Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Present,

sept. 1 2004 my spiritual birth at ng tanggapin ko si christ as my savior,

:xmas: pala sa mga kapatid ko sa paniniwala...

wag po natin kalimutan ang totoong diwa ng Pasko at pasalamatan ang Dios, masama man o mabuti ay dapat siyang pasalamatan sa lahat ng panahon...

Mga Kapatid sa Panginoon,

Merry Christmas sa inyong lahat.

Last edited:
merry christmas to all of you guys...may the true meaning of christmas be felt and known by all. God bless.

Hello to everyone. I'll just ask a question. Curious lng ako, ano po bang paniniwala nyo? Base po ba sa old testament? Di ko alam e. Just askin without any malice/discrimination. :salute:

Hello to everyone. I'll just ask a question. Curious lng ako, ano po bang paniniwala nyo? Base po ba sa old testament? Di ko alam e. Just askin without any malice/discrimination. :salute:

We are believing in the Old and New Testament as long as the Book or Books passed the canonization process.

If you want the truth, just visit this site for it tells there everything about Christianity, what we believe and the evidence of our faith.
And also this site includes religions and a complete research of what their believing for and what the Bible tells about them.
I believe that you want the truth.

"Then you will know truth and the truth will set you free"

The Christian has the same faith statement as this site says:
http://www.carm.org

Last edited:
Oh, i see. Thanks for the info. So the bible you are using are different from the one the roman catholic is using due to canonization(does this mean revised)? Thanks.

Oh, i see. Thanks for the info. So the bible you are using are different from the one the roman catholic is using due to canonization(does this mean revised)? Thanks.

Ahm,di po sya revised.
Kasi po di ka po makakagawa ng bible without canonization.

Ahm,ano po pla pagkakaintindi nyo po ng Born-again Christian?
tnx if you reply...

Ahm,di po sya revised.
Kasi po di ka po makakagawa ng bible without canonization.

Ahm,ano po pla pagkakaintindi nyo po ng Born-again Christian?
tnx if you reply...

i have no idea. I just asked those question kasi gusto ko lang malaman ung religion nyo. I mean, just an overview. Kasi one of my friend is a born-again christian. E di ko sya matanong about religion since mahirap kasi ung ganun di ba. Baka magkaroon ng time na di kami magkasundo. Kaya di ko sya tinatanong when it come to religion and i respect naman all religion. Cause that's what we believe in. Can you give me an overview? And if you don't mind, bkt po ''Born-again'' ung name ng religion. Curious lng. Peace with you all. :salute:

@thennek
John 3:3 - "Jesus replied, 'Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born again"

Please read John 3:3 onwards. Mababasa mo yung tagpo kung saan naguusap si Jesus at Nicodemo.

Please also read this one - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_again_(Christianity)

I hope it helps:)

Last edited:
i have no idea. I just asked those question kasi gusto ko lang malaman ung religion nyo. I mean, just an overview. Kasi one of my friend is a born-again christian. E di ko sya matanong about religion since mahirap kasi ung ganun di ba. Baka magkaroon ng time na di kami magkasundo. Kaya di ko sya tinatanong when it come to religion and i respect naman all religion. Cause that's what we believe in. Can you give me an overview? And if you don't mind, bkt po ''Born-again'' ung name ng religion. Curious lng. Peace with you all. :salute:

ahm,Born Again is not religion naman po, it is a process to be born again or the newness of life. A new life if you are in CHrist. Nowadays, nagkakagulo ang tao because of the misconception of the word religion. The meaning of religion in the Bible(James 1:27) is a pure, genuine and sincere relationship with God wherein you acknowledge His authority over your life.

Ito po ung meanin ng "Born Again" sa John 3:3

John 3:3

[Be born again] The word translated here "again" means also "from above," and is so rendered in the margin. It is evident, however, that Nicodemus understood,it not as referring to a birth "from above," for if he had he would not have asked the question in John 3:4. It is probable that in the language which he used there was not the same ambiguity that there is in the Greek. The ancient versions all understood it as meaning "again," or the "second time." Our natural birth introduces us to light, is the commencement of life, throws us amid the works of God, and is the beginning of our existence; but it also introduces us to a world of sin. We early go astray. All men transgress. The imagination of the thoughts of the heart is evil from the youth up. We are conceived in sin and brought forth in iniquity, and there is none that doeth good, no, not one. The carnal mind is enmity against God, and by nature we are dead in trespasses and sins, Gen 8:21; Ps 14:2-3; 51:5; Rom 1:29-32; 3:10-20; 8:7.

All sin exposes men to misery here and hereafter. To escape from sin, to be happy in the world to come, it is necessary that man should be changed in his principles, his feelings, and his manner of life. This change, or the beginning of this new life, is called the "new birth," or "regeneration." It is so called because in many respects it has a striking analogy to the natural birth. It is the beginning of spiritual life. It introduces us to the light of the gospel. It is the moment when we really begin to live to any purpose. It is the moment when God reveals himself to us as our reconciled Father, and we are adopted into his family as his sons. And as every man is a sinner, it is necessary that each one should experience this change, or he cannot be happy or saved. This doctrine was not unknown to the Jews, and was particularly predicted as a doctrine that would be taught in the times of the Messiah. See Deut 10:16; Jer 4:4; 31:33; Ezek 11:19; 36:25; Ps 51:12. The change in the New Testament is elsewhere called the "New Creation" (2 Cor 5:17; Gal 6:15), and "life from the dead," or a resurrection, Eph 2:1; John 5:21,24.

Last edited:
HI po share nio naman po contact no. nio parapag meron ako prob.. here's my no.. want to make friend...09393701555.......

Pray -- you talk to God.
Read your Bible -- God talks to you.
Witness -- you talk for God.

Five simple things that complete us:

the faith we embrace;
the vision we perceive;
the goals we pursue;
the values we share; & the friends who care.

God Bless

hi there everyone! musta na kayo? i hope hope that everyone is ok by God's grace

Back
Top Bottom