Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

thanks for this tips ts....

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

how to improve my accent and diction?

first you need to learn the language itself then pronunciation before you proceed on your accent.. read english books, news or articles.. and watch english movies..

i suggest that you concentrate on improving your accent as being neutral coz americans have different kinds of accent plus you'll be speaking with other nationality residing in the US too as an agent..

having an americant accent is really not necessary for as long as you pronounce the english words properly then you're good..

practice will help you improve it for sure.. :)

for those whose have many exp. in call center industry, Can you please help me to find out a company that is easy to be hired, a company that suited for me as a beginner, and also even if a hs grad. is welcome to apply, coz there's a lot of call center companies which is very hard to deal with, interms of their processing.. (& kindly do check my grammar if it is correct or any words need for improvements)

who wants to work at Convergys? pm me..I can send referrals to recruitment.

^There ain't one. You just take the dive wishing to god that you landed in a good enough company. From there, you build your competencies.

Samen may non-voice. 20k + ang sahod + benefits + allowance + fixed sat sun off at higit sa lahat PETIX.

Kung sino interesado, PM nyo ko.

Samen may non-voice. 20k + ang sahod + benefits + allowance + fixed sat sun off at higit sa lahat PETIX.

paPM details please.

pa PM din po thanks!

for those whose have many exp. in call center industry, Can you please help me to find out a company that is easy to be hired, a company that suited for me as a beginner, and also even if a hs grad. is welcome to apply, coz there's a lot of call center companies which is very hard to deal with, interms of their processing.. (& kindly do check my grammar if it is correct or any words need for improvements)
try mo mag sitel at people support, yan ang training ground, tech for sitel, people support for customer shit service

salamat dito...laking tulong nito nung nagka 1st interview ako pinag-aralan ko talaga bago nag-apply...

dyoyi thanks sa information.. :)

pa.pm.din.po.ng.details

@ ilumina - PM Sent.

@ esmhie - anytime. :thumbsup:

okay lang ba magapply ng mahaba ang buhok?

@ deeppurple : Ok lang naman. Basta malinis ka tignan.

^ okay lang ba naka jeans, long sleeve at chuck taylor? :D

boss pm nio sakin full info nga company

thanks

Back
Top Bottom