Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

JpOp & KpoP ^^.

puro japanese music palng ako eh, hindi pa ako into kpop..

mostly japanese artist na pinapakinggan ko are:

Arashi
Yui
Ai Otsuka
Chieko Kawabe
Monkey Majik
WAT

i also like it pag may mga solo sina shirota, kame, jin or pi..:thumbsup:

JPOP.. :dance: perfume..ehhe..ang cute kasi nila..:pacute: techno..napapsayaw ako sa Chocolate disco nila..ehhee

i also love jpop. i usually go with Ajian Kanfū Jenerēshon and Utada Hikaru depending on my mood. long live Masafumi Goto!!!! :praise:

Speaking of JPOP, On December 16, 2008, information leaked onto the Internet that Utada Hikaru’s next English-language single, titled “Come Back To Me“, is scheduled for airplay release through U.S. Rhythmic/Crossover and Mainstream formats on February 10, 2009 via Island Records. check this link!
Code:
http://musikmaniacs.blogspot.com/2009/01/utada-hikaru-come-back-to-me.html

Guys I know wrong thread ako, pero sino may album or song ni rain dito??? please.. .T_T :sigh:

I'm a fan of rain bi, marami akong kanta n rain kaya lang di ko pa alam kong pa'no i-post dito, bago palang kc ako dto e.

ako more on jpop ako, sa kpop kasi more on beat, parang pang disco, hehehe, sa jpop, may mala rock yung style, gusto ko mga songs ng L'arc~en~ciel, Asian Kungfu Generation, saka mga ibang sentai songs, hehehe, gusto ko mga songs nung singer sa Shaider, hehehe

:yipee: shigi shigi laban shigi uuuuuuwaaaa:yipee: :lol:

larcenciel nasa hiatus ngayon... :sigh:

:music:hikari no tabi:pacute:

sino meron "Melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya live DVD"???

share nyo naman.. :more:

rep+ pag meron... :D

Japanese and Korean songs... Totally my favorite!
I rarely listen to American songs... hahaha!!!

anyways, back to the topic...

I first started with anime soundtracks...
I collected all Cardcaptor Sakura OST! I really love the songs! hahaha!!!

then heard BoA's songs... I got hooked onto her more than a year! I like her Japanese and Korean songs... like the upbeat and dance songs... though lately I don't like her songs now... really different from the BoA that I used to like...

then came TVXQ... first time saw them in Arirang with their debut song Hug... I was totally hooked with the song! but after few months of no news about TVXQ, I started to forget about them... when I saw them again, I didn't like their image... with that dyed hair and all... very different from their debut image and that made me not like them anymore... so now I'm not into them... if you would ask me between them and Super Junior, I'll definitely choose SuJu... hahaha!!! I'm not a SuJu fan though... I just like their songs...

ok... I'm more into JPop than KPop...

I'm currently addicted with Perfume's songs! their songs are really addicting! they are unique because they are a techno group... the one and only techno group that I really listen to...

BRIGHT! a must listen group... the group with real talent! you should try listening to their songs! very different from the usual Japanese girl group...

EXILE! a really cool group! they have 7 members but only two are singing... the rest? dancers! but it's really cool! 'coz every song has a dance routine! hahaha!!! and they have really nice songs...

Se7en! I really love him! first saw him with his Tattoo MV! I really love him with that Japanese hairstyle! looks good on him! I love his voice! and songs! dances really good! smooth moves!

Tamaki Nami... a solo artist... best known with her songs from Gundam SEED... I really like her upbeat style...^^

AAA (Attack All Around)... I just got into them last year... hmmm... they really have nice songs! and their concerts are must-watch! they're so cool! especially their ACT thingy during the concert... love their song Get Chu!... totally addicted with it!

Crystal Kay... totally in love with her song Konna ni chikaku de...
I like her voice...

Yuna Ito... I was addicted to her when she released her song Mahaloha... something that you would really like to listen forever! very refreshing song!

and the list goes on...

Alam nyo yung arashi.. hmmm kasali dun si Matsumoto Jun ng Hanayori Dango.. i love their songs.. yung.. Love so sweet.. ehehehe
at saka yung orange range.. yung kanta nilang Ikenai Tayou (theme song sa Hana Kimi Japanese Version) .. hmmm astig talaga

@_Daisuke_: ok naman mga songs nila... >_< pero siguro hindi ko na lang talaga nagustuhan image nila... and parang OVER-rated sila... though I know na magaling naman sila pero ang daming group na magaling na hindi napapansin because of them... XD

@alisonblue: ah! Arashi! nakakaaliw sila...^^ and maganda yung mga songs nila... gusto ko yung Kaze no mukou e... ang ganda nung song na yun...^^ and nanonood ka ba ng VS Arashi? ang ganda nun! ang benta nila... >_<

Orange Range? hmmm... hindi ko na maalala yung mga songs na pinapakinggan ko from them... >_<

I'm more on TVXQ.. Or now Called DBSK :D

correction, they are both using TVXQ and DBSK as their band names, as of TVXQ for foreign countries like Japan, tHAILAND, CHINA, ETC. . .

But they use DBSK if they are promoting korean album or inside korea

hi..I'm samteukieangel.

tanung ko lang kung may downloads dito ng sorry sorry ng super junior?

mahilig kasi ako sa super junior!
Best kPOp ever.

thanks!

ACID, Maximum the Hormone, mga jr0ck.Hehe may mga scream.XD
Si Hitomi Takahashi (gurl v0x), ang galing din nya. :blush:

hi..I'm samteukieangel.

tanung ko lang kung may downloads dito ng sorry sorry ng super junior?

mahilig kasi ako sa super junior!
Best kPOp ever.

thanks!
marami ka po makita sa net na downloadable mp3 ng sorry sorry. meron nga po ako eh. astig po yung dance version nila.^^
Kpop:
Super Junior [a.k.a. Suju]
Shinee fans.[astig yung replay.]
FT Island [galing po nila]

uhm, pero sa ngayon eh maka-japanese ako.:lol:

nagaaral po kasi ako ng japanese now, anyways,

recommend ko po sila. quite madami pero astig~!
1.Arashi [as said from above andun po si Matsumoto Jun from Hana yori Dango]
2.Kat-tun [andun po si Kamenashi and Akanishi from Gokusen 2]
3. Greeeen
4. Aqua Timez
5. Shimizu Shota [astig siya~! marunong mg english~! may eng songs siya.]
6. YUI [the best siya. kamukha si Maja Salvador. galing pa kumanta.!]
7.Hey Say Jump [mix po ng Heysay7 at Heysaybest]
8. B'z
9. EXILE [gwapo ni Takahiro~!:thumbsup:]
10. NEWS
11. Tegomass [from NEWS pero may sarili sila. duo po.]
12. WAT [si teppei from Gokusen 2 din]
13. FLOW
14. Otsuka Ai [galing po siya kumanta. cute ng boses.:lol:]
15. Utada Hikaru [galing talaga.]
16. Ikimono Gakari [galing din nila.]
17. Nakashima Mika [from the movie Nana. good singer.]
18. UVERworld [recommend sakin ng friend ko. la masyado info about sa kanila on the net]
19. V6
20. D-51
21. Kiroro
22. Aiko
23. The Brilliant Green
24. Okumura Hatsune

uhm, madami pang iba eh. pero yan na lang muna.
haha. sana maenjoy niyo po ang mga kanta nila.:pray:

salamat.:salute::salute::salute:

hahaha!!! I agree about Tazaki Takahiro of EXILE!
he's so hot! hahaha!!! gwapo sobra! XD

guys! I recommend BRIGHT...
magaling sila... sad kasi medyo hindi pa sila ganun kakilala...
Japanese group sila...

Back
Top Bottom