Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Jesus not sent to be crucified!

minsboy

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
One of the fundamental beliefs of Christianity is that Jesus had died and that his blood which was shed on the cross was meant to wipe away the sins of man. In other words Jesus had died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Imagine if this is not true. Millions of people have placed their eternity on a lie. What kind of lie is this? Who would be a more pious person logically, the one who believes someone has died for his sins and that he is saved or the one who believes they are accountable for their actions and that they will be judged for their deeds? Let us investigate this topic from the Bible, and find out whether Jesus was sent to be crucified or that he was crucified:

1. Willingness of Jesus Christ to Die for Our Sins:

Peter and the two sons of Zebedee were with Jesus Christ before the elders of the people and the chief priests came to take him to crucify him. Jesus at this point talked to Peter and the two sons of Zebedee as in Matthew 26:38 “Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.” Then Jesus went a little further way from them and prayed to God as in Matthew 26:39 “And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

It is very clear from the above verse in Matthew 26:39 that Jesus had no intention of dying. In this verse it is shown that Jesus was praying strongly (Matthew mentions that Jesus repeated these prayer three times) to have this death removed from him. Had Jesus Christ been sent to be crucified he would not have hesitated to be killed at all. When I relate this to my Christian brothers, they tell me that this hesitation comes from the human side of him (in other words he was tempted), and that his soul which is godly does not have this hesitation at all. When we look at Matthew 26:38 we see that Jesus is contradicting this idea by saying, “My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death.” (Matthew 26:38). He himself says that it really his soul that is hesitating and not his body. These are Jesus’ own words.
2. God Answered the prayers of Jesus Christ:

After Jesus made the above mentioned prayer he was answered by God according to Hebrews 5:7 “Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that which he feared.” These words clearly show that when Jesus was praying strongly to God, God would grant him his request. The statement “heard in that which he feared” (Hebrews 5:7) means that God granted him what he requested. So the above verse shows that when Jesus asked of God to “let this cup pass from” (Matthew 26:39) him, God respond to his prayer and saved him from death or crucifixion.
3. The Post Crucifixion Prophesied Events never happened:

When the people were asking Jesus Christ if he was going to show them a sign, He replied by saying that the only sign that they should expect is the sign of Jonas. Jesus also made sure to specify what exactly this sign was. The details are shown in the following verses:

Matthew 12:38 Then some of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.

Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation is seeking after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jesus here emphasized what will happen to him by specifically saying that he will be like Jonas in terms of the number of days and nights he will be in the heart of the earth, ” For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.” (Matthew 12:40). Now let us see if this prophecy came to pass.

Jesus was crucified on Friday, this is certainly known among all Christians, and that is the reason for calling that Friday by “Good Friday”. Jesus was put in the tomb on Friday night. Now let us start counting:

1) Friday night Jesus was put in the tomb (which technically isn’t in the earth). This is night number 1. 2) Saturday day Jesus was still in the grave. This is day number 1. 3) Saturday night Jesus was still in the grave. This is night number 2.

Mary Magdalene, very early in the morning before sun rise and after the Sabbath (Saturday), went to the see Jesus, and he was not there. The following verses relate this event:

Mark 16:1 And when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

Mark 16:2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

Mark 16:3 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?

Mark 16:4 And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

Mark 16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

Mark 16:6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

The number of days and nights that Jesus had spent in the heart of the earth is 1 day and 2 nights. This clearly challenges what Jesus had prophesied. When I tell this to my Christian brothers, some of them responded by saying that what Jesus wanted to really say was that he will be gone for a while, and not that he will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights. This is clearly not the case. Had Jesus meant that, he would have said it, but it is clear that he wanted the people to know that this was a sign (miracle) and that it will be like Jonas’ sign, and that he will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights. These were his own words.
4. Why Would Jesus Have to Die on the Cross?

According to the Christian doctrine, Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. The idea here is that every human is born with sins, or that all humans will sin, and therefore it was necessary that someone as pure as Jesus should be crucified to nullify these sins. The question is; why does anyone have to die for our sins when God, the All-Merciful and All-Forgiving, could as easily give us forgiveness if we ask for it? Isn’t God the one who makes the rules? Why does He have to make someone suffer for our sins or for someone else’s sins? Isn’t that unjust of Him? According to the Bible the way to redemption could be obtained without the need for sacrifice. The Bible says:

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sins, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Ezekiel 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Clearly the soul that sins shall die. Clearly that no one shall bear the iniquity (sins) of others. So Jesus cannot bear the sins of others either. If one is righteous then it shall be upon him, and if one commits a sin then it shall be upon him, and not on Jesus. Finally, the way to repentance and forgiveness is by turning from all sins, doing what is right, and keeping the commandments.

Also we see the same message given by Solomon. He says in the book of Ecclesiastes 12:13 “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” This is the whole message, and this is the conclusion of messages. It is that one should fear God, and keep the commandments, and nothing else.

Again in 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” This clearly states that to seek forgiveness from God we have to humble ourselves, pray and seek God, and turn away from wickedness.

Finally the Bible says in Samuel 15:22 “And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.” This clearly states that obeying God is better that sacrifice whether this sacrifice is of objects, animals, or humans, or any other type. What God likes is for us to heed and obey Him, and if that is what God likes then it is not of Him to come later and change his mind, and change his ways. God says in the Holy Quran, “Verily God is All-Knowing, All-Wise” (Ch 9: Vr 28).

Now that we have seen this, Christians say that Jesus has changed some of these laws. Let’s look at what Jesus says. In Matthew 5:17 “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.” Jesus clearly states that he was not sent to abolish the law, the law of which had already existed. So what is mentioned above cannot be discounted. Then Jesus continues to say, in Matthew 5:18 and 19 “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” Jesus here states that not even as much as a dot (tittle) shall not pass from the law (for example- eating pork which is and always was forbidden; Deut. 14:8). Every thing is kept the way it was. That is why the previous laws cannot be removed or discarded, and those who willfully change these laws “he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.”

As far as the other verses where Jesus has said that he came to give his life for many others. The answer is twofold: Either it contradicts with his asking God to “pass this cup before me” as well as the classic “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Matt. 27:46) or he just simply meant that, as is the case with any other Prophet, he would have to give up a normal life in order to preach the message of God that those who would follow it would be saved by its guidance.

Author : Yusuf

http://www.the-faith.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/jesuswasnotcrucifiedgif.gif
jesuswasnotcrucifiedgif.gif

Last edited:
Ito talaga ts pag-isipan nyong mabuti. our bible is a world of secret and mystery! ang tanong, sinong makapagsabi even historians(If their writings are reliable) that all that was written in da bible ay talagang nangyari nga?! pero for christians faith yes jesus were crucified. isaiah,ezekiel,daniel,psalms yun ang mga ot na direktang nagsasabi that jesus were to be slaughtered.

Ito talaga ts pag-isipan nyong mabuti. our bible is a world of secret and mystery! ang tanong, sinong makapagsabi even historians(If their writings are reliable) that all that was written in da bible ay talagang nangyari nga?! pero for christians faith yes jesus were crucified. isaiah,ezekiel,daniel,psalms yun ang mga ot na direktang nagsasabi that jesus were to be slaughtered.

kong ating babasahin ng maigi ang biblia at pag-isipan ng mabuti makikita natin ang katotohanan...

Where was Jesus Crucified?

The Gospels record that Jesus was crucified on the Passover, and supposedly rose from the dead. Yet nobody witnessed the resurrection of Jesus, the stone was moved away, it was not a supernatural rising. Obviously, the stone was removed by one of Jesus’ closest followers (Luke 10:1). The witnesses to Jesus’ crucifixion were mostly his enemies. The disciples Mary Magdalene and Mary watched the crucifixion afar off.
And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children. (Matthew 27:55-56)

This passage has led scholars to believe that the crucifixion was a privatized event, only witnessed by a few people.

It is also curious that Jesus just happens to have been crucified next to a garden and a tomb, the latter at least owned by Joseph of Arimathea. This is all rather convenient to say the least. Could it be that the crucifixion itself was private? Perhaps in order to control witnesses to what was occurring? Luke (23:49) informs us that the crowds watching were standing at a distance. Perhaps they were kept at a distance? (Michael Baigent, The Jesus Papers, p. 130)

The Gospels record that the 12 apostles “forsook him and fled” at Gethsemane (Matt. 26:56), they disappeared from the Gospel story and did not witness the crucifixion. None of the disciples believed that Jesus rose from the dead (Mark 16:14, Luke 24:11). This means the early Christians did not believe Jesus had to die for their sins (Ps. 20:6, Matt. 16:22).

IF the disciples knew that Jesus had to rise, why didn’t they return to Jerusalem to see the resurrection? Yet the Gospels are clear that nobody witnessed the resurrection of Jesus. The concept of dying-rising Messiah was unknown to Judaism:

Jesus could not have foreseen his rejection, death, and resurrection, as the idea of a suffering, dying, and rising Messiah or son of Man was unknown to Judaism. (Israel Knohl, The Messiah before Jesus, The Suffering Servant of the Dead Sea Scrolls, p. 2)

Furthermore, the crucifixion did not even take place in Jerusalem! According to the book of Revelations, Jesus was crucified in Rome:

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Revelations 11:8, KJV)

The Christians would probably argue that the “great city” refers to Jerusalem, yet the renowned Bible scholar John Gill disagrees:

And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city,.... Not Jerusalem, which was destroyed when John had this vision, and which will; not be rebuilt at the time it refers to; nor is it ever called the great city, though the city of the great King; however, not in this book, though the new Jerusalem is so called, Revelation 21:10; but that can never be designed here; but the city of Rome, or the Roman jurisdiction, the whole empire of the Romish antichrist, which is often called the great city in this book; see Revelation 16:19. (online Source)

Here is what Biblical scholar Tom Harper says:

In Revelation 11:8, there is a most puzzling passage in which two “witnesses” are to be killed. “And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually pneumatikos is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified”, reads the text [my emphasis]. Once again, it must be stressed that the author is clearly concerned not with historical events…but with symbolism and allegory. (The Pagan Christ, p. 212)

The only explanation to this dilemma is that Jesus Christ was not crucified at all.

Let us expose the following facts:

Jesus made it clear that crucifixion was not his purpose (Matt. 9:13, 12:7, Mark 1:38, Luke 4:43, 19:10)

The apostles did not believe Jesus rose from the dead (Matt. 28:17, Mark 16:14, Luke 24:11).

The apostles did not expect Jesus to rise from the dead (Matt. 16:22, Mark 9:30-32)

Jesus never foretold his crucifixion (Psalms 20:6, 18:50, Matt. 26:39)

Jesus did not want to die, he was unwilling (Mark 14:26, Luke 22:42-43)

God promised to save the Messiah (1 Chron.16:22, 2Chron. 6:42, Psalms 28:8)

Christians believe the exact opposite of the Bible (Proverbs 21:18)

The Bible rejects human sacrifice (Deu. 12:31, 2 Kings 17:17)

The Jews wanted to kill Jesus to prove he was a false Messiah; they expected the Messiah to be victorious, and liberate Palestine from Roman rule. The Jews rejected Jesus because he was purely a spiritual teacher (John 1:11, 18:36), and not a political leader, as “foretold” in the Old Testament. The Gospels record that Jesus was crucified for false political charges, yet the Pharisees had charges of blasphemy (claiming to be God’s son, working on the Sabbath). The Romans considered Jesus a threat to the occupation; they assumed he was a political leader disguised as spiritual teacher.

The Holy Quran absolves Jesus of all these charges:

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- (Al-Quran 4:157)

Secondly, if Jesus was crucified he couldn’t have been the Messiah. The Psalms clearly describe the Messiah as victorious (Ps. 18:50, 20:6, 28:8, 84:9). The Prophet David was the Anointed (Christ), a politico-religious leader, yet he was victorious over his enemies (2 Sam. 8:6, Ps. 144:10). The Prophet David himself slaughtered thousands of his enemies (1 Sam 27:9), so how can Jesus be any different? The Jews expected another Messiah like David to descend from his lineage. The Gospels deny the Jewish Messiah by teaching the crucifixion, the Bible says God would save the Messiah (Psalms. 20:6).

There is significant evidence from Jesus that crucifixion was not his purpose. Jesus is recorded to have said:

"Let us go somewhere else—to the nearby villages—so I can preach there also. That is why I have come." (Mark 1:38)

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. (John 17:3-5)

Why did Jesus say “I have completed my mission” before he was even arrested? Why didn’t he say these words after the crucifixion? This means the crucifixion was not his purpose. Jesus’ mission was to preach the Torah, and the Gospel, the idea of “dying for the sins of mankind” was added later.

The Gospels provide further evidence:

As the time approached for him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; (Luke 9:51)

There is no reference to the crucifixion, Jesus ascended to Heaven before the Jews could arrest him. The implication is that Jesus is not destined to be crucified.

According to the Gospels, Jesus was crucified outside Jerusalem:

As they were going out, they met a man from Cyrene, named Simon, and they forced him to carry the cross. They came to a place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull). (Matthew 27:32-33)

And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood. (Hebrews 13:12)

Jesus denied the crucifixion by saying:

In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem! (NIV)

Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. (Luke 13:33, KJV)

The Messiah cannot die outside Jerusalem, therefore the Bible is wrong.

The Bible rejects the doctrine of Atonement:

The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (Deutronomy 24:16)

The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)

But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge. (Jeremiah 31:30)

"The multitude of your sacrifices— what are they to me?" says the LORD. "I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats. (Isaiah 1:11)

Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but my ears you have pierced; burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require. (Psalms 40:6)

You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. (Psalms 51:16)

To do justice and judgment [is] more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. (Proverbs 21:3)
Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. (Micah 6:7-8)

Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert. (Psalms 28:4)

According to [their] deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence. (Isaiah 59:18)

"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve." (Jeremiah 17:10)

For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands. (Jeremiah 25:14)

The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah; he will punish Jacob according to his ways and repay him according to his deeds. (Hosea 12:2)

When was Jesus crucified?

Christian scholars are in doubt concerning the exact date of Jesus’ crucifixion. Here a few quotes to substantiate my claims:

How long was Jesus on the cross before he died? I do not think anyone knows. Remember, those who might have noticed and relayed that information had all forsaken him and fled. he appearance of Joseph of Arimathea, the darkness over the land, the split in the temple veil, the ecstatic cry of faith from the centurion-all were elements of the developing legend. The hasty burial before the Sabbath was but a part of the burial legend. Thus no one knows how long Jesus lived on the cross, how he died, when he was taken down, or where he was buried, "for they all forsook him and fled." That means there was no first-day-of-the-week visit to the tomb by the women to anoint him, since there was no tomb and no sense of when he died or of where he was buried. (John Shelby Spong, Resurrection: Myth or Reality, p. 241)

The nativity was placed at the winter solstice, thus coinciding with the birthday of the Sun-god. And the date for the crucifixion was made to vary from year to year to conform to the astronomical principle which fixed the Jewish Passover. (J.M. Robertson, Pagan Christs, p. 68)

“It is impossible to give definite dates for all the events of the New Testament” (The World Book Encyclopedia, by World Book editors, p. 235)

One of the fundamental beliefs of Christianity is that Jesus had died and that his blood which was shed on the cross was meant to wipe away the sins of man. In other words Jesus had died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Imagine if this is not true. Millions of people have placed their eternity on a lie. What kind of lie is this? Who would be a more pious person logically, the one who believes someone has died for his sins and that he is saved or the one who believes they are accountable for their actions and that they will be judged for their deeds? Let us investigate this topic from the Bible, and find out whether Jesus was sent to be crucified or that he was crucified:

That can be said of Islam. Imagine if the Holy Quran is not true. Millions of people have placed their eternity on a lie.

Another thread bashing the beliefs of infidels. Another instance of a Muslim interpreting the Christian Holy Texts for Christians.

Is this the best you can do?

Buti pa ts stick ka nalang sa koran tapos post mo yung mga prophecies ni mohammed na nagkakatotoo baka don may maniwala at magpa-convert. hindi kasi epektib ang ganitong istelo ts

Buti pa ts stick ka nalang sa koran tapos post mo yung mga prophecies ni mohammed na nagkakatotoo baka don may maniwala at magpa-convert. hindi kasi epektib ang ganitong istelo ts

hindi ko pinipilit na maniwala kayo ang sa amin lang ipinapakita namin ang katotohanan nasa inyo na yon kong maniwala kayo!

That can be said of Islam. Imagine if the Holy Quran is not true. Millions of people have placed their eternity on a lie.

Another thread bashing the beliefs of infidels. Another instance of a Muslim interpreting the Christian Holy Texts for Christians.

Is this the best you can do?

walang problema sa Quran malinaw don hindi naipako sa krus si Hesus at kahit ang biblia ganun din! Anong relihiyon mo sevenshadows?

Wala namang utos ang Diyos na mag-asawa ng marami di ba? And sabi NIYA, AGAINST SIYA sa ADULTERY.

Kayo talaga na walang tabas ang dila sa panggugulo ng paniniwala at buhay ng iba. Namatay nga si JESUS para isalba lahat ng tao sa mga kasalanan nila. Ang sabi nga NIYA: AMA PATAWARIN MO PO SILA SAPAGKAT DI NILA ALAM ANG KANILANG GINAGAWA. See? Jan pa lang sa sinabi NIYANG yan, masasabi nang SIYA ANG NAGSALBA SA ATING LAHAT.

walang problema sa Quran malinaw don hindi naipako sa krus si Hesus at kahit ang biblia ganun din!
ang haba TS. to make it short ano nangyari kay jesus. totoo ba sa inyo ang book of acts? bakit di na nabangit dyan si jesus?

ang haba TS. to make it short ano nangyari kay jesus. totoo ba sa inyo ang book of acts? bakit di na nabangit dyan si jesus?

The Book of Acts:

"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke. (From the NIV Bible Commentary [1], page 1643)"

So based on some conclusion, you're willing to die for defending the idea that the Book of Acts was the True Word of GOD Almighty? If the book was inspired by GOD Almighty, then how come it wasn't mentioned in the book itself to help us filter it out from the many other "man-made books"? Are we sure that this book too is not a man-made book?

Hyam Maccoby (Talmudic Scholar)

"As we have seen, the purposes of the book of Acts is to minimize the conflict between Paul and
the leaders of the Jerusalem Church, James and Peter. Peter and Paul, in later Christian
tradition, became twin saints, brothers in faith, and the idea that they were historically bitter
opponents standing for irreconcilable religious standpoints would have been repudiated with
horror. The work of the author of Acts was well done; he rescued Christianity from the
imputation of being the individual creation of Paul, and instead gave it a respectable pedigree,
as a doctrine with the authority of the so-called Jerusalem Church, conceived as continuous in
spirit with the Pauline Gentile Church of Rome. Yet, for all his efforts, the truth of the matter is
not hard to recover, if we examine the New Testament evidence with an eye to tell-tale
inconsistencies and confusions, rather than with the determination to gloss over and harmonize all difficulties in the interests of an orthodox interpretation." (The Mythmaker, p. 139,Weidenfeld and Nicolson, London, 1986)

anong nangyari kay Hesus!

Ang Allah ay nagsabi:
157. At dahil sa kanilang sinasabi bilang pagmamayabang at pang-aalipusta: “Katiyakan, napatay namin ang ‘Al-Masih’ (ang Messiah) na si `Îsã (Hesus as) na anak ni Maryam” – gayong sa katotohanan ay hindi nila napatay si `Îsã (as) at mas lalong hindi nila ito naipako; bagkus ang naipako nila ay isang lalaki na kamukha niya dahil sa iniisip nilang ito ay si `Îsã (as).

At sinuman ang nag-angkin ng pagpatay sa kanya mula sa mga Hudyo at sa sinumang nagkanulo sa kanya mula sa mga Kristiyano, lahat sila ay nasa pagdududa at pag-aalinlangan at wala silang tiyak na kaalaman, kundi ang sinusunod lamang nila ay haka-haka at hindi sila nakatitiyak na siya ay napatay nga nila bagkus sila ay punung-puno ng pag-aalinlangan.

158. Gayong sa katotohanan ay iniangat ng Allâh si ``Îsã (as) na buhay – mismo ang kanyang katawan at kaluluwa; at nilinis siya mula sa dungis nila na mga hindi naniwala. At ang Allâh, Siya ay ‘`Azeez’ – Kataas-Taasan at Punong-Puno ng Karangalan na Ganap na Makapangyarihan sa Kanyang mga kaharian, na ‘Hakeem’ – Ganap na Marunong sa Kanyang pangangasiwa at pagtatakda.

159. At walang pag-aalinlangan, walang sinumang matitira mula sa mga Angkan ng Kasulatan (mga Hudyo at mga Kristiyano) sa dulo ng panahon sa pagbabalik ni `Îsã (as) nang hindi maniniwala sa kanya bago siya (`Îsã [as]mamatay; at sa Araw ng Muling Pagkabuhay, si ` Îsã (as) ay magiging testigo sa kasinungalingan ng sinumang di-naniwala sa kanya at sa paniniwala ng sinumang naniwala.

Wala namang utos ang Diyos na mag-asawa ng marami di ba? And sabi NIYA, AGAINST SIYA sa ADULTERY.

Kayo talaga na walang tabas ang dila sa panggugulo ng paniniwala at buhay ng iba. Namatay nga si JESUS para isalba lahat ng tao sa mga kasalanan nila. Ang sabi nga NIYA: AMA PATAWARIN MO PO SILA SAPAGKAT DI NILA ALAM ANG KANILANG GINAGAWA. See? Jan pa lang sa sinabi NIYANG yan, masasabi nang SIYA ANG NAGSALBA SA ATING LAHAT.

hindi kami nanggugulo hindi lang kayo ang naniniwala kay Hesus maging kami ay naniniwala sa kanya hindi kami magiging muslim kong hindi kami maniniwala sa kanya ipinagtatanggol lang namin si Hesus at pinaparating sa inyo kong ano ang katotohanan kong ayaw niyong maniwala nasa inyo na yon ang mahalaga naiparating sa inyo ang mensahe ng Islam..

if Jesus died for are sins, then what is the purpose of HELL?

ALLAH (GOD), is all knower & all wise..!

walang problema sa Quran malinaw don hindi naipako sa krus si Hesus at kahit ang biblia ganun din!

You are using the beliefs of infidels, and giving them another meaning. That is against the rules of Symbianize. Why don't you use the Holy Quran to spread your beliefs, is the Holy Quran not enough?

If you will not follow the rules and continue on stepping on other beliefs try another forum. There are lot of other forums that Muslim preachers like you are lording and spamming over.

Anong relihiyon mo sevenshadows?

I am not a member of the Abrahamic faiths. A good reason not to be a member of the Abrahic faiths (Islam, Christianity, and Judaism) are people like you. Words are worth more than actions for preachers like you.

You are using the beliefs of infidels, and giving them another meaning. That is against the rules of Symbianize. Why don't you use the Holy Quran to spread your beliefs, is the Holy Quran not enough?

If you will not follow the rules and continue on stepping on other beliefs try another forum. There are lot of other forums that Muslim preachers like you are lording and spamming over.

I am not a member of the Abrahamic faiths. A good reason not to be a member of the Abrahic faiths (Islam, Christianity, and Judaism) are people like you. Words are worth more than actions for preachers like you.

bakit ang high blood mo parekoy dika naman pala naniniwala sa tatlong relihiyon ikaw ang nagagalit kong ipinagtatanggol mo ang mga kristiano sa kanilang paniniwala kasi halata na masyado kang galit sa Muslim bakit hindi kana lang pumili sa tatlong Abraham Faiths kaysa maging bias ka..

walang problema sa Quran malinaw don hindi naipako sa krus si Hesus at kahit ang biblia ganun din! Anong relihiyon mo sevenshadows?

whether it is written or not in the koran is not the problem.

the problem with guys like you is you start with the assumption that your holy books is true over and above other holy books. Everything else builds on that. that's bad technique since it only works on people who share your beliefs. the spanish know that that's why they used tech like gunpowder and other tricks in mesoamerica (the Aztecs) and with us

"walang problem sa koran" is an assumption

Last edited:
bakit ang high blood mo parekoy dika naman pala naniniwala sa tatlong relihiyon ikaw ang nagagalit kong ipinagtatanggol mo ang mga kristiano sa kanilang paniniwala kasi halata na masyado kang galit sa Muslim bakit hindi kana lang pumili sa tatlong Abraham Faiths kaysa maging bias ka..

High blood is nothing to us. Your religion is so important to you that you even use demolition tactics, for us respect and harmony is more important. ;)

Look at all the threads here, institutional insults are mostly exclusive to Muslim preachers like you.

So are you saying you are exempted from the rules just because you are a Muslim preacher? Even atheists and agnostics like us get reprimanded.

Please accept the truth that you cannot simply do as you please here. :) We are all equals here. And some of us will always be there to help in order to maintain the balance. ;)

btw, this topic/thread may be moot and academic if nag prosper ang "jesus did not exist" thread

An observation regarding minsboy...

He does not usually answer or can not substantiate his own posts, it could be that his own messages are pure copy-and-paste without internal comprehension.

btw, this topic/thread may be moot and academic if nag prosper ang "jesus did not exist" thread

I agree, the problem is his posts are similar to posts in other forums or websites, elsewhere. His posts are "standard Islamic evangelization material."

So if there is even a topic related to it, they just ignore it (even ignore our rules) and do it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom