Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to make your own home solar. With Pictures + solar book

Parehas kami ni maam awinahe, 3 wires ang meron sa led pcb. Isang negative at 2 positive Para sa selection ng center led only and all leds. I tried it with 12v 1amp for few minutes only. I accidentaly touched both positive wires of led with + and - leads and it lit up without touching the negative wire. Not sure why. Parallel ko na lang next time, pero Hanap muna ako ng 9V regulator. LM7809 ang part no. This will take your 12v and bring it down to 9v.
ma'am TS is right... 2 positives and 1 common negative... para umilaw lahat ang led lights... (nakakabit na sa ceiling yung sa akin kaya tinatamad na ako open ulit)... masyado maliwanag ang 12V, am afraid the LEDs will be busted fast... during my test even 10V is still very bright... when i use long thin wire to drop the voltage, i found out that 8 to 9V is bright enough but without heating the LEDs... also tested it successfully with a dying 10V battery.

hehehe... adik na talaga sa solar si sir bongbenitez... dame na nya koleksyon.

agree with ma'am TS regarding panel orientation.

nasaan na kaya si sir bongalzate?... pansin ko kasi, ang Lumiax MPPT max series... ayaw mag charge kapag ang panel output ay more than 18V (that is, at around 6:30AM when the ambient temperature is still cold the panel output is reaching 18V-20V)... tanong ko sana kung ganun din sa kanya.

bago na pla ginagamit ngayon as rooftiles. heheh PV panels na.

sharing a youtube video i recorded today

removed link :)

Last edited:
removed Link :)

nag take 2 ako. magulo yung version 1 hehe

Last edited:
sir glennjv... mag-solar installer ka na... labor and materials... pa-install ako sa iyo dito sa probinsya.

mapundi kaya agad ito?... 220V AC LED bulb converted to 12V DC LED bulb... connected direct to battery

led-light-bulbs-e27-03-137x300.jpg

LED Light Bulbs E27 Components
1.Lens 2.O-ring 3.Screws 4.LEDs 5.MC PCB 6.Heatsink 7.O-ring 8.Plug holder 9.Replacable plug: E27

... hindi na umilaw ang isang cdr king 5W LED bulb 220V... tutal hindi na pwedeng isauli kasi more than one year na kaya naisipan kung kalasin... yung diffuser lens ay nabasag kasi walang screw at nakadikit sa heatsink... sa loob nito ay ang LED 240V driver na ang output ay wire na kulay black and red (positive at negative)... ahh DC voltage na pala ang nagpapailaw sa LED bulbs... ilang volts kaya ito? testing ko sa 5V, 9V... ayaw... aba eh umilaw sa 12V! pero mahina lang... ginamitan ko ng magnifying lens... nakita ko may limang LED bulbs na naka-series connection... ano kaya kung lagyan ko ng jumper wire yung 1st LED para apat na lang ang umilaw... nagulat ako! biglang lumakas ang ilaw... therefore 3V ang isang LED... 3x4=12V... pwede nang gamitin ulit... 220V AC LED, convert to 12V DC... direkta na... walang driver... mapundi kaya agad ito?... ma-testing nga...

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, ang LED light bulb ko ay cdr king LED-224(5W)-M... kapag dinis-assemble ito ay SIGURADONG mababasag ang diffuser cover at masisira din ang receptacle plug (no.9)... hindi na sya mare-reassemble.

another BTW... pwede pa sana ma-repair ang LED light bulb ko, kasi negative wire lang ang palpak ang pagka-solder... kaya lang hindi na nga pwedeng ma-reassemble... THIS SERVES AS A WARNING!

ask ko lang normal lang ba na voltage ng battery to?

charging : 14.3V
at rest :13.4V

kanina kasi mga 10am, nashort ang fuse ng cdrking na dc-dc charger. napansin ko rin na sobra uminit pagbalik ko dead na red light.

ask ko lang normal lang ba na voltage ng battery to?

charging : 14.3V
at rest :13.4V

kanina kasi mga 10am, nashort ang fuse ng cdrking na dc-dc charger. napansin ko rin na sobra uminit pagbalik ko dead na red light.

Yes you are within the right range.

13.4 is Float voltage (trickle charging)

ask ko lang normal lang ba na voltage ng battery to? charging : 14.3V, at rest :13.4V - sir tuffoman
... meaning working ang 3 stages charging ng daking's SCC (CHR-S032-M (TM-1444)... boost, equalizing at float.
kanina kasi mga 10am, nashort ang fuse ng cdrking na dc-dc charger. napansin ko rin na sobra uminit pagbalik ko dead na red light. - sir tuffoman
... meaning nag-over current ka (more than 1.8A ang load sa dc-dc converter mo... buti na lang may fuse).

sir glennjv... mag-solar installer ka na... labor and materials... pa-install ako sa iyo dito sa probinsya.

ok sana kaso na realize ko lakas maka ubos ng oras neto hehe.
sa ngayon personal setup muna

ma'am TS... sharing to you my greatest reading for the year 2015!!!... from the words of the most experienced electrical engineer of solarpaneltalk.com and i quote;

"You do not really need a charge controller technically to charge a battery"

Read the technical explanation here:
http://www.solarpaneltalk.com/showthread.php?19250-A-little-hiccup-in-my-set-up
Date: January 5, 2015

What a way to start the NEW YEAR 2015!!!

Salamat TS sa pag share...
:welcome: hope it's helpful...

ma'am TS... sharing to you my greatest reading for the year 2015!!!... from the words of the most experienced electrical engineer of solarpaneltalk.com and i quote;

"You do not really need a charge controller technically to charge a battery"

Read the technical explanation here:
http://www.solarpaneltalk.com/showthread.php?19250-A-little-hiccup-in-my-set-up
Date: January 5, 2015

What a way to start the NEW YEAR 2015!!!

:rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao:
I am not an engineer but that's exactly what I say since more than 2 years na in this forum... even about the controller acting just like a switch (see on the first page!)!
So, you mean to say that since more than 2 years na that you are active in this thread, you never believed what I said but now you believe it because you saw it in a foreign forum?? :lmao: :lmao:
Not using a controller is for me the best solution for my setup because I have always someone at home to monitor the battery, but for people always out in daytime, this is not possible.

I am not an engineer but that's exactly what I say since more than 2 years na in this forum... even about the controller acting just like a switch (see on the first page!)!
So, you mean to say that since more than 2 years na that you are active in this thread, you never believed what I said but now you believe it because you saw it in a foreign forum??
Not using a controller is for me the best solution for my setup because I have always someone at home to monitor the battery, but for people always out in daytime, this is not possible. - ma'am TS
... i believe in what you said... BUT 50% only, hehe... am still doubtful before because you did not state the technical explanation... and i usually read foreign forums to be aware of the latest updates... that is why i was really amazed to read what you wrote 2 years ago in a foreign forum written by an experienced engineer!... simply amazing!

... i believe in what you said... BUT 50% only, hehe... am still doubtful before because you did not state the technical explanation... and i usually read foreign forums to be aware of the latest updates... that is why i was really amazed to read what you wrote 2 years ago in a foreign forum written by an experienced engineer!... simply amazing!

What is amazing? That I am 50% right or that I wrote in a foreign forum?? What did I write? I don't remember at all, I guess it was when I made some research before making this thread...:noidea:

Last edited:
What is amazing? That I am 50% right or that I wrote in a foreign forum?? What did I write? I don't remember at all, I guess it was when I made some research before making this thread...:noidea:
...for me it is amazing, kasi mas nauna ka ng two years na nagsabi kaysa sa foreign forum (this year ko lang nabasa sa foreign forum).... 50% lang ang believe ko before kasi hindi mo sinabi ang technical explanation... ngayon ko lang nalaman ang explanation sa foreign forum (after two years).

...for me it is amazing, kasi mas nauna ka ng two years na nagsabi kaysa sa foreign forum (this year ko lang nabasa sa foreign forum).... 50% lang ang believe ko before kasi hindi mo sinabi ang technical explanation... ngayon ko lang nalaman ang explanation sa foreign forum (after two years).
...don't get it :lol: Your post sounds like I did something wrong... I do remember, before making this thread, posting online some questions to be sure that I will not say anything wrong to people in my thread...What is wrong to post on other forums, included foreign?? About the "technical" explanation, I always said that I am not an engineer and that my knowledge just comes from my own experience...
We are a way too much "Off Topic"... If you need to tell me something or blame me for something that only you know about, please just pm me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes you are within the right range.

13.4 is Float voltage (trickle charging)

sorry po medyo malabo sabi ko na "at rest". wlang araw po ibig ko sabihin jan. hindi ba masyado mataas voltage?

... meaning working ang 3 stages charging ng daking's SCC (CHR-S032-M (TM-1444)... boost, equalizing at float.

... meaning nag-over current ka (more than 1.8A ang load sa dc-dc converter mo... buti na lang may fuse).

meaning sobra 1.8A kinain ng celphone ko while charging? usb adapter lang kasi sinalpak ko at dun ko charge celphone ko na malaki ang batt.

sorry po medyo malabo sabi ko na "at rest". wlang araw po ibig ko sabihin jan. hindi ba masyado mataas voltage?
meaning sobra 1.8A kinain ng celphone ko while charging? usb adapter lang kasi sinalpak ko at dun ko charge celphone ko na malaki ang batt.

When you say "at rest", you mean after one night rest or just 1 hour rest? If it's after one night rest, the battery is overcharged, if it's after one hour, it's normal. If your battery is overcharged with a controller, you better check the controller, it might be defective!
Be careful with the spec of the cdr king small devices like your adapter: the specs are not always what they say! Did you check the fuse? Maybe it was just too small... or defective!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom