Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are wel

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

papost naman po ng mga bpo na tumatanggap ng hs grad.

- wala akong alam na company na tumatanggap pa ng HS graduate.. coz most of the companies today are really looking for college level applicants.. pero kung magaling ka then try to apply.. kahit sa local account muna.. then pag may experience ka na, saka ka mag-apply sa international account.. :D

I owe it to this thread - how it has been able to boost my morale at one time when I've almost lost hope. it's quite cumbersome to deal with rejection at first if you didn't know how to handle it. upon reading this thread as a whole, I've renewed my spirits and was able to start again, feeling better than ever.

- nakaka-iyak naman itong statement mo.. hehe.. I'm just so glad reading your conversations here.. so keep on sharing guys.. di na rin kasi ako masyadong makapag-post dito eh.. super busy na rin sa work.. like now, out ko dapat ay 4AM however nakalabas na ko ng office ng mga 5AM na rin.. then I came home around 6:30AM.. nakaka-stress ang work kasi maraming deliverables pero masaya pa rin.. knowing na nakikita mo yung mga friends mo sa office.. ok yung mga managers so eventhough mahirap ay ok pa rin.. nakakagaan lang ng pakiramdam kapag ganito ang mababasa mo.. tinamad na tuloy akong silipin ung mga emails ko from work.. hahaha! :lol:

..sana huwag kayong magsawang mag-post ng mga experience nyo dito.. at sa mga katanungan na di nasasagot, pasensiya na rin po..:ashamed:

Hi guys, I am eager to be a part of this so called "Call center World". Any advice could you spare for me?. I'm not confident enough when it regards to verbal communication..I know how to speak and use appropriate vocabularies but i don't know how to deliver it.

- try to watch US TV shows or any video clips in English language, so you can learn how to speak well in English.. for me the best practice is the use of tongue twisters.. then i-record mo yung voice mo.. and have fun while learning..:thumbsup:

Re: How to get a job in Call Center? [questions, opinions & experiences are welcome h

final interview na po ako tom and versant sa tp tom hehe

i pause a lot when speaking, wish i can elicit my expressions instantly, perhaps its due to lack of opportunity to engage in spoken exchange of thought ,i dont remember conversing in pure english for more than 5mins,

i like
inditing though :V
:V

Last edited:

just got the job offer from tp.. thanks ts

Kamusta mga call center pips? :)

i pause a lot when speaking, wish i can elicit my expressions instantly, perhaps its due to lack of opportunity to engage in spoken exchange of thought ,i dont remember conversing in pure english for more than 5mins,

i like
inditing though :V
:V
face the mirror, talk to yourself. make use of the things around you, create a story in it.

hope it works for you ;)

a liitle background about me.
studied in public school and not even exposed to english speaking community.
READING and Continual PRACTICE improved my english

Last edited:

hi ano po ba mga typical behavioral interview questions?IBM po ako mag aaply.fresher po.thank.

@caspering..
oh ur also here bro:-)
i badly need a job right now, i might be looking at a bpo company at metro..
damn, now i know how the process works not like my first attempt.. i just applied at sitel unprepared, it was one of the biggest rejection ive tasted. :-) so, the harder you fall in, the higher you bounce back.. need to give my best shot.
good luck for me:-)

Just had the interview at expert global company, i thought i'm so prepared for the questions and i am confident that i will be good in conversing in english but i got rejected, i never thought that there are some kind of company like them that's giving interview in groups and you have to answer the questions one by one, we are ten people in that group but unfortunately just three people passed, and the one who got passed was the experienced and so fluent in english, i never thought that they would have a high standards like that T_T, but honestly i didn't answer the question that they gave me correctly haha, how can i improve my english conversing skills? I'm no good when i'm in front of the interviewer, i practiced and practiced but i can only express my feelings through inditing T_T

Last edited:

Just had the interview at expert global company, i thought i'm so prepared for the questions and i am confident that i will be good in conversing in english but i got rejected, i never thought that there are some kind of company like them that's giving interview in groups and you have to answer the questions one by one, we are ten people in that group but unfortunately just three people passed, and the one who got passed was the experienced and so fluent in english, i never thought that they would have a high standards like that T_T, but honestly i didn't answer the question that they gave me correctly haha, how can i improve my english conversing skills? I'm no good when i'm in front of the interviewer, i practiced and practiced but i can only express my feelings through inditing T_T

i know how it feels to be rejected :upset:

@caspering..
oh ur also here bro:-)
i badly need a job right now, i might be looking at a bpo company at metro..
damn, now i know how the process works not like my first attempt.. i just applied at sitel unprepared, it was one of the biggest rejection ive tasted. :-) so, the harder you fall in, the higher you bounce back.. need to give my best shot.
good luck for me:-)

hellow, gala lang din ako tol. jajaja

'nice thread ts! this is a very big help for those aspiring applicants in BPO companies. So for those who want to apply in any BPO company, just stick on this thread and try follow what they said in here and I'm sure that the next time you apply, you can get the JOB OFFER! :) don't rush it, it realy takes time, effort and patience. Just practice and practice. Goodluck!

mga kasymb, ask lang ako kung may alam ba kayong company na may training o kaya training company mismo ..first timer kasi kaya gusto ko sana magrefresh muna, haha

mga kasymb, ask lang ako kung may alam ba kayong company na may training o kaya training company mismo ..first timer kasi kaya gusto ko sana magrefresh muna, haha

sabak ka tol ng apply, yung for experience lang ba jejeje.
madami naman pwede aplayan para lang mafeel mo yung ano ba talaga nanyayare. ;)

ganun lang din muna ginawa ko, swerte lang talaga at natanggap. kasi nasa isip ko subok lang naman eh, kaya walang pressure, walang kaba...
yung kaba talaga maghahatak seyo pababa eh. kaya hanggat maari isipin mo nakikipagkwentuhan ka lang. alisin yung takot sa nag iinterview, kunwari close keyong magkaibigan na nuon lang ulit nagkita. jajaja. para mapalitan yung nerbyos ng pagkasabik sa pakikipag-usap.
goodluck po...

thanks TS

p bm ... thanks

thanks for this thread it gives a lot of info and at the same time the first step on how to learn the language.

on monday may assessment ako sa Aegis Makati. pag napasa ko po ba ung assessment e interview or mag work na ko sa knila?? no idea po kasi hehe

tnx ts. .

training ako ngayon sa FUSION :) but not sure kung makakaya ko, di kasi ako magaling sa English, napagbigyan lang siguro kaya naipasa :( :)
3 interviews sakin, pero yung ibang kasamahan ko sa batch ko 2 interviews lang,.
UK outbound.
First Job ko pa kaya wala akong alam sa kahit ano haha.
Rush pa nangyari kasi nahila lang ako ng friend ni mama.. Lucky me naipasa ko interview. training na lang problema ko :)

Back
Top Bottom