Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

matanung ko lang lipas na ba sa inyo ang sampung utos? kasi nag qoute kayu sa exodus about graven image :salute:

Hindi po nalilipas ang SALITA
kaganapan po nang old testament ang new testament

Love = sampung utos

Kamusta po! I'm INC member kinagagalak ko makilala ang mga fellow symbianizer na Born Again Christian....

Welcome din po kayo sa aming Church ang Iglesia Ni Cristo...

Pwede po kayong Magsadya sa aming mga Bahay Sambahan saan man panig ng mundo, o kaya manood ng mga programa namin sa Telebesyo at Radyo; Net25, GEM TV, INC Channel, DZEM, DZEC at marami pa.

Salamat po!!!!

Ganyan sana, mg kaibang paniniwala pero may humiliy, napaka peaceful, nakaka gaan ng pakiramdam,. Kesa dun sa bangayan ng bangayan, at siraan ng siraan

cnu nakabasa n dito ng interpretation about revelation 17? pashare nmn ng nalaman nyo... ehh ngayong nabalita na ngbitiw na ung pope ng mga roman catholics maaaring ito naba ung nakasulat dun?

I commend your unwavering faith Christians but can you please make this thread more interesting? This might be the most boring thread in this site

UPDATE: I still love Christians but this is still the most boring thread in this site. Live some or I will kill you.. JK.

UPDATE: I still love Christians but this is still the most boring thread in this site. Live some or I will kill you.. JK.

As-salam alaykum!!!

pag-usapan po natin si Allah(God)

The History of Isha Messiah-Jesus the Christ

Jesus = Allah = God = ONE

Muslim don't' believe Allah is Jesus...

John 10:30

New International Version (NIV)

30 I and the Father are one.”

Colossians 1:15
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

Allah = God

cnu nakabasa n dito ng interpretation about revelation 17? pashare nmn ng nalaman nyo... ehh ngayong nabalita na ngbitiw na ung pope ng mga roman catholics maaaring ito naba ung nakasulat dun?

buong chapter 17 ng revalation?

Totoo bang madam0t ang mga b0rn again?

Tama madam0t ang mga b0rn again.pag ang b0rn again, Napangasawa ng b0rn again din,nagka anak ng lalake at babae,ikasal nila iy0ng mga anak nila,para hindi na mapunta sa iba kayamanan nila.

i made this thread so that we could share and testify God's love to each other. we could also discuss faith matters here.

remember! bawal pong makipagtalo dito, this thread is exclusive.

Salamat sa thread TS! Born Again Christian din po ako eh. :clap::yipee: God bless sa lahat.

nice thread.
marami kang matutunan sa christian born again.and open sila mag open ng problem at handa silang tulungan ka sa problem.

Tama madam0t ang mga b0rn again.pag ang b0rn again, Napangasawa ng b0rn again din,nagka anak ng lalake at babae,ikasal nila iy0ng mga anak nila,para hindi na mapunta sa iba kayamanan nila.

Sir sure kaba diyan or hinala mulang po yan?
Baka hindi pa po nila nababasa ang Bible nandoon lahat
tungkol bago magtalik ang mag-asawa, pagkaing tama, pag-aasawa, pagpapalaki sa anak etc. nasa sa tao na po yun ng may katawan kung susunod siya oh hindi (Free will )

Don't follow me follow Christ

Don't follow Me as I follow Christ!!!

Don't follow me as I follow Christ Jesus!!! FOLLOW JESUS AS HE LEADS YOU BY HIS SPIRIT. I can't save you, neither can my words save you. Call upon the name of Jesus Christ. HE is the Savior of the world. HE has the words of eternal life. HIS words are Spirit and Life!! HE is the door to heaven! HE is the good shepherd! HE is full of wisdom and knowledge and understanding. I cannot save you my friend. I am not holy enough to save you. I am not good enough to save you. No one else other than Jesus Christ, though some may claim they can, can teach you about Jesus. He has to teach you about himself. His Spirit guides you into all truth. If you worship man, you don't worship God.

Don't follow me!! BE LEAD BY THE SPIRIT. Only those who are lead by the Spirit are the Sons of God!!! If you are not lead by him, then you are off the narrow path. Don't trust men, trust Jesus Christ. I am not your salvation. You get no reward by my words. But anyone who receives Jesus as Lord and Savior, and Rabbi, and anyone who obeys him, he it is who is the disciple of Jesus Christ. Follow Jesus Christ not people!!!

Back
Top Bottom