnks

after several days of observation, i can say that this is really working 100%, i am using a smartbro broadband stick and my speeds went up surfing or downloads..i don't have any screenshots because i don't need to,i've proven it on my own and it works..the good part is, there are no side effects..just try it on your own and see..Thanks a lot TS!..

working po ba ito sa win7 sp1? salamat po sir... pa re up naman po ng image 3 ng tut niyo,, down na eh,,hehe salamat po

TS about po sa pag tweak sa GPEDIT.msc tweak #2 for Windows 7 san po ang Screen Shot? pwde po ba makita??? yan na lng po ang kulang sa akin ehhh.. please lng po... Thank you po sa Share TS! :)

Back
Top Bottom