Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo S850

yvesadriel

The Immortal Symbianizer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Animated%20Gif%20Arrows%20(57).gif
Lenovo S850 An all-glass exterior Smartphone.
Beautifully designed & delightfully fun to use.

s850.png

Image.png

Highlights:
• Dual SIM (Micro-SIM), Dual Standby
• MTK6582 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor, PowerVR SGX544 GPU
• Android OS Kitkat 4.4.2 with New Lenovo Launcher
• 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM
• 13MP Rear w/ AF & Flash + 5MP Front Wide Angle View Camera
• 2150 mAh Bulit-in Battery

Tech & Specs:
LS850.png

F.A.Q. More!!! Click Here
Animated%20Gif%20Arrows%20(221).GIF

Why won't my downloaded wallpapers fit on the phone screen?
Make sure that the size of the wallpaper is 240x320 pixels, otherwise it won't fit on the main screen.

How can I set my own wallpaper?
Go to Menu>Settings>Display settings>Wallpaper then choose
"More wallpapers" and select "Memory card", then find the location / folder of the wallpaper you want to set and press "OK" button.

Is there a way to filter input methods when creating messages?
You can filter other input methods if you don't like to use them when composing messages. To filter input methods, go to Settings>Phone Settings>Input Method Settings>Input Methods Filter, and untick all input methods you don't like to use.
When the camera is activated, press the no. '3' repeatedly on your keypad to switch between 240x320 (Portrait) to 640x480 (Landscape) and so on.

I transferred pictures from my PC to my phone's memory card, how come
I can't see the pictures from the Image Viewer of the phone?

"In order to view your pictures from Image Viewer, you should save them in the Photo Folder of your memory card.
Otherwise, it won't appear in the Image Viewer. You can and locate the folder." video will not be recognized.

What video formats are supported by my phone?
Your phone support 3GP and MP4 video formats.

How can I lock the phone using the keypad?
From idle screen, press Go to (left softkey) and "*" key to lock the phone.

Can I format my memory card using my phone?
Yes. Go to My Docs and select Memory Card, then press Options and select Format to format your memory card.
Formatting your memory card will erase all your data.

How do I use the background sound feature of the phone?
Switching the background sound ON will allow both user and calling party to hear the sound effects to choose from (Motorcycle, Sidewalk, MRT1, MRT2, Restaurant, etc.). To use this feature, switch the Background sound ON and choose one sound effect on Effect List then press OK button.

How can I record my own greetings on Answer Machine?
Go to >Menu>Tools>Answer Machine>Settings, change to default Greeting File by selecting From Files and press OK. Select Memory Card then press Options and select

Why can't I connect to the Internet?
Be sure that your GPRS settings is properly configured. Make sure that all network parameters are correct in order to access the Internet.

Can my phone send Multimedia messages?
Yes. Lenovo s850 can send MMS / or Multimedia messages from other phones.
Just make sure that GPRS and MMS settings of the phone are properly configured to use the service.

Does my phone support a microSD card?
Yes, Lenovo s850 support microSD card up to 16 GB of additional memory.

"If my microSD card gets corrupted, can i replace it? Or How do I replace my microSD card?"
If your memory card gets corrupted, try to reformat your memory card first. Go to Menu>My Docs>Memory card and press "Options" and select "Format". If you're memory card still doesn't work, you may need to replace it and buy a new one.
To replace your memory card, lift the metal cover plate of your memory card holder and insert your new memory card. When the memory card is already inserted, close the microSD cardholder by turning the metal cover plate down and gently pull the cover plate to lock.

How will I know if I still have available space from my memory card?
Simply go to >Menu>My Docs, from there you can see the total memory and free space of your memory card.

Can I access my Facebook account and other social networking sites from my phone?
Yes, Lenovo s850 has a built-in WAP browser which you can use to access your favorite sites.
Network GPRS Settings must be configured first in order to access internet services.
Please take note that browsing through your mobile is different from your computer.
GPRS settings are already pre-configured on your phone for Globe, Smart and Sun.
To add more settings, Go to Settings>Connection settings>Data account>GPRS and add a data connection.
Make sure that you have entered a correct parameters to be able GPRS to work. To get the correct settings, contact your Network provider.

How many contact numbers can I save on my phone memory?
Lenovo S850 has the capacity to store up to 1000 phonebook entries. Please note that

How can I input symbols when creating messages?
You can input symbols by just pressing the [* key] on your keypad.
A selection of symbols will appear on the screen, and you can choose by simply navigating your keys from left to right.

[SUB]Why can't I send SMS?
Check the options related to your messaging service center. You may have forgotten to subscribe to the SMS service or the recipient number is not available. Another possible press "OK".
[/SUB]

Why is my phone not charging?
There are three possible reasons: One is that your charger is defective (in this case you have to contact your local Lenovo dealer or service center); the second possible reason is related to the charging environment temperature (make sure the charging room temperature is suitable.

I cannot add numbers to my phone memory. Why did this happen?
Check the status of your phonebook memory. The memory can only save up to 1000.

How can I use my phone as a webcam to my computer?
Connect your Lenovo s850 to your computer via USB cable, then choose Webcam on your phone.
Your computer will automatically install the driver. Once done, you are now ready to use your phone as your webcam.

My phone doesn't switch on. What do I do?
Check your battery level. If necessary, recharge your battery. You may try to switch on your phone during recharging.
If your mobile phone has been put aside for a long time, the battery may be over-discharged. In this case,
your phone cannot be switched on even if the battery has been recharged for a relatively long time.
Please be patient and wait until battery level is recovered.

Why does 'Enter PIN Code' appear after I switch ON my phone?
The SIM lock feature of your phone has been activated under Security Settings. Enter service operator immediately.
To switch OFF this feature, go to >Menu>Settings>Security Settings>SIM lock, then switch the settings from ON to OFF.

My display prompts 'Enter PUK code:', what do I do?
If you enter the PIN code incorrectly three times in a row, your SIM card will be locked. In this case,
you have to enter the PUK code to unlock your SIM card. Please contact your network service operator immediately.

Can I save two numbers under one contact name?
Yes. Use the phone's memory to save the contacts numbers.

How to Hard Reset LENOVO S850?
• Confirm and make sure that Battery is fully charge or not empty
• Turn off LENOVO S850
• Press together : POWER + VOLUME UP about several second, that the warning will appear at the LENOVO S850
• Choose: Reset Device or Wipe data or Clear eMMC
• Make sure we already sure than we know that our application and data will be loose or clear while Resetting.

Last edited:
Animated%20Gif%20Arrows%20(222).GIF
Rom Install: (Para lang sa Dead ang Unit)
Title: LENOVO S850
Credit: NeedRom
ROM Version: ROM Android 4.4.2

Links: Lenovo S850
Flash Tools

DESCRIPTION:
ROM Mobile LENOVO S850 – ROM Android 4.4.2
ONLY MT6582
Official ROM Lenovo S850 version : VIBEUI_V1.5_1419_2_ST_S850 – KOT49H
Gapps lite include – No Rooted
Language support: MultiLanguage

ROM Install :
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !

Last edited:
Animated%20Gif%20Arrows%20(57).gif
(SECRET CODE) Keyboard Shortcuts Smartphone Lenovo

####537999# Advanced Menu For Developers

####0000# Displays the version of the software

####1111# Factory Mode

####2222# Check the serial number of the device

####3333# Lenovo Engineer Mode

####7777# Factory Reset (Factory Reset)

####5993# View of internal software

####9536# Displays the version of the equipment

####8375# Displays the version of the kernel

####66336# Displays the version of the modem

####735 837# Displays the version of SDK

*#06# Show IMEI

*#07# To See Test History

Last edited:
nice info TS.. pero wala naman tong microsd holder kagaya ng sabi sa info mo..

Does my phone support a microSD card?
Yes, Lenovo s850 support microSD card up to 16 GB of additional memory.

"If my microSD card gets corrupted, can i replace it? Or How do I replace my microSD card?"
If your memory card gets corrupted, try to reformat your memory card first. Go to Menu>My Docs>Memory card and press "Options" and select "Format". If you're memory card still doesn't work, you may need to replace it and buy a new one.
To replace your memory card, lift the metal cover plate of your memory card holder and insert your new memory card. When the memory card is already inserted, close the microSD cardholder by turning the metal cover plate down and gently pull the cover plate to lock.

up up . ask lang TS , yung links kase tinatanong ako . may account na kailangan ilog in para ma access un stock rom tska un flash tools . baka meron ibang source nun TS ? salamat !

ay ty pala TS ! nagregister na lang ako sa needrom . salamat sa link sir !

Last edited:
Mga bossing at Ma'am, patulong naman po...nawala po kac yung sim card holder ko ng lenovo s850....san po ba nakakabili nun?....nagtanong po kac ako sa branch ng SM eh wala po....salamat po in advance....

Mga bossing at Ma'am, patulong naman po...nawala po kac yung sim card holder ko ng lenovo s850....san po ba nakakabili nun?....nagtanong po kac ako sa branch ng SM eh wala po....salamat po in advance....

Lenovo outlet mismo kumuha Sir

sir panu po mag root ng lenovo s850?salamat

KingRoot Sir basta naka Online, gumamit ng WIFI sa pag root

Last edited:
Boss fix na ba signal na ba ROM na to?
Salamat in advance boss.

Back
Top Bottom