Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I Feel Happy and Sad at the same time. Posible pala yun

hindipoakoyun

The Martyr
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Dati akong tambay dito na nagbibigay ng advice. I do not know if I need advice but any comments are much appreciated. Ito ang kuwento ko:

As a single for years, maraming tao ang magsasabi sayo na pusong bato ka na or others will say "bakla" ka siguro kung matagal ka ng single pero wala ka pa ring gf.

Di na rin ako masyado nag eexpect sa love lalo na't kuntento naman ako pero in a while unti unti kong narerealize na "kulang" pa rin talaga. But then, I met her.

At first pa like like lang sya ng pictures ko (hanep parang sya pag nag initiate ng move) then I started the convo. And presto... we have no idea that we had a lot in common.. also she finds me cute, i find her gorgeous. we find both funny. Parang ang bilis nga nung pangyayari I must say. Pero deep inside I wasn't really expecting that much lalo na single na ako for a loooong loooong time. But ayun siguro nakatsamba lang ako...

To make sure na okay ang lahat, i checked her fb and I WAS TRYING TO CONFIRM THAT NOTHING WILL BE A HINDRANCE BETWEEN US.

Until I found it. I found it... I was hoping that it won't be there but I found it... I felt depressed. natulala ako. sa ngayon hindi ko muna ito papansinin or iisiping hadlang. Mas mag fofocus na lang ako sa moments namin until dumating yung panahon na paghiwalayin na kami ng tadhana...

I will update you guys. This story is still INComplete.

Last edited:
Ah problem with regards to religion huh? Even if you like her already, it's better to treat her as a friend or at least get to know her first. As you get to know her, your main objective would be to know if she's open to the idea that you don't need to convert even if her church requires her to marry someone with the same religion as her. If she insisted on having a relationship with someone with the same relationship or she's expecting you to convert then you need to decide right away if you're willing to convert or not because it will save both of you a lot of time and misery.

Now, speaking of converting. For me, I don't think it is a good idea to convert because of love. You will often hear some people say that if you love a person you will convert. On the other hand, does it mean that your partner doesn't love you if he or she doesn't want to convert to your religion? Of course not. We should respect other people's religion. So I don't think it is wise move for anyone to drop their own beliefs and values and convert to another religion. Unless you are not into your own religion and doesn't mind switching or you do not have any religion. At the end of the day, it is still your choice. Do whatever you think will give you peace.

Ah problem with regards to religion huh? Even if you like her already, it's better to treat her as a friend or at least get to know her first. As you get to know her, your main objective would be to know if she's open to the idea that you don't need to convert even if her church requires her to marry someone with the same religion as her. If she insisted on having a relationship with someone with the same relationship or she's expecting you to convert then you need to decide right away if you're willing to convert or not because it will save both of you a lot of time and misery.

Now, speaking of converting. For me, I don't think it is a good idea to convert because of love. You will often hear some people say that if you love a person you will convert. On the other hand, does it mean that your partner doesn't love you if he or she doesn't want to convert to your religion? Of course not. We should respect other people's religion. So I don't think it is wise move for anyone to drop their own beliefs and values and convert to another religion. Unless you are not into your own religion and doesn't mind switching or you do not have any religion. At the end of the day, it is still your choice. Do whatever you think will give you peace.

^I Agree with sir Motoro.

Also, it would not help if you think about things that you are helpless about right now.

It always comes down first kung magugustuhan niyo ba ang isa't isa bago mo problemahin ang ibang bagay..
well, cluewise, kung religion nga ang problem eh wag mo muna problemahin yan dahil wala pa nga kalinawan between the two of you
which you would find bothersome if you knew na hindi pala siya open sa relationship and okay na sya sa setup niyo ngayon :lol:

Religion is something na mahirap pag usapan when it comes down to it...
so later on pag dumating kayo sa ganyang usapan, it helps to setup some ground rules and compromises. :yes:
pag usapan ng mabuti at openly.

If it's anything else worry-some, bother-some, utterly depressing matter...
well, that's where you make a risk & return check..

If you risking an investment to her (and she the same) will be all worth it..

hindi lang naman ang end-game ang dapat mo iniisip. yung matututuhan mo being in a relationship
yung enjoyment, experience, at iba pang bagay na mapagdadaanan mo while at it.

so take it one step at a time. :yes: :approve:

Thanks for the advice guys. We had our first date at nanuod kami ng Wonder Woman. I was a bit WONDERing why this WOMAN still watched with me kahit na napanuod nya na pala haha. Panuorin nyo na rin kung hindi nyo pa npapanuod maganda haha. We talked a lot even though sometimes medyo awkward pero i tried my best to break the silence and so far tingin ko naging okay naman? She was always smiling and I always made her laugh. Minsan nga out of knowhere natatawa sya haha (baliw lang). pero I think that maybe I should just take it slow and be a friend first. Maraming go signal pero hindi ko nalang muna iggrab ung "iron while its hot". medyo nalulungkot kasi talaga ako sa magiging ending namin eh kung sakali. mixed emotions tlga nraramdaman ko as of now. Para akong mamamatay sa gutom pero yung pagkain na available may lason. Mabubusog ako sa umpisa pero bandang huli mamamatay din ako sa lason ��

Pero as they say ill just "expect for the worst and hope for the best"

as for the religion issue, i admit that di ako pala simba pero mabait nmn ako sa kapwa ko. dun nlng ako bmbawi but im contented for being a catholic. I respect all religions and as much as possible iiiwas ko ung topic na ganun

Last edited:
Expect the worst but Do your best anyway.

Lets remember that success and failure is divided only by a thin line
and a little more effort might go a long way.

and you are yet to know what love will do to the two of you.

and Lastly, the most important thing.. enjoy without going overboard :)

Last edited:
Waaaaa. Eto na ata yung isa sa mga mahirap na sitwasyon. Sa tingin ko you can continue to be friends with her but you know... alam mo na din magiging ending niyan eh. Tss. Sayang. May kakilala ako same situation ayun naging sila naman pero nag hiwalay din after 2 years. Hindi naman sa dina-down kita. Haha Well, yun kasi reyalidad eh. Kumbaga, para kang kumuha ng bato na ipupukpok sa ulo mo. Same feeling pag na inlove ka sa may karelasyon na. Sa una masaya pero sa huli hindi pa din pwede. Save yourself. Mehehe
Ako kasi, kasama yan sa checklist ko. Haha Pinangako ko sa sarili ko di ako magpapaconvert.

Waaaaa. Eto na ata yung isa sa mga mahirap na sitwasyon. Sa tingin ko you can continue to be friends with her but you know... alam mo na din magiging ending niyan eh. Tss. Sayang. May kakilala ako same situation ayun naging sila naman pero nag hiwalay din after 2 years. Hindi naman sa dina-down kita. Haha Well, yun kasi reyalidad eh. Kumbaga, para kang kumuha ng bato na ipupukpok sa ulo mo. Same feeling pag na inlove ka sa may karelasyon na. Sa una masaya pero sa huli hindi pa din pwede. Save yourself. Mehehe
Ako kasi, kasama yan sa checklist ko. Haha Pinangako ko sa sarili ko di ako magpapaconvert.

haha nagsearch ako sa net mukhang malabo na tlga. para saken ok lang magpa convert if willing ako for change. pero di ako papaconvert dahil gusto ko lang ung tao parang ang pangit tignan. nagpaconvert ka dahil gusto mo iglesia haha. anyways. i've stopped pursuing her na lang ;)

tsaka i saw some signs na it was the right decision. :)

haha nagsearch ako sa net mukhang malabo na tlga. para saken ok lang magpa convert if willing ako for change. pero di ako papaconvert dahil gusto ko lang ung tao parang ang pangit tignan. nagpaconvert ka dahil gusto mo iglesia haha. anyways. i've stopped pursuing her na lang ;)

tsaka i saw some signs na it was the right decision. :)

Ano reaction ni Girl nung nag-stop ka TS? We're completely on the same situation, I'm planning to stop pursuing her also to save both of us from misery. Hindi rin kasi ako ready magpaconvert.

pasensya kana ts ha. no flowery words" lust, experience, and present time...ikaw napo bahala mag bulay bulay sa 3 nayan...

maganda pagka sabi mo jan sa pangalawa mong comment sabayan mo nalang ng action ...

We're on the same situation T.S. What I did was,I stood firm on my beliefs and swore to myself that I will not convert to any religion just because of love. Tandaan mo,hindi ka magiging masaya kung gagawin mo yung ayaw mong gawin. :) Religion is a poison anyway. Nag move on nalang ako at nag-focus sa self improvement.I hope that you will do the same.
God bless.

nagtataka ako bat ang hahaba ng mga reply dtio hahah

btw TS. Pabitin ka naman!
gusto kong malaman ang Kasunod
so.... Pa Subscribe sa Thread mo.

at sa mga taong nagsasabi sayo na "pusong bato ka na or others will say "bakla" ka siguro kung matagal ka ng single pero wala ka pa ring gf".
yan yung mga tao na walang pinairal kundi Pag-ibig. Rip those people. xD

Back
Top Bottom