Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mac Video Playback Laggy/Freezing

Keedo6

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Symbian Peeps,

I just want to ask for help regarding my issue on my Macbook Pro with Yosemite OS. I'm playing videos using VLC but it freezing/lagging sometimes for almost 30 seconds that the screen frozen but the playback time still rolling. I did suggested configuration on my VLC and still don't work, also resetting the default setting. The video file I'm playing is AVI and has 1.5GB size. I tried to play MP4 format with 900MB file size and it works good but when playing that AVI file, the issue keeps on occurring.

I just updated to 10.10.5 and still no good.

I'm really hoping that someone here has a solution for this issue. I will really appreciate all of your helps on my concern.

Advance big thanks everyone.

Best Regards,
Keedo

Hi Fellow Symbian Peeps,

I just want to ask for help regarding my issue on my Macbook Pro with Yosemite OS. I'm playing videos using VLC but it freezing/lagging sometimes for almost 30 seconds that the screen frozen but the playback time still rolling. I did suggested configuration on my VLC and still don't work, also resetting the default setting. The video file I'm playing is AVI and has 1.5GB size. I tried to play MP4 format with 900MB file size and it works good but when playing that AVI file, the issue keeps on occurring.

I just updated to 10.10.5 and still no good.

I'm really hoping that someone here has a solution for this issue. I will really appreciate all of your helps on my concern.

Advance big thanks everyone.

Best Regards,
Keedo

anu version ng macbook pro m?bka nmn 1080p nipplay m?maaaring d kya ng gpu m 1080p na movie

Hi cyrhex,

Maraming salamat sa pag-laan ng oras sa pag-reply.

13" Macbook Pro - Mid 2009 yung gamit ko.

Nakapag-play ako ng 1080p video before I upgraded to Yosemite.
May napansin lang din ako na yung AVI na HD yung hindi maayos na nag-play.
Pero yung MP4 nag-play naman po ng maayos.

Maraming salamat po sa tulong.

Hi cyrhex,

Maraming salamat sa pag-laan ng oras sa pag-reply.

13" Macbook Pro - Mid 2009 yung gamit ko.

Nakapag-play ako ng 1080p video before I upgraded to Yosemite.
May napansin lang din ako na yung AVI na HD yung hindi maayos na nag-play.
Pero yung MP4 nag-play naman po ng maayos.

Maraming salamat po sa tulong.

ibig m b sabhin lag yung avi hd movie...anu ba current os m el capitan b?old n yang gpu ng macbook m...lag n tlga yan sa hd movies,,try m nlng idowngarade sa mavericks o mountain lion

Back
Top Bottom