Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Jesus not sent to be crucified!

what if both the koran and the bible are both not true? what if the biblical jesus did not exist?

meron sariling thread yan sa symbianize

but ok lets assume for argument purposes na tutoo ang bible (that jesus was resurrected). Now meron new libro hundreds of years later that claims that some prophet was visited by an angel or was told directly by god that some claims made in the bible are false. Why would you automatically believe the later claim?

muslims cannot convince christians because they assume that the koran is true. But you are arguing with people who don't share that assumption

Last edited:
pero yun po ang dapat mangyari dahil makasalanan tayong lahat kahit mga elects nya.para ma save.

MISSION OF JESUS (Peace Be Upon Him):
Our creator sent Prophets to set mankind on the right path. Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was similarly one of the Messengers of God, he was prepared by God to be sent to the Jews (children of Israel) who had deviated from the teachings of prophet Moses (Peace Be Upon Him) He (Allah) taught him the Book, the wisdom, the Torah, the Gospel and supported him with numerous miracles to prove that he was a Messenger from Allah. In the Noble Qur’an Allah says (Which is translated as follows);

"(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" -- and he was! i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Iesah (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah",

"He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous", "She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me",

He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!"---and it is" "And He (Allah) will teach him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)",

"And will make him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah’s Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe",

" And I have to confirm that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me".

[Chapter 3: verse 45-50]

It should be mentioned that while Muslims believe that Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was given God’s "Good news" they do not recognize the present "Four Gospels" as the utterances of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him).

Even the church agrees that the "Four Gospels" were written by four different men, but they maintain that they were divinely inspired. This idea is rejected by us. It can be agreed that if the four writers were divinely inspired, then why are there so many serious discrepancies and omissions in their individual accounts of the life of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him)? Another mission of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was to tell the people about the coming of the final Prophet after him. The Almighty God said in the Noble Qur’an (Which is translated as follows);

"And (remember) when ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [Torah which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic".
[Chapter 6: verse 61]

The New Testament speaks of the coming of a "Comforter" after the ministry of Jesus. Some Christians believe or were made to believe that the promised "Comforter" is the "Holy Spirit", but this view cannot be maintained because the "Holy Spirit" was already present during Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) ministry, and its coming was not a future event. The Muslims, therefore, believe that the term "Comforter" of necessity refers to a Prophet. He was Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) the unlearned Prophet , the sole Prophet who brought with him a complete, comprehensive revelation from God which has been preserved as it was revealed to him originally, challenging the whole world to come up with one chapter like it, yet unsuccessfully challenged till present day. It is the Miracle of Miracles, the Last Testament of faith addressed to the whole world embodying complete light and guidance as well as the reprove of sin.

JESUS (Peace Be Upon Him) WAS RAISED TO HEAVEN:
Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was followed by a few disciples who were inspired by God to support him. Not only that, but the non-believers plotted to kill Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him), but God had a better plan for him and his followers as the Noble Qur’an tells us in the following verses (Which is translated as follows);

"Then when ‘Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allah’s Cause?" Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)",

"Our Lord! We believed in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger [‘Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. La Ilaha Ill-Allah -- none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)",

"And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill ‘Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the best of the planners",

"And (remember) when Allah said: "O ‘Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that ‘Iesa (Jesus) is Allah’s son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheist, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Mohammed, ‘Iesa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc. (Peace Be Upon Him), or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), The Qur’an] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute",

"As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers". [Chapter 3: verses 52-56]

As the above verses indicate Jesus was raised to heaven before he died. This means that according to the Noble Qur’an he was not crucified. It was the plan of the enemies of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) to put him to death on the cross, but God saved him and somebody else was crucified. This plot and the false accusation about Mary are considered by the Noble Qur’an to be some of the sins of the non-believing Jews. All of this is made clear in the following verses (Which is translated as follows);

"And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse)", "And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of ‘Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts.

They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam [Mary]", "But Allah raised him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he (Peace Be Upon Him) is in the heaven).

And Allah is ever All-Powerful, All-Wise", "And there is none of the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him [‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of Allah and a human being], before his [‘Iesa (Jesus) or a Jews or a Christian’s] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he [‘Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them".

[Chapter 4: verses 156-159]

Finally, we testify that there is no God except Allah and there is none worthy of worship except Him, He has no partners, Mohammed is His slave and His Messenger, and that ‘Iesa (Jesus) son of Mary is Allah’s slave, His Messenger, His word (Be! and he was) which he bestowed on Mary and a spirit created by Him. We believe that all Prophets are brothers no different between their religion, which is one religion "Al-Islam". We attest that the Paradise is true, the Hell-fire is true, and God will Resurrect mankind from graves. Allah says in The Noble Qur’an (Which is translated as follows);

"He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him)) and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses) and ‘Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Polytheist, pagans and idolaters is that to which you (O Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) ) call them. Allah chooses for Himself who He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience". [Chapter 42: verse 13]

This is our message and we will be witnesses against you in the day of Judgment that we conveyed the message of TRUTH and left it up to you, to follow the TRUTH or stay in darkness. The Almighty Allah said in the Noble Qur’an (Which is translated as follows);

"Allah! La Ilaha Illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who Sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi (a footstool or chair) extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great." "There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in worship other than the real God (Allah), and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower".
[Chapter 2: verses 255-56.]

anu po proff na t0t0o ang sinasabi ni muhammad?na pinakitaan daw siya ng angel?? My eye witness po ba? :D

kung meron man, nasa koran din ang eyewitness so mukhang malabo ma verify

bakit hindi na lang alamin ang talambuhay ng Propeta Muhammad(pbuh).... noong hindi pa dumating ang Islam sa arabia ang mga arabo ay na sa dilim ang kanilang pamumuhay andon ang pinag-pupustahan nila ang buntis na babae kong ano ang anak at bubuksan nila ang tiyan ng babae etc..

A Brief Biography
http://www.the-faith.com/?p=31

The Message (MOVIE) - A Film On The Life Of Holy Prophet Mohammed(P.B.U.H)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf0EV7LbmKs

QUOTATIONS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in 'Young India,'1924.

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

"Dr. T.V.N. Persaud, professor of Anatomy, says: ‘You have an illiterate person (Prophet Muhammad) making profound statements that are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature...I personally can't see how this could be mere chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which lead him to these statements’.

"It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher." --Annie Besant, THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF MUHAMMAD, Madras, 1932, p. 4.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/quote1.html#hart

of course its in the interest of islamic propaganda to create lies that life before mohammed was really bad

"Dr. T.V.N. Persaud, professor of Anatomy, says: ‘You have an illiterate person (Prophet Muhammad) making profound statements that are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature...I personally can't see how this could be mere chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which lead him to these statements’.
example please. and wag ulitin if pwede ang mga na debunk na before

The ulama class has had a vested interest in promoting a terrible image of pre-Islamic religious beliefs, culture, values, and way of life. The reason is simple; contrast a jahili age of darkness with the enlightened age of Islam.

On the treatment of women, the ulama class succeeded in creating the perception that Islam was the liberator of the pre-Islamic woman. To this end, the ulama created a barbaric image of the personal and family lives of the pre-Islamic Arabs, depicting them as practitioners, among other dreadful things, of unlimited polygamy and of treating women like chattel. A closer look, however, shows that Islam allows unlimited polygamy and treats women like chattel all the same. In allowing the Muslim male to marry four wives simultaneously and divorce any one of them at will without giving cause, in giving the woman one-half the weight of the man in an Islamic court of law as a witness and in inheritance, in instituting the Mut'a marriage for Shi'ites (the man "marries" the woman for a specific period of time and pays for her companionship during the period), and the Misyar marriage for Sunnies (the man visits his Misyar "wife" at her home without financial obligation) Islam has allowed unlimited polygamy, sanctioned adultery, encouraged promiscuity, and treated women like chattel.

By contrast, Khadija, the Prophet's first wife, we are told, was the best born in Quraish, a successful businesswoman and, too, the richest. Khadija employed young Muhammad and proposed marriage to him. He was 25 years old. She was 40 years old and twice a widow. For their 25-year marriage, until Khadija died in 620 AD, the Prophet remained monogamous to her.

In comparison with Khadija, Aisha, probably the Prophet's favorite wife, whom he married after the death of Khadija, was a child of nine years of age, too young to have known what was happening to her, let alone to have had a say in the marriage. According to attributions to Aisha as recorded in Sahih Al-Bukari, Sahih Muslim, and Sunan Abi Dawood, Aisha reportedly said that the Prophet married her when she was six years old (possibly seven years old according to some accounts), and consummated their marriage when she was nine years old and that she became a widow after nine years. The Prophet was in his early fifties when he married Aisha. She was one of nine simultaneous wives of the Prophet when he died. For the extra five wives, beyond the four allowed, God granted the Prophet a dispensation. In 33:50: "We have made lawful for you, O Prophet, wives to whom you have given their dower, and God-given maids and captives you have married . . . This is a privilege only for You and not for the other believers."

If Khadija were the prototype of the pre-Islamic woman, then pre-Islamic women had had superior rights to what Islam has granted them.

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/1065/in-defense-of-pre-islamic-arabian-culture

Last edited:
Muslims are taught that prior to Islam, Arabia was a place rampant with inequities and decadence. Women were used and abused, and arabs went around burying female babies due to their uselessness. Islam, they say, changed all that for the better.

If it were true that Arab custom led to the proclivity of burying so many female babies, there would have been a shortage of females in that area. That was never documented as being so. Muslims also claim that the pagan custom of polygamy was kept in the Islamic religion because it helped women find mates during times of war, when males were at a shortage. If Arab pagans went around burying so many female babies, there would never have been an overabundance of females, and wartime would have evened out the gender gap. So either Arabs burying females was limited to a small section of Arabs, and is exaggerated by Muslims, or the practice of polygamy has no benefit other than men collecting women. Actually, both seem to be true.

Khadijah, Mohammad's first wife, was a wealthy businesswoman who inherited her money from her father and late husband. Evidently, pagan Arabs did not preclude women from getting their full inheritance. Islam cut their inheritance in half under the guise that women dont need much money since they are to be taken care of by their husbands. Naturally this impoverishes a widow or divorcee and forces her to marry again, even to accept polygamy. Khadijah also proves that in Pre-Islamic Arabia, women evidently were allowed to own businesses. Muslims say Islam does not preclude that, but in the Koran and by Mohammad's own words, women are described as having little business sense and therefore, their word in court or as a witness is only worth half that of a man's.

The first recorded female doctor was Lady Pesheshet, in ancient Egypt centuries before Islam. Queen Ahhotep was a regent in ancient Egypt and also presided over the military, long before Islam. Egypt also had many female pharaohs. Even Babylon had queens who ruled, such as Queen Shagshag , who was also a chief priestess. Assyrian queen Sammuramat accompanied her husband into battle. Queen Pourandokht was a Persian queen before Islam. Her sister, Azarmidokht, ruled as Queen after her. Ancient Iranian coins show the queen on one side of the coin, indicating the significant role of women during that time.

According to the Greek historian & biographer Plutarch, Iranian women used to participate in social affairs and fight in the battlefield. The Zoroastrian holy book Avesta, indicates that women in Iranian society were to some extent equal to men and enjoyed a number of legal and social freedoms. They managed property, represented their husbands at court, became judges, and performed religious ceremonies. Muslims claim that only Islam gave women such rights, and did it long before any nation. Evidently that claim is false.

Ancient Arabia was comprised of so many tribes, customs, divisions, that it is impossible to pigeon-hole the entire area and make a blanket statement that women were treated one way only. In some parts, it would be fair to say that women were treated very poorly, but in others, there is proof that they held more rights before the onset of Islam. To say that women were forced to walk around naked before Islam veiled them, has no merit, no basis, and reeks of desperation
http://islamicide.com/id35.html

9780754659655.jpg

In these studies Michael Macdonald examines the extraordinary flowering of literacy in both the settled and nomadic populations of western Arabia in the 1500 years before the birth of Islam, when a larger proportion of the population could read and write than in any other part of the ancient Near East, and possibly any other part of the ancient world. Even among the nomads there seems to have been almost universal literacy in some regions. The scores of thousands of inscriptions and graffiti they left paint a vivid picture of the way-of-life, social systems, and personal emotions of their authors, information which is not available for any other non-élite population in the ancient Near East outside Egypt.

This abundance of inscriptions has enabled Michael Macdonald to explore in detail some of the - often surprising - ways in which reading and writing were used in the literate and non-literate communities of ancient Arabia. He describes the many different languages and the distinct family of alphabets used in ancient Arabia, and discusses the connections between the use of particular languages or scripts and expressions of personal and communal identity. The problem of how ancient perceptions of ethnicity in this region can be identified in the sources is another theme of these papers; more specifically, they deal from several different perspectives with the question of what ancient writers meant when they applied the term 'Arab' to a wide variety of peoples throughout the ancient Near East.
http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9780754659655

If Khadija were the prototype of the pre-Islamic woman, then pre-Islamic women had had superior rights to what Islam has granted them.

because you have only taken Khadija as your prototype out of many majority of the women
being maltreated during pre-islamic era.:yes:

The religion of Islam is a very beautiful religion when it comes to human equality and to liberation of slaves. When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him brought Islam to his people from Allah Almighty, they used to practice the Judeo-Christian and Pagan slavery. They used to buy and sell slaves, abuse them, and flog them to death if slaves disobey. The Muslims had fought long and bloody battles against the Pagan Arabs to liberate slaves and women.

How does Islam view slaves?

Islam commands the Muslims to love and respect slaves and to treat them with kindness.

Let us look at Noble Verse 2:177 "It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing." In this Noble Verse, we see that Allah Almighty orders Muslims to spend from their money and wealth and to give with love and respect the kin, orphans, the needy, the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for slaves. Muslims have to help those who need it in their community.

Let us look at Noble Verse 2:221 "Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters), until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the Fire. But God beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise." In this Noble Verse, we see that Allah Almighty in some cases considers a slave to be better than a free human being. Allah Almighty orders Muslims not to marry from the Pagans, and He tells us that a slave Muslim (who is owned by a non Muslim) is better than a non believer, even if that non believer was beautiful.

Let us look at Noble Verse 24:31 "And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards God, that ye may attain Bliss." In this Noble Verse, we see that Allah Almighty orders the Muslim women to guard their modesty and not to display their beauty to strangers. However, the Muslim women are allowed to display their beauty to their husbands, relatives, other women, and their slaves. This Noble Verse clearly shows a full respect to the slaves by allowing the Muslim women to display their beauty to them.

Some teachings from Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "When the slave of anyone amongst you prepares food for him and he serves him after having sat close to (and undergoing the hardship of) heat and smoke, he should make him (the slave) sit along with him and make him eat (along with him), and if the food seems to run short, then he should spare some portion for him (from his own share) - (another narrator) Dawud said:" i. e. a morsel or two". 4097. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4096)"

Narrated Al-Ma'rur: "At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29)"

Narrated Anas: "The Prophet said, 'None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother [this includes slaves, since a slave is considered a brother as shown above] what he likes for himself.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 12)"

Narrated Abu Musa: "Some people asked Allah's Apostle, 'Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?' He replied, 'One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 10)"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "A man asked the Prophet, 'What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?' The Prophet replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not Know.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 11)"

The Liberation of Slaves in Islam:

The reason why Muslims had slaves is because when Islam was still weak and growing, the Arab Pagans' tribes used to launch continuous attacks on the Muslims to destroy Islam once and for all. Muslims had entered many bloody and vicious battles against the non believers which had cost both sides many lives from the men. When the Muslims used to enter a city after defeating its army, they would face a new dilemma. They often meet hundreds of non believing women and young children and elderly left without any support because their men had died in the battle field.

For this reason, Allah Almighty allowed for the Muslims to take those people as slaves to help them survive. Keep in mind that during that time, the Muslims didn't have an Islamic government and welfare system to take care of the orphans and widows from the non believers. The Muslims had to take care of them from their own means.

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ordered the Muslims to be very sensitive to their slaves. He ordered the Muslims to buy the slave young boys and girls the same quality of clothes and gifts that they would buy for their children. He also ordered Muslims not to hit or be violent to adult slaves. He ordered Muslims to be loving and caring for them.

Prophet Muhammad also urged wealthy Muslims to buy slaves from the Pagan Arabs and to let them free after that. One of Prophet Muhammad's best friends was a slave from Africa called Bilal Al-Habashi. Bilal was bought from his Pagan master by Abu Baker Al-Siddeek, one of Muhammad's best friends. After Abu Baker bought Bilal, he set him free.

Islam as I mentioned in the introduction came to fight slavery. Allah Almighty ordered the Muslims to gradually liberate slaves and to give them their freedom in many cases.

Let us look at Noble Verse 4:92 "Never should a believer kill a believer; but (If it so happens) by mistake, (Compensation is due): If one (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (Is enough). If he belonged to a people with whom ye have treaty of Mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to God: for God hath all knowledge and all wisdom." In this Noble Verse, we see that Allah Almighty ordered to free a believing slave if a Muslim accidentally kills another Muslim. This Noble Verse came to encourage Muslims to liberate slaves.

Let us look at Noble Verse 5:89 "God will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth God make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful." This Noble Verse is also another proof that Allah Almighty did encourage Muslims to liberate slaves.

Let us look at Noble Verse 58:3 "But those who divorce their wives by Zihar, then wish to go back on the words they uttered, (It is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before they touch each other: Thus are ye admonished to perform: and God is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do." This Noble Verse is another proof that Allah Almighty did encourage Muslims to liberate slaves.

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"

Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Eclipses, Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163)"

"'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that 'Umar b. Khattab asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was at ji'rana (a town near Mecca) on his way back from Ta'if: Messenger of Allah, I had taken a vow during the days of Ignorance that I would observe I'tikaf for one day in the Sacred Mosque. So what is your opinion? He said: Go and observe I'tikaf for a day. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave him a slave girl out of the one-fifth (of the spoils of war meant for the Holy Prophet). And when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set the war prisoners free. 'Umar b. Khattab heard their voice as they were saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set us free. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: What is this? They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set free the prisoners of war (which had fallen to the lot of people). Thereupon he (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Abdullah, go to that slave-girl and set her free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4074)"

If a Muslim beats his slave or slaps him on the face, then he must set him free:

"Zadhan reported that Ibn Umar called his slave and he found the marks (of beating) upon his back. He said to him: I have caused you pain. He said: No. But he (Ibn Umar) said: You are free. He then took hold of something from the earth and said: There is no reward for me even to the weight equal to it. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who beats a slave without cognizable offence of his or slaps him, then expiation for it is that he should set him free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4079)"

"Abu Mas'ud reported that he had been beating his slave and he had been saying: "I seek refuge with Allah, but he continued beating him, whereupon he said: I seek refuge with Allah's Messenger, and he spared him. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: By Allah, God has more dominance over you than you have over him (the slave). He said that he set him free. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters, but made no mention of (these words) of his: I seek refuge with Allah, I seek refuge with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4089)"

More on freeing slaves:

Narrated Salamah ibn Sakhr al-Bayadi: "I was a man who was more given than others to sexual intercourse with women. When the month of Ramadan came, I feared lest I should have intercourse with my wife, and this evil should remain with me till the morning. So I made my wife like my mother's back to me till the end of Ramadan. But one night when she was waiting upon me, something of her was revealed. Suddenly I jumped upon her. When the morning came I went to my people and informed them about this matter. I said: Go along with me to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). They said: No, by Allah. So I went to the Prophet (peace be upon him and informed him of the matter. He said: Have you really committed it, Salamah? I said: I committed it twice, Apostle of Allah. I am content with the Commandment of Allah, the Exalted; so take a decision about me according to what Allah has shown you. He said: Free a slave. I said: By Him Who sent you with truth, I do not possess a neck other than this: and I struck the surface of my neck. He said: Then fast two consecutive months. I said: Whatever I suffered is due to fasting. He said: Feed sixty poor people with a wasq of dates. I said: By Him Who sent you with truth, we passed the night hungry; there was no food in our house. He said: Then go to the collector of sadaqah of Banu Zurayq; he must give it to you. Then feed sixty poor people with a wasq of dates; and you and your family eat the remaining dates. Then I came back to my people, and said (to them): I found with you poverty and bad opinion; and I found with the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) prosperity and good opinion. He has commanded me to give alms to you. Ibn al-Ala' added: Ibn Idris said: Bayadah is a sub-clan of Banu Zurayq. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq), Book 12, Number 2207)"

Narrated Khuwaylah, daughter of Malik ibn Tha'labah: "My husband, Aws ibn as-Samit, pronounced the words: You are like my mother. So I came to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), complaining to him about my husband. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) disputed with me and said: Remain dutiful to Allah; he is your cousin. I continued (complaining) until the Qur'anic verse came down: "Allah hath heard the words of her who disputeth with thee concerning her husband...." till the prescription of expiation. He then said: He should set free a slave. She said: He cannot afford it. He said: He should fast for two consecutive months. She said: Apostle of Allah, he is an old man; he cannot keep fasts. He said: He should feed sixty poor people. She said: He has nothing which he may give in alms. At that moment an araq (i.e. date-basket holding fifteen or sixteen sa's) was brought to him. I said: I shall help him with another date-basked ('araq). He said: You have done well. Go and feed sixty poor people on his behalf, and return to your cousin. The narrator said: An araq holds sixty sa's of dates. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq), Book 12, Number 2208)"

There are a lot more Noble Verses from the Noble Quran and Sayings from our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that push for freeing of slaves. The Islamic attitude toward slaves is very clear and straight forward: All slaves are eventually to be freed! And they were all freed during the times of Islam from the Judeo-Christian and Pagan slavery.

Can a slave request his freedom from his Muslim owner?

First, it is important to know that thousands of years ago life was different than today. Today, people wouldn't accept slavery for any reason. The reason for this is because people are a lot more independent both financially, education wise, mentally, etc... But people back then were different. When a tribe or a group of people lose a major battle and their money is mostly, if not all, is taken as war booty by the other side, then people could and would accept being slaves for the following reasons:

1- Both financial and social security. When their country or tribe lost the war, they also lost most or all of their money as war booty. Being out of money and food, it becomes necessary for an individual to find the means for basic survival in life. Living as a slave would provide this.

2- Protection from hostile individuals. Even under the Islamic rule, you can still find hostile individuals who violate the Law and take matters into their own hands. An enemy family can be sometime in danger if they don't have a "protector".

3- Widows, Orphans, and the extremely poor of the enemy side need the financial and social protection from a Master. Back then, there were no governments with good social system that protects everyone. Slavery back then was that social system in special cases.

There are probably more points I can add, but I think these are sufficient enough. Let us now see the Islamic System toward Slaves:

Slaves can request and get their freedom from their Muslim Masters:

Yes slaves were taken from the blood-thirsty and hostile enemies, but they were also given the right to get their freedom when ever they want. The Noble Quran not only allows slaves to request their freedom from their Muslim masters, but also orders the Muslim masters to pay the slaves money to help them stand on their feet and to be able to face life with a good jump start.

Let us look at Noble Verse 24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them)," In this Noble Verse, we see that if a slave requests his freedom from his Muslim master, then his master not only must help him earn his freedom if there is good in the Slave, but also pay him money so the slave can have a good start in his free life.

"The law of slavery in the legal sense of the term is now obsolete. While it had any meaning, Islam made the slave's lot as easy as possible. A slave, male or female, could ask for conditional manumission by a written deed fixing the amount required for manumission and allowing the slave meanwhile to earn money by lawful means and perhaps marry and bring up a family. Such a deed was not to be refused if the request was genuine and the slave had character. Not only that, but the master is directed to help with money out of his own resources in order to enable the slave to earn his or her own liberty." [2]

Again, the Prophet peace be upon him said:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"

Islam also sees the importance of liberating slaves, and had helped to gradually liberate slaves until all of them were ultimately freed. Islam allows for any slave to request from his Muslim owner his freedom, and orders the Muslim owner to grant that slave his freedom and to pay him money on top of it to help him get a good start in his new free life.

because you have only taken Khadija as your prototype out of many majority of the women
being maltreated during pre-islamic era.:yes:

the pre islamic age where some women have a better status than others versus after islam where pantay pantay lahat ng women as second class citizens due to shariah law and the koran

a woman who tried to run a business like Khadija after islam would have a very hard time.

ano bang gusto mo buhol-buhol o patag na pantay-pantay?:)

saan mo naman nakuha na second class lang sila?

bakit ano ba nangyari sa status nong Islam na? bumagsak businees nya? nalungkot ba siya?
bumaba ba status nya? bagkus she earned a high status in Islam with a title "The Mother of Mu'minin".

alam mo kung meron man babae ngayon na as in na Khadeja in character e di mas
maganda ang kalalabasan at malaki ang maecontribute nya sa society.

naghahanap ka naman ng wala sir pcruztemp, hanap ka ng mabuti madami:)

or baka wala ka lang alam kung sino talaga si Khadeja...:no:

Last edited:
False and a great lie, Muslims sanctioned slavery.

The religion of Islam is a very beautiful religion when it comes to human equality and to liberation of slaves. When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him brought Islam to his people from Allah Almighty, they used to practice the Judeo-Christian and Pagan slavery. They used to buy and sell slaves, abuse them, and flog them to death if slaves disobey. The Muslims had fought long and bloody battles against the Pagan Arabs to liberate slaves and women...

Another lie.

Remember the Ottoman Empire? Known as the House of Islam, known as the Caliph of Islam. The temporal powers of Islam sanctioned slavery, from the Ambassador of the Ottoman Empire to the United States. The reason is Islam gave them authority.

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

Source: American government archives http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj/mtj1/005/0400/0430.jpg, Making America Project p. 413, also http://voices.yahoo.com/john-adams-ottoman-empire-hookahs-diplomacy-the-1568571.html.

Why did slavery end?
1. Due to the actions of the United States Government (Under the guidance of the Agnostic fathers of the U.S. Constitution) who defeated the Muslim Ottoman Empire in a war.
2. Ultimately when the United States abolished slavery. Slavery ended because of a Christian Protestant nation.

To be fair, Catholics are equally guilty as Muslims in slavery. In inter-faith dialogs discussing history and slavery, Catholics and Muslims always lose the argument to Protestants.

Last edited:
Re: False and a great lie, Muslims sanctioned slavery.

Another lie.

Remember the Ottoman Empire? Known as the House of Islam, known as the Caliph of Islam. The temporal powers of Islam sanctioned slavery, from the Ambassador of the Ottoman Empire to the United States. The reason is Islam gave them authority.

Source: American government archives http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj/mtj1/005/0400/0430.jpg, Making America Project p. 413, also http://voices.yahoo.com/john-adams-ottoman-empire-hookahs-diplomacy-the-1568571.html.

Ang masasabi ko wag nating tingnan ang Islam sa mga Muslim na tao dahil walang perpecto na tao lahat nagkakamali husgaan nating ang Islam kong ano ang aral nito kong titingin tayo ng good example sa time po ng Propeta Muhammad(pbuh) kasi sugo siya ng Diyos guided kong ano ang dapat gawin niya...

Why did slavery end?
1. Due to the actions of the United States Government (Under the guidance of the Agnostic fathers of the U.S. Constitution) who defeated the Muslim Ottoman Empire in a war.
2. Ultimately when the United States abolished slavery. Slavery ended because of a Christian Protestant nation.

The example of ending slavery in Islam:

Perhaps the best example I can provide regarding Laws developing gradually in the Noble Quran is the ending of the Judeo-Christians' and Pagans' slavery in Arabia. Let us look at the following Noble Verses:

Slavery seems to be allowed:

Note: "Right hand possession" are the human-captives of war who lived as slaves among Muslims.

"Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For God loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;- (The Noble Quran, 4:36)"

"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice. (The Noble Quran, 4:3)"

"Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath God ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and God is All-knowing, All-wise. (The Noble Quran, 4:24)"

"If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And God hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint. And God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:25)"

Freeing of slaves is Commanded by Allah Almighty:

"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing. (The Noble Quran, 2:177)"

"Never should a believer kill a believer; but (If it so happens) by mistake, (Compensation is due): If one (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (Is enough). If he belonged to a people with whom ye have treaty of Mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to God: for God hath all knowledge and all wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 4:92)"

"God will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth God make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful. (The Noble Quran, 5:89)"

"But those who divorce their wives by Zihar, then wish to go back on the words they uttered, (It is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before they touch each other: Thus are ye admonished to perform: and God is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 58:3)"

Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Eclipses, Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163)"

"'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that 'Umar b. Khattab asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was at ji'rana (a town near Mecca) on his way back from Ta'if: Messenger of Allah, I had taken a vow during the days of Ignorance that I would observe I'tikaf for one day in the Sacred Mosque. So what is your opinion? He said: Go and observe I'tikaf for a day. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave him a slave girl out of the one-fifth (of the spoils of war meant for the Holy Prophet). And when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set the war prisoners free. 'Umar b. Khattab heard their voice as they were saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set us free. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: What is this? They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set free the prisoners of war (which had fallen to the lot of people). Thereupon he (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Abdullah, go to that slave-girl and set her free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4074)"

If a slave requests his freedom from the Muslim master, he can get it:

From http://www.answering-christianity.com/equality.htm:

First, it is important to know that thousands of years ago life was different than today. Today, people wouldn't accept slavery for any reason. The reason for this is because people are a lot more independent both financially, education wise, mentally, etc... But people back then were different. When a tribe or a group of people lose a major battle and their money is mostly, if not all, is taken as war booty by the other side, then people could and would accept being slaves for the following reasons:

1- Both financial and social security. When their country or tribe lost the war, they also lost most or all of their money as war booty. Being out of money and food, it becomes necessary for an individual to find the means for basic survival in life. Living as a slave would provide this.

2- Protection from hostile individuals. Even under the Islamic rule, you can still find hostile individuals who violate the Law and take matters into their own hands. An enemy family can be sometime in danger if they don't have a "protector".

3- Widows, Orphans, and the extremely poor of the enemy side need the financial and social protection from a Master. Back then, there were no governments with good social system that protects everyone. Slavery back then was that social system in special cases.

There are probably more points I can add, but I think these are sufficient enough. Let us now see the Islamic System toward Slaves:

Yes slaves were taken from the blood-thirsty and hostile enemies, but they were also given the right to get their freedom when ever they want. The Noble Quran not only allows slaves to request their freedom from their Muslim masters, but also orders the Muslim masters to pay the slaves money to help them stand on their feet and to be able to face life with a good jump start.

Let us look at Noble Verse 24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them)," In this Noble Verse, we see that if a slave requests his freedom from his Muslim master, then his master not only must help him earn his freedom if there is good in the Slave, but also pay him money so the slave can have a good start in his free life.

"The law of slavery in the legal sense of the term is now obsolete. While it had any meaning, Islam made the slave's lot as easy as possible. A slave, male or female, could ask for conditional manumission by a written deed fixing the amount required for manumission and allowing the slave meanwhile to earn money by lawful means and perhaps marry and bring up a family. Such a deed was not to be refused if the request was genuine and the slave had character. Not only that, but the master is directed to help with money out of his own resources in order to enable the slave to earn his or her own liberty." [3]

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:

To be fair, Catholics are equally guilty as Muslims in slavery. In inter-faith dialogs discussing history and slavery, Catholics and Muslims always lose the argument to Protestants.

When it comes to human affairs and relations, slavery is one of the back bones of the spine of Christianity and its principles: "All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"

"Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (From the RSV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"

"A student is not greater than the teacher. A slave is not greater than the master. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:24)"

We clearly see that the Bible is not a book for freeing slaves. Slavery was practiced very badly during the times of Judaism and Christianity, and was fought against and ended during the times of Islam. It is part of the Bible's "teaching" to practice and promote slavery! And fighting it would "slander" or "defame" the teachings of the Bible.

My Challenge: I invite any Jew or Christian to bring me one Bible verse that orders its followers to free slaves!

Last edited:
@sevenshadow
ang pangit naman ng example mo sb mate, sa nagdaan na taon, meron atheist na humarap kay eli soriano.
atin mauunawaan na magaling ang atheist na yun kasi siya lang ang atheist na humarap kay soriano..
kung naponood niyo po ang episode na yun, pinapalabas ang kaugalian ng isang atheist.
sinabi ni Gerome Almodovar of Rationals and
Darwinians of Nasugbu na OGAG at BOPOLS si eli soriano.
ganito po ang ugali ng mga atheist na mang insulto ng tao?

syempre may mga ka SB mate tayo na atheist na e dedefend nila na hindi lahat ng atheist na katulad ni Gerome Almodovar of Rationals and
Darwinians of Nasugbu.

samething applies sa mga Muslim,
meron mga taong muslim by name pero hindi naman sinusunod ang batas ng Quran.

sana po aware tayo sa mga ginagamit ng dahilan..

Re: False and a great lie, Muslims sanctioned slavery.

Another lie.

Why did slavery end?

who is guilty of slavery?
Romans, Persians, Mongolians, Vikings, Greeks, Pharaoh, up to
10th to nearly 20th century, Spain, Japan, America, Britain
conqueror.

teka halos lahat ata ah,:noidea:
alam mo kasi sir 7shadows noon it was someting usual before
lalo after war.

but here try to know how the Prophet Muhammad, the 4 Khalifa; Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali treated their slaves.
and also worth to mention those former slave sooner became scholar of Islam and earned thier high status.

1. Bilal Al-Harith - one of the companion of prophet Muhammad
2. Salman Farasi - slave from persian until he meet prophet Muhammad.
3. Zayd Ibn Harith - a slave then adopted by prophet Muhammad as his own son, died on the battle to the Romans.
4. Salim Mawla Abu-Hudhayfah - a freed slave, where the sahaba commanded by prophet Muhammad to learn the recitation of the Qur'an from him, he was one of the Huffaz...

In a hadith narrated upon the authority of Abd-Allah ibn 'Amr (May Allah be pleased with him)

"Learn the recitation of the Qur'an from four (persons): Ibn Mas'ood, Saalim the freed slave of Hudhaifah, Ubayy, and Mu'adh ibn Jabal."

ngayon pinagmalaki mo pa ang america with the involvement of the Agnostic?:no:
Under the guidance of the Agnostic fathers of the U.S. Constitution

who is this people, can you give me your source...:)

'It is written in the Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.'

mussulman? ano yan turkz language tapos gusto ipaalam sa
english speaker or like us who undestand english na ang Islam
love the slavery.:no:

doubtful ang source mo sir? nagquote tapos mali pa yata.:slap:
wag kang mag-alala di naman sayo galing yan eh.:)

Mussulman? from reliable source kuno.:rofl:

hinanap ko kung ano ang Mussul, nagsuggest si google na instead Mussul eh Muscle na lang.:lol:

pero di nagtagal nahanap ko rin,
sa bandang Northern ng Iraq may lugar doon tinatawag na Mosul.

so, pwedeng ang ibigsabihin ng nagquote ay from Mussulman
to Mosul Man meaning taong taga bandang Norte ng Iraq.:thumbsup:

Simply lang naman, taga saan ba yang nag quote na yan taga
Kweba ba? siguro di nya alam na may word na Muslim siguro
sa kweba pinanggalingan nila Mussul ang tawag nila doon
tapos kinakausap si 7shadows e di mas lalong nagkagulo. :panic:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom