Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

JpOp & KpoP ^^.

khryssthine

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
well..im kinda addicted to asian songs nowadays and even before anime was still in demand..(up to now) i even sang opening and ending songs,,and sometimes ended up singing it for the whole day..(LSS)..:giggle:

in Korea, i love to watch BigBang & Park Bom..rumors says that Sandara undergone such training under YG company,,(does it mean she's the next BOA?) :protest: i don't like!eheh..they're music is more on HIPHOP and RnB'..and they become known as great dancers too especially on breakdancing..:dance: SE7En is a great dancer than Rain..:alright:

BoA was raised on Japan but a true-blooded Korean..she was trained when she was 14 yrs old..and even wrote her own song for her albums..she had a collaboration with different singers known in the wholewide world..:slap:

how about on Japanese..? you'll gonna think about anime if you heard about japanese..My cousin & I were addicted to Perfume..they're song we're a bit funky and groovy..:dance: and sounds like trance or techy..:boogie: you can't stand but dance..

another thing .. you search the korean mariah carey on YouTube.. send shivers down my spine..Goosebumps and everything..a great singer..(i think she was on a studio audition or some kind of demo..) You listen to her rendition of Emotions..:alright::praise:

Is anyone of you here are currently listening to JPOP and KPOP.. ? share it here,,maybe they're great..

I love it!

Habba a nice day peeps..:dance:

KHRYSS..^^, :pray: hope you like it..additional info for you guys..

:thanks:

hehe same po pla tayo na mahilig sa anime themes. some of my friends think that I'm kinda weird kasi puro japanese songs pinapatugtog ko. specifically ung mga anime themes. :lol:

di lng nila alam kung gano kaganda meaning ng mga japanese songs. :lolcard:

hehe same po pla tayo na mahilig sa anime themes. some of my friends think that I'm kinda weird kasi puro japanese songs pinapatugtog ko. specifically ung mga anime themes. :lol:

Okay lang naman yun ah...

Kahit iba pa yung language nung pinapakinggan mo...

Okay lang...

Basta masaya ka...

Ako rin mahilig sa mga Anime Songs...

Lalu na dun sa Gundam...

:peace:

Okay lang naman yun ah...

Kahit iba pa yung language nung pinapakinggan mo...

Okay lang...

Basta masaya ka...

Ako rin mahilig sa mga Anime Songs...

Lalu na dun sa Gundam...

:peace:

hehe mabuhay tayong mga mahihilig sa anime songs :excited:

Before mahilig din ako sa anime songs tipong tulad mo, opening and ending themes eh kinakanta ko.

Then nagshift ako sa Jpop ung hindi na anime songs. Nagustuhan ko dun ang Kat-tun. Kung nag Jpop ka, I'm sure you have heard of Johnny's. Mga idol group sila at isa ang Kat-tun don. So they are very pop-ish

After ng Kat-tun stint ko, nakinig din ako sa Kpop. DBSK fanatic ako, Tohoshinki na rin pag nasa Japan sila. Maka SM entertainment din ako. Pop na pop din artists nila. Cool din ang Big Bang. Yeah nagtraining si Sandara Park sa YG enterainment kaya rubbing elbows na sya with the YG big stars. Pero alam ko more on acting ang gagawin nya.

Ako dn mhlg s mga anime songs ung flame of recca nga una k pnkngan pero ngaun kpop ako SNSD fanatic ako nakakaadik kc mga knta nila pti n kagandahn nila

I'm super addicted to asian songs especially Korean & Japanese music...

super updated ako sa mga albums/singles nila kaya i have a copy of it...
I'm fan of DBSK, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, SNSD, Younha, KARA, Super Junior, BoA, NewS, KAT-TUN, Yui, Arashi, Utada Hikaru and alot more....

kaadik ung mga songs nila kahit na di mo maintindihan, ganda kasi pakinggan eh... nakakarelax lalo na ung mga boses nila..

balita ko nga si sandara mapapasok dun sa group band, pang fourth member siyaa....
hinihintay ko nga ung araw kung kelan ung group na un magdedebut...naimagine ko tuloy siya kumanta..LOOOL!!

pero infairness huh, lumabas na siya sa MV kasama si T.O.P ng Bigbang...cute nya dun..mukha nga siyang di si Sandara eh hahaha...ewan ko ba.

i've watched BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad...

IMO, although it's not worth watching it all over again, i love the soundtrack...

Guys I know wrong thread ako, pero sino may album or song ni rain dito??? please.. .T_T :sigh:

kat tun.eheh..peborit ng pinsna ko yan..,..wahhe...Perfume and bright and jpoop ko ngayun..se7en and boa for kpop..

ako din addict sa mga anime songs (^_^X) at sa kpop din mga OST ng audition :lol:

shocking lemon :rock:

Bonnie Pink :pacute:

Hayashibara Megumi :pacute:

type na type ko jpop... magagaling sila mag arrange ng songs...

parang me kanya kanya silang sub genre....

Last edited:
ako din, sa anime nagstart, pro madami na din me gusto sa J-Pop at K-pop, katulad ni HIKKI, Do as infinity, Atari kousuke, JUNE, Younha, Nana kitade, Aluto, Amano tsukiko...
Sa K-pop naman is c Boa, Wonder girls, Seo in-yeong, Rain, Big Bang...

Fave ko ngayon yung Heart Station ni hikki...:music:

:wow: dami pa rin me gusto ke hikki ah....

sabagay magaganda talaga mga kanta nya... (pati mismo sya) :pacute:

AnCafe
Asian Kung Fu Generation
CooRie
High And Mighty Color
A Brilliant Green
FLOW
Jinn
Orange Range
The Pillows
Aya Hirano
Chieko Kawabe
YUI
Kotoko
Funky Monkey Babys

^Yan mga pinapakinggan ko na jmusic. :music:

^_^

Ayumi Hamasaki

Ganda kasi nung Rainy Day niya...

Napakinggan ku dun sa ending ng Onimusha: Dawn Of Dreams...

Ganda talaga nung song...

:)

Nice...ako din eh Addict sa mga ganyan...ganda kasi pakinggan...ganda melody...marami ako alam pero tmtm(too many to mention) eh...

waahh..BIGBANG!!! i love them...xoxo..:naughty:

Back
Top Bottom