Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Jesus not sent to be crucified!

Re: Keys to Dialogue: No to negative preaching.

Im not shouting.. you are giving the meaning ikaw lagi ang nagrereact

With the advent of the Bulletin board system, or BBS, and later the Internet, typing messages in all caps became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behavior, and is considered very rude. As a result, netiquette generally discourages the use of all caps when posting messages online.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

feeLin' hot in here:rofl:
pansinin natin na sa lahat ng religion eh aLways 'mga born-again christians' ang nababanatan.Kapag may nagawang maLi,sasabihin 'ay bakit ganyan paLa ang born-again'..
Tayo kasing mga tao,dun tayo nakatutok sa maLing nagagawa hindi dun sa mabuti.Tapus gagawa ng issue laban sa kapwa relihiyon para siraan.Is that what we Learned from our very own religion?
Ito yung natutunan ko sa asawa ng pastor namin(by the way,christian din ako) na hindi masama ang maniwaLa at manampaLataya.Kung hindi totoo ang pinaniniwaLaan mo,may mawawaLa ba sa'yo?
O kapag totoo,eh di hindi ka maga sisi na dapat paLa naniwaLa ako.
Kaya waLang masama sa paniniwaLa.
"We Live by FAITH and not by SIGHT"

you should read Catholic Corner para malaman mo na puro insult at discrimination ang pinag-gagawa sa amin ng mga kapatid mong born-again..
dahil lang may napuna silang isang katolikong may ginawang hindi maganda nanita na agad at ang masama pa nilahat na nila.. yan ang tinatawag na discrimination

I believe Jesus die for my sins, there's no other way im a sinner from birth and now saved by grace

old testament lahat ay papunta kay Christ
ex
abraham offer his son isaac to prove that he loved God more than anything else

new testament

si God naman ang nagprove saten na mhal nya tau tru offering his SON!!

this is very clear. keep loving Christ! :) tnx TS :)

I believe Jesus die for my sins, there's no other way im a sinner from birth and now saved by grace

old testament lahat ay papunta kay Christ
ex
abraham offer his son isaac to prove that he loved God more than anything else

new testament

si God naman ang nagprove saten na mhal nya tau tru offering his SON!!

this is very clear. keep loving Christ! :) tnx TS :)

paglilinaw lang po ito hindi pang-iinsulto kaya bang patawarin ng Diyos na kahit walang human sacrfice?

No need crucified to inherit eternal life
Mark 10:
17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, (((what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?))))
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

Diba malinaw po na hindi pa siya napako nangaral na po siya panu makakamtam ang eternal life... Kong ganun bakit pa siya Magpapako sa krus?

Last edited:
paglilinaw lang po ito hindi pang-iinsulto kaya bang patawarin ng Diyos na kahit walang human sacrfice?

Mark 10:
17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, (((what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?))))
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

Diba malinaw po na hindi pa siya napako nangaral na po siya panu makakamtam ang eternal life... Kong ganun bakit pa siya Magpapako sa krus?

pa butt-in.

if you havent read my reply to your inquiry, here is a link:

Jesus not sent to be crucified

bakit kelangang macrucify si cristo at mamatay?

the law demands a sacrifice for sin and thus jesus, being the spotless sheep, died to bear the sins of the world.

For the life of a creature is in the blood , and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life. (Leviticus 17:11)

Mark 10:

pasali;
yun minsboy ang tinatawag na mystery sa mga katulad mo;)

three gospels corroborated dito;(as an explaination para sa mga katulad mo);)

Luke 20:9-18

The Parable of the Tenants in the Vineyard(; )
9 Then Jesus told the people this parable:
There was once a man(THIS IS JEHOVAH) who planted a vineyard(CHOSEN NATION), rented it out to tenants(ISRAELITES), and then left home for a long time.10 When the time came to gather the grapes, he sent a slave(A PROPHET) to the tenants to receive from them his share of the harvest. But the tenants beat the slave and sent him back without a thing.11 So he sent another slave(ANOTHER PROPHET); but the tenants beat him also, treated him shamefully, and sent him back without a thing.12 Then he sent a third slave; the tenants wounded him, too, and threw him out.13 Then the owner of the vineyard said,
What shall I do? I will send my own dear son(THIS IS JESUS CHRIST); surely they will respect him!14 But when the tenants saw him, they said to one another,
This is the owner's(GOD/JEHOVAH) son(JESUS). Let's kill him, and his property will be ours!15 So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

What, then, will the owner of the vineyard do to the tenants? Jesus asked.16
He will come and kill those men, and turn the vineyard over to other tenants(GENTILES).

When the people heard this, they said,
Surely not!

17 Jesus looked at them and asked, What, then, does this scripture mean?

The stone which the builders rejected as worthless
turned out to be the most important of all.
(STILL THIS MEANS JESUS CHRIST)

18 Everyone who falls on that stone(JESUS) will be cut to pieces; and if that stone falls on someone, that person will be crushed to dust.

ito ang talagang meaning ng parable in christians faith;)

FROM TO BOTTOM OF MY HEART IM NOT INTENTION TO INSULT OTHER FAITHS INSTEAD I SHARE KONG ANO ANG ISLAM KONG ANO ANG PANANAW SA MGA BAGAY NA RELATED SA ISLAM GAYA NI PROPETA HESUS(PBUH)...

ISHARE KO LANG ITO KONG SINCERE AND PURE NA NAGHAHANAP NG KATOTOHANAN GAGABAYAN TAYO NG DIYOS PATUNGO SA TAMANG LANDAS...
149733_381653685210079_193516097357173_1023088_725671884_n.jpg

This is a proof that you not into inter-religious dialogue (something you said that must be continued earlier), you are into professional negative proselytism.

Again shouting? Ano ba yan minsboy, the problem is bad manners is already a habit for you.

Positive points for Jarod Smith, minsboy learn from "Jarod Smith" that is an example of profession of faith. :) Obviously your messages are the exact opposite of your third-party example.

But negative points for you, for being a bad boy. As a Muslim you must not interpret the traditions and doctrines of Christians and Jews. Bad yan. Christians and Jews can speak for themselves.

you should read Catholic Corner para malaman mo na puro insult at discrimination ang pinag-gagawa sa amin ng mga kapatid mong born-again..
dahil lang may napuna silang isang katolikong may ginawang hindi maganda nanita na agad at ang masama pa nilahat na nila.. yan ang tinatawag na discrimination

Actually that is true and the lesson here is, what comes around, goes around.

For a forum that allows a "Traditions and Beliefs" section, the only cure is either enforced harmony or community moderation. Right now that what makes Symbianize different. Look at all other general purpose forums that have sections for faith and theology, they are all ugly now, Symbianize lang kakaiba. I really hope the good tradition here continues.

Let us all help maintain the balance and harmony.

Last edited:
saan ang kpanipaniwala

muhhamad - that tells he had an encounter to an angel that tells him about the truth..

or

disiples of god - that witness all the truth about the life of christ,.the death and the resurection of jesus.. Hanggang mamatay sila pinaglaban nila ang pangin0ong hesus,.hnd cla ng doubt hanggang pinatay cla... Alin paniniwalaan mo ung my eyewitness o ung sabi sabi lang..

Muhammad encounter the Angel
or
Disciples encounter Jesus

alin kapanipaniwala? bale yong dalawa yong nauna at ikalawa.:)

Last edited:
this is a proof that you not into inter-religious dialogue (something you said that must be continued earlier), you are into professional negative proselytism.

again shouting? Ano ba yan minsboy, the problem is bad manners is already a habit for you.

positive points for jarod smith, minsboy learn from "jarod smith" that is an example of profession of faith. :) obviously your messages are the exact opposite of your third-party example.

But negative points for you, for being a bad boy. As a muslim you must not interpret the traditions and doctrines of christians and jews. Bad yan. Christians and jews can speak for themselves.

ok kaibigan nauunawan ko kong ano ang ibigmong sabihin to maintain the balance and harmony we support that again hindi ko layunin na mag insulto kong hindi ko man nasunod ang tamang dialogue yon po ay tao lang po tayo nagkakamali tnx sa payo im not a badboy may be im good boy:) peace to all!

Mark 10:

napaganda po ng tanang nyo, sobrang na guilty ako sa sinabi ng bibile(tnx po) , sinabi ni Jesus kung gano ako(tayo) kasama! i killed people(dahil pinagiisipan ko ng masama ang ibang tao), di ko po inohonor ang parents ko, at madami pa po

clear po na sinabi ni Jesus kung pano magkakaroon ng eternal life pero sa sinabi jan, wla po kahit isa satin, dahil lahat tayo ay MASAMA at ginagwa nten lahat ng ayaw ni God,

at si Jesus dn po ang nagfulfill ng commandment para maniwla tayo na xa ang magdadala satin kay God.

im begging you na po, believe in Jesus, yoko na po nang nakikipagtalo, wla po akong maipagmamayabang sainyo, si Jesus lang po ang meron ako :pray:

Last edited:
ok kaibigan nauunawan ko kong ano ang ibigmong sabihin to maintain the balance and harmony we support that again hindi ko layunin na mag insulto kong hindi ko man nasunod ang tamang dialogue yon po ay tao lang po tayo nagkakamali tnx sa payo im not a badboy may be im good boy:) peace to all!

You know what in the interest of fairness and forum harmony. If there are infidels who will create forum threads that attempts to interpret the doctrines of Islam (so far wala pa sa Symbianize). Makakaasa kayo na tutulong ako, I am one of those who will make sure to defend Muslims' rights and privileges in creating threads that interprets or presents the Islamic faith. :)

Last edited:
you know what in the interest of fairness and forum harmony. If there are infidels who will create forum threads that attempts to interpret the doctrines of islam (so far wala pa sa symbianize). makakaasa kayo na tutulong ako, i am one of those who will make sure to defend muslims' rights and privileges in creating threads that interprets or presents the islamic faith. :)

tnx advance kaibigan...

napaganda po ng tanang nyo, sobrang na guilty ako sa sinabi ng bibile(tnx po) , sinabi ni jesus kung gano ako(tayo) kasama! I killed people(dahil pinagiisipan ko ng masama ang ibang tao), di ko po inohonor ang parents ko, at madami pa po

clear po na sinabi ni jesus kung pano magkakaroon ng eternal life pero sa sinabi jan, wla po kahit isa satin, dahil lahat tayo ay masama at ginagwa nten lahat ng ayaw ni god,

at si jesus dn po ang nagfulfill ng commandment para maniwla tayo na xa ang magdadala satin kay god.

Im begging you na po, believe in jesus, yoko na po nang nakikipagtalo, wla po akong maipagmamayabang sainyo, si jesus lang po ang meron ako :pray:

naniniwala po kami at minamahal namin si Propeta Hesus(pbuh) tama po kayo siya ang magdadala sa atin sa Diyos sa kapanahunan niya po diba sabi ni Hesus kong mahal niyo ako sundin niyo ang mga kautusan katunayan ang mga kautusan po ni Hesus ay naipangaral din ni Propeta Muhammad(pbuh)....

Last edited:
naniniwala po kami at minamahal namin si Propeta Hesus(pbuh) tama po kayo siya ang magdadala sa atin sa Diyos sa kapanahunan niya po diba sabi ni Hesus kong mahal niyo ako sundin niyo ang mga kautusan katunayan ang mga kautusan po ni Hesus ay naipangaral din ni Propeta Muhammad(pbuh)....

jesus sent apostle paul to the gentiles sa katunayan napaconvert nya romans to christianity kasi sya ang nagpreach doon sa roma according to the bible.

wala kami alam that jesus sent prophet mohammad to you muslims. pero dahil nagclaim kayo na si ismael ang inyong ninuno ay sa palagay ko may tama kayo.

according to our bible;
genesis 17:20
I have heard your request about ismael, so i will bless him and give him many children and many descendants. he will be the father of twelve princes, and i will make a great nation of his descendants.21 But i will keep my covenant with your son isaac....

sa palagay ko lang, sinugo din si prophet mohammad para sa inyo mga muslims at si paul naman sa mga gentiles. ang problema lang dito ay ang word na gentiles included na muslims doon kaya mahirap talaga para sa ating pang-unawa.
huwag nalang kaya natin i-question kung sino sa dalawa ang totoong sinugo ni kristo dahil baka silang dalawa may patnubay. ang problema lang dito ay ang interpretation ng bawat preaching nila;)
lets spread love nalang puro naman tayo believers eh:)

Tama na yan.

We have different beliefs kaya respect nalang kung pwede.

Hehe.. Mahirap magpaliwanag pag corrupted na pinapaliwanagan mo..hehe..pag once ang tao namulat sa isang idea o prinsipyo at sinabi niya sa sarili na magaling na siya at kung anong alam niya yon na panghahawakan niya habangbuhay. Pag once nagiba mo yan..wala na siyang sariling identity. Yong mga believers tama yan.. Comfort thoughts yan e..Ika nga crashing pad na kahit anong mangyari everything's gonna be alright.

di pa kasi ako nakakabasa ng koran, pero if kung ganun nga., lahat ng mga utos ni God date pa ay Jesus lahat ang nagfulfill na perfect at pleasing at hindi tayo,, kaya to him all the Glory,. out na po ako dito i did my part :)

tnx TS
and sainyo dn, :salute:

Last edited:
whether you warn them or not, they will not still believe..

in shaa Allah (If God's Will)
lets make peace "Christians & Muslims"
the crusade war has ended,

today, we have common enemy that we face in this generation. Alam niyo na kung sino yun.
the prophet (s.a.w) already said that Jesus Alayhis salam will return in appointed time, no one can delay it nor advance it.

there will be incoming war, not christians against muslim..
so peace for us...

wag lang tayo lagi mag prepare sa birthday, christmas, Eidul Fitri, valentines day o monthsary,
prepare your death, because death always lookin on us..
death shall overcome us,

ingat tayo mga ka sb mate..

jazakallahu khairan

Back
Top Bottom