Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

JpOp & KpoP ^^.

i like the transformation that YOUNHA's in KPOP industry., pero mas bagay parin sa kanya ung simple., mas maganda sya tingnan., cute pa., hehehe

ako mahilig ako sa jpop! Una kay yui horie, tapos kay aya hirano then dumating yung band na scandal, uu naastigan ako dun tapos si YUI na!
Yung mga kanta ng houkago tea time fave ko yun :p

Hi! Same here. Addicted to Jpop and Anime Songs. Mostly K-On! OST's are in my collection. Currently hooked at Toyosaki Aki's and SPEHRE's album ^-^/

ako mahilig ako sa jpop! Una kay yui horie, tapos kay aya hirano then dumating yung band na scandal, uu naastigan ako dun tapos si YUI na!
Yung mga kanta ng houkago tea time fave ko yun :p

ako din po :D like JPOP songs nina horie yui, aya hirano, pati rin KOTOKO at kawada mami and also K-ON songs :thumbsup:

waah bigbang bigbang bigbang. like ko din sila eh hehe.. now i know kung sino si Boa. thanks sa info. :)

nyaha! I s0o0o l0ve japanese music!
XD xen0centric nlng kung tawagin.

I sing anime themes like all the
time. Dahil s s0brang napamahal aq s
Anime, nagagawa k0ng magself-train
sa J-langguage th0ugh just watching anime.

I l0ve j.artists/bands like;
Acid
Abingdon Boys Sch0ol
Larc En Ciel
Uverw0rld
BoA
Saeko Chiba
Mami Kawada
Kaoru Wada
Kotoko
Kaori Utatsuki
Iwasaki Taku
Diggy Mo
. . .at dami pa.
L0ve q kc ang r0ck.
--------;<&.,

nyaha! I s0o0o l0ve japanese music!
XD xen0centric nlng kung tawagin.

I sing anime themes like all the
time. Dahil s s0brang napamahal aq s
Anime, nagagawa k0ng magself-train
sa J-langguage th0ugh just watching anime.

I l0ve j.artists/bands like;
Acid
Abingdon Boys Sch0ol
Larc En Ciel
Uverw0rld
BoA
Saeko Chiba
Mami Kawada
Kaoru Wada
Kotoko
Kaori Utatsuki
Iwasaki Taku
Diggy Mo
. . .at dami pa.
L0ve q kc ang r0ck.
--------;<&.,

nice ako rin :) dahil sa hilig ko sa JPOP nag self study din ako ng japanese grammar pati rin reading ng kanji, katakana at hiragana :thumbsup:... kaso di pa ko kagaling still learning pa rin :yipee:

Jpop?

etong dalawa lang ang pinakikinggan ko

Glay
L~ARC~EN~CIEL

well..im kinda addicted to asian songs nowadays and even before anime was still in demand..(up to now) i even sang opening and ending songs,,and sometimes ended up singing it for the whole day..(LSS)..:giggle:

in Korea, i love to watch BigBang & Park Bom..rumors says that Sandara undergone such training under YG company,,(does it mean she's the next BOA?) :protest: i don't like!eheh..they're music is more on HIPHOP and RnB'..and they become known as great dancers too especially on breakdancing..:dance: SE7En is a great dancer than Rain..:alright:

BoA was raised on Japan but a true-blooded Korean..she was trained when she was 14 yrs old..and even wrote her own song for her albums..she had a collaboration with different singers known in the wholewide world..:slap:

how about on Japanese..? you'll gonna think about anime if you heard about japanese..My cousin & I were addicted to Perfume..they're song we're a bit funky and groovy..:dance: and sounds like trance or techy..:boogie: you can't stand but dance..

another thing .. you search the korean mariah carey on YouTube.. send shivers down my spine..Goosebumps and everything..a great singer..(i think she was on a studio audition or some kind of demo..) You listen to her rendition of Emotions..:alright::praise:

Is anyone of you here are currently listening to JPOP and KPOP.. ? share it here,,maybe they're great..

I love it!

Habba a nice day peeps..:dance:

KHRYSS..^^, :pray: hope you like it..additional info for you guys..

:thanks:

ate walang link??

Parequest naman po ng Album OST ng "LIE TO ME" "IRIS" "CITY HUNTER"

thanks po, pasensiya na po madami ...

super big fan ako ng kpop! :praise: SNSD :praise: all the way :D i hve literally all their songs including mga covers :lol: forever9 !!

not really into jpop pero i like yui , siya lng ang natritripan kong pakingan na jap.

adik din ako sa mga anime song ung ke ai otsuka my idol :) tsaka ung sa secret garden na kanta :)

try nyo mga kanta ni seamo at AZU. .lalo na pag nagsama sila, rnb, ung "jikan yo t0mare"(st0p the time){itazura na kiss ending} saka "kokoro n0 koe" sigaw ng damadamin, ganda, pati my answer at for you ending ng naruto, try ny0 galing mag rap ni seamo..

Back
Top Bottom