Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

ah mppt charge controller yan.

if ang PWM Charge controller may programmable din na Low Voltage Disconnect maganda yun
of course not programmable... jackpot na yan kung pwede i-program... hehe

link as of 12/19/2014:
* Light-control voltage: Light-control open 5V; Light control close 6V
* Over-discharging voltage: 11.1V
http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=20654&main=167#.VJOiJsDtw
Php 680.00 - New Arrival

... yung PWM epsolar landstar series ay pwede kung bibili ng MT50
1383297049212075.jpg

If we remove the relay, what will happen ? - bongbenitez
the way i view it... it will serve as the main LVD (low voltage disconnect) switch of the loads connected to the inverter... IF you remove it, then the LVD is no longer programmable (remember that the inverter has its own LVD feature BUT is not programmable).

**** another topic ****

Use your 12V solar power setup to charge a powerbank... share ko lang.

Gens-Ace-Power-Bank-3.jpg

napansin ko lang na marami nang murang powerbanks sa da king... (picture on how to use a powerbank above)... pansin ko rin na maski generics powerbank ay umaabot din ng more than one year ang buhay, therefore practical na sya gamitin... share ko lang kung paano i-charge ang powerbank sa solar setup natin (para makabawas sa ating electric bill kahit konti).

... you need the following:

343_1.jpg

cigarette lighter plug socket
41gaOu0xM5L._SY300_.jpg

car usb charger, 1.5A or higher

basing on personal experiece, the car usb charger na dapat gamitin na pang-charge sa powerbank must be 1.5A or higher... hindi matsa-charge ang powerbank kapag 0.2A or 0.5A lang ang usb charger.

Last edited:
Few weeks back I bought this very expensive (70 pesos :rofl:) multi usb charger adapters... I just plug it directly to the usb of my small cdr king inverter (not running) and all my devices are charged without chargers... I first plug into the usb of a car plug adapter but it took forever to charge a cellphone... but works fine with the usb of the inverter that probably have a capacitor boosting the charge...

View attachment 196586

Attachments

• New-Multi-USB-10-in1-Charger-Cable-Car-Charger-Adaptors.jpg
    New-Multi-USB-10-in1-Charger-Cable-Car-Charger-Adaptors.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
Few weeks back I bought this very expensive (70 pesos :rofl:) multi usb charger adapters... I just plug it directly to the usb of my small cdr king inverter (not running) and all my devices are charged without chargers... I first plug into the usb of a car plug adapter but it took forever to charge a cellphone... but works fine with the usb of the inverter that probably have a capacitor boosting the charge...

View attachment 989586
what!... i have that... and also not working... i think we have to warn everybody NOT TO BUY that item... and buy two jolibee solo hamburger instead!!!

i will also try plugging it to a high amperage usb charger and see if it will work... thanks for the tip.

what!... i have that... and also not working... i think we have to warn everybody NOT TO BUY that item... and buy two jolibee solo hamburger instead!!!

i will also try plugging it to a high amperage usb charger and see if it will work... thanks for the tip.

Why to warn people not to buy it? Mine works fine! Hehe... but as usual when we buy something like this, it's like playing poker! Either it works fine like mine or just does not or break agad :lol: But for the price, it's ok... unlike buying a fake charge controller or something more expensive :ranting:

Edit: I also use it to recharge batteries with a small rechargeable batteries charger ( for AAA and AA rechargeable batteries) which I was use to use on AC (either direct or thru inverter). With this adapter I can use it directly on DC : I just remove its ac adapter and plug it to one of the "jack" adapter! It charges the bat as fast as if it was plug in AC!

Last edited:

View attachment 989586
generic-3371-955002-1-catalog.jpg

i have already tested the cdr king "10-in-1 USB Cable Charger" and the result is...
* working OK when the the USB output is from 5V/1A or higher.
* on and off or intermittent if output is 5V/200mAh or 5V/500mAh

share ko lang...

DC 12V Water or Diesel Transfer Submersible Pump

Top-Quality-font-b-12V-b-font-DC-Mini-font-b-Fuel-b-font-font-b.jpg_220x220.jpg

I use it during a power interruption to transfer water to my overhead water tank (low water pressure in my location). Flow rate is 30 liters per minute, Maximum water lift is 3 meters (tested already using a 3/4 braided hose, but i think it could go higher). Power consumption is 60 watts, Current ranges from 0.3A to 6.4A.

I used a cdr king solar power kit with a built in 12Ah battery (20W panel)... the small battery could easily run it and is an advantage because there is an instruction not to use the pump more than 20 minutes continuously. Also, the cable length (2.8 meters) is provided with an on/off switch because you are not allowed to run the pump when the source container is already empty.

To answer ma'am TS inquiry... you could barely hear the humming of the pump when running... the operation is really silent.

I bought it from "olx radlee" for Php 2,000.00

Another use for our solar setup... bow

Last edited:
Sa gustong gumawa ng Solar Charge Controller..

http://mdpub.com/555Controller/

:thanks:....i saw this website few years back, before making my solar project and gave it some thoughts... my conclusion was that it was a little bit too complicated for me :rofl: Maybe others more skilled than me can try it :thumbsup:

DC 12V Water or Diesel Transfer Submersible Pump

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v3/...ini-font-b-Fuel-b-font-font-b.jpg_220x220.jpg

I use it during a power interruption to transfer water to my overhead water tank (low water pressure in my location). Flow rate is 30 liters per minute, Maximum water lift is 3 meters (tested already using a 3/4 braided hose, but i think it could go higher). Power consumption is 60 watts, Current ranges from 0.3A to 6.4A.

I used a cdr king solar power kit with a built in 12Ah battery... the small battery could easily run it and is an advantage because there is an instruction not to use the pump more than 20 minutes continuously. Also, the cable length (2.8 meters) is provided with an on/off switch because you are not allowed to run the pump when the source container is already empty.

I bought it from "olx radlee" for Php 2,000.00

Another use for our solar setup... bow

Nice! Is it noisy? How many watts is your panel?

mam/sir meron po akong 12ah at 70ah car battery,gusto ko sana i charge ng sabay at i parallel connection,100watt panel ko,pwedi po ba ito?,thanks po

mam/sir meron po akong 12ah at 70ah car battery,gusto ko sana i charge ng sabay at i parallel connection,100watt panel ko,pwedi po ba ito?,thanks po
No, you cannot connect together 2 batteries from different Ah... just use you 70 Ah with the 100 watt panel...

Good morning po sa inyo. Baguhan lang po kaya please be gentle and kind :)

May tanong lang ho tungkol sa solar setup. Bakit kaya may pumapasok pa ring 1.4 or 1.5V kahit hating gabi na per info sa LCD display? Di ba dapat wala ng pumapasok kasi madilim na. Saan kaya ang problema nito?

Ganito pala yung SCC na gamit ko, may remote meter LCD display na cya na kasama.

Salamat po sa info.

May tanong lang ho tungkol sa solar setup. Bakit kaya may pumapasok pa ring 1.4 or 1.5V kahit hating gabi na per info sa LCD display? Di ba dapat wala ng pumapasok kasi madilim na. Saan kaya ang problema nito?

Ganito pala yung SCC na gamit ko, may remote meter LCD display na cya na kasama.

Salamat po sa info.

Good morning! First of all: we are always kind in this thread :lol:
To me it's normal if you mean that the voltage goes up kunti, at night, when you don't use anymore any appliances on solar.
For example, I usually stop my appliances at night when the voltage of my batteries goes down to 11.90 but after few minutes the voltage starts going up because the batteries are stabilizing... and in the morning the voltage is 12.50.
To know the exact voltage of a battery, the reading should be done always when the battery rest for at least 6 hours with no load and no charge... because the voltage always fluctuates until it stabilizes.

Last edited:
May tanong lang ho tungkol sa solar setup. Bakit kaya may pumapasok pa ring 1.4 or 1.5V kahit hating gabi na per info sa LCD display? Di ba dapat wala ng pumapasok kasi madilim na. Saan kaya ang problema nito? Ganito pala yung SCC na gamit ko, may remote meter LCD display na cya na kasama.- hjftim
sana mabasa ni sir glennjv at ni sir bongbenitez... pareho kasi silang gumagamit ng epsolar mppt na may mt50...

pansin ko din ang ganyan na isyu sa aking 20A pwm controller, pero binabale-wala ko lang kasi wala naman problema sa charging ng battery.

SantaSleigh.jpg

... wait lang... nagtsa-charge pa si santa claus sa AC power... mahina kasi ang sunlight nitong nakaraang araw... but don't worry... tuloy pa rin ang christmas at new year 2014!!! ... sana lahat tayo ay happy!!!

@hjftim

Yung pointer ng LCD display ba nasa Battery or sa Bulb ?

If sa Battery ang pointer, and positive amps, then incoming ang power....baka may katabi na lighted lamp post sa gabi yung solar panel.

If sa Battery ang pointer, and negative amps, then outgoing ang power....may load ka.

Sa amin no incoming amps sa gabi, negative reading ng battery meaning may Load.

Puwede rin baka may external battery charger ka na nakakabit sa PV ports.

Salamat po sa info.

Makulimlim na pasko sa ating lahat. Tipid mode muna ilang araw ng nakatago si haring araw

Back
Top Bottom