Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to invest in The Stock Market-Bro. Bo Sanchez tut

Friendly advice # 1: Stocks > Mutual Fund

Friendly advice # 2: Bumili lng kayo after ng COVID19

Kung long term investment naman, at consistent buying every month, I think no need to wait na mawala ang covid bago bumili, sabi nga nila brother bo, yung time in the market is always better than timing the market over time.

Kung long term investment naman, at consistent buying every month, I think no need to wait na mawala ang covid bago bumili, sabi nga nila brother bo, yung time in the market is always better than timing the market over time.

Kung willing ka man maghintay ng matagal para sa lng sa kakarampot na gains eh walang problema yan..

Good day po mga mam and sir,
Bago lang din po ako sa stocks and before investing, im willing to learn more about how to invest in which stocks, papano tumingin po ng magandang company na paglagyan ng investment. Currently im reading stock market 101 and will read next "the intelligent investor". Meron pa po ba kau ma recommend na books or other sources to learn more for a newbie like me. Willing to learn po thank you

Good day po mga mam and sir,
Bago lang din po ako sa stocks and before investing, im willing to learn more about how to invest in which stocks, papano tumingin po ng magandang company na paglagyan ng investment. Currently im reading stock market 101 and will read next "the intelligent investor". Meron pa po ba kau ma recommend na books or other sources to learn more for a newbie like me. Willing to learn po thank you

Since this thread is about Bro. Bo's Truly Rich Club - you can read about My Maid Invest in the stock market and subscribe to TRC

But If you want to learn more about the basic fundamentals of stock market, I would recommend reading How to Make Money in Stocks by William J. O’Neil 2nd Edition

If you want to learn about basic technicals, I would recommend the Trading Code book, you can find it in FB.

Good luck :)

kaka start ko lang din sa COL, thanks po sa mga info:yipee: waiting ako sa mga stocks updates :salute:

pwede ko ba gamitin ang BDO Online Banking ng kapatid ko para mag deposit sa First Metro account ko? Thanks po

Hi guys! Newbie here. I've read that I will be taxed in my investments. My question is, who will pay those taxes? Will my broker pay those taxes for me? Or I have to file them myself? Thanks for answering!

gudpm po..may 5k ako anu po maganda bilin itotodo ko na o hati hati stocks?

Lugi ka pa nyan pre kahit sa isang stock lng, automatic pag-bili mo -1.4sh percent na yan, dagdagan mo nlng kahit 3k para di ka lugi

Hi guys! Newbie here. I've read that I will be taxed in my investments. My question is, who will pay those taxes? Will my broker pay those taxes for me? Or I have to file them myself? Thanks for answering!

Taxes are already included when you purchase a stock. That is why you had provided your TIN number to them so they can file the taxes under you.

Last edited:

Lugi ka pa nyan pre kahit sa isang stock lng, automatic pag-bili mo -1.4sh percent na yan, dagdagan mo nlng kahit 3k para di ka lugi

Taxes are already included when you purchase a stock. That is why you had provided your TIN number to them so they can file the taxes under you.

Thanks sir!

Stock Alert: New Strategies For Our Special Time

We are living in unique times!

I’ve never been in a global lockdown before. I’m sure you haven’t either. And the global economy has been hit so hard, the IMF Director warns that this crisis may cause the “worst economic fallout since the Great Depression”.

Closer to home, Luzon contributes 70% of our country’s GDP—so imagine how Luzon’s quarantine will impact our economy. And yes, analysts have also lowered the projected earnings of our recommended companies, and with that, the target prices of our stocks.

This is where the Good News come in: Special Times call for Special Strategies. While we’re in this crisis, the TrulyRichClub will be recommending two unique strategies…

First Strategy:
Invest In Our Foundational Stocks Without BBP (For Now)

Until we tell you to stop, we’re naming seven Foundational stocks that you should be buying, without looking at its BBP or Buy-Below-Price. These Favorite Stocks are: AC, ALI, SM, SMPH, BDO, URC, and GLO.

Here’s the idea behind this simple strategy: These giants are usually very expensive; Their stock prices usually loiter around the “stop buying” are. Except now. This crisis is giving us an unprecedented opportunity to accumulate them at cheaper prices. Whooohooo!

When we see that the prices are already too expensive, we’ll send you another STOCK ALERT email, and we’ll bring them back to our regular SAM Table.

ATTENTION: New in the stock market? These Foundational Stocks are also are our recommended Starter Stocks. You can buy any of these stocks as your first stocks.
Second Strategy: Make Some Switches

What is switch? Switch is a strategy that can only be employed during a crisis where the entire market is down. Switch is selling a stock at a loss and buying a “better” stock that’s also very cheap. When it bounces, you gain back your loss—and some profit.

Yes, you read it right: You sell your stock at a loss. It’s unnerving and sounds insane, but long-term investors do this occasionally, as long as they can buy a “better” stock. Why is it better? We believe that when the big bounce comes, there are certain companies that will bounce quicker. And these are what we’re recommending to you.

IMPORTANT NOTE #1: If you’re going to make the Switch, and you have a lot of money riding in these stocks (P100,000+), please switch slowly. Sell little by little, taking a few days or weeks. Reason? Some of these stocks are illiquid. That means if you sell a huge amount of stocks, you cause the stock price to go down too much.

Here they are: Switch MEG, FLI, RLC to ALI and/or SMPH; Switch CHIP to MBT and/or BDO; Switch MPI to AC and/or GTCAP; Switch SHLPH to DNL.
IMPORTANT NOTE #2: If you’re not comfortable doing a switch, that’s fine. Your current stocks, in due time, will bounce back too. But chances are high that they will take longer than our favored Stocks to bounce. That’s why we encourage you to switch. But if you choose not to switch but stick with them, we’ll still list these 6 stocks at the SAM TABLE below, but we’ll put them on HOLD (for now), so you buy our other recommended stocks.
For these SAM stocks, please buy only when it’s below our Buy Below Prices, and stop buying when their prices go beyond their Buy Below Price.

Mike Vinas (in our next Stocks Update) will talk more about the impact of COVID-19 to the economy and corporate earnings in our next Stocks Update.

Friends, we’re living in difficult days, but with crisis comes the greatest opportunity. A crisis like this happens rarely—and we’re in it.

Don’t waste it!

We don’t know how long this crisis will last, so keep buying slowly, buying every month.

Happy investing!

Attachments

• 20200413_182503.jpg
    20200413_182503.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 173

This is true tho.. if you want to succeed in the stock market, you should learn how to be independent.

Kung mawawala si Bro. Bo, paano yung members ng TRC?

Just my 2 cents :)

Do you think Hindi alam ni bro. bo ang gagawin kapag nawala sya? eh ready sya kahit mawala sya anytime. di nya pababayaan members nya.

- - - Updated - - -

Para sa mga nandito na long term investor, focus lang kayo, wag kayo masyado madala sa hype ng trader..

please consider watching this para mas madagdagan ang tiwala nyo sa long term investing.

https://youtu.be/tMJq--B56DY

Back
Top Bottom