Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

sino may mp3 file na Walang Imposible Sa Ating Diyos??.. Pahingi naman ng file

jzt wanna share
dati na akong believer pero nanlamig din ...on and off ba hangang sa nahiya nalng ako umatend ng church...mejo ok nmn life ko may maayos na trabaho at at part time bizniz pero di ko mahanap yung talagang kaligayan na hinahanap ko.
pero now parang gusto ko na talaga bumalik pero afraid na bka mawala n nmn ako sayang lang.
Lord sorry and thank you for the blessing you gave to me...i want to be born again...

,morning bro and sis.. :dance:

@erikaban :hi:
hmft..
ikaw talaga ramdam mo na nga sya ang kailangan mo nababahala ka pa..
kaya mo yan..JUST COME BACK WITH HIM(GOD) and for sure 100% babalik yung kasiyahang hinahanap mo..
i pray for u..

Gandang umaga sis Ezrah!

@erickaban14,

you have all the reasons to turn again to Him, sabi mo nga
mejo ok nmn life ko may maayos na trabaho at at part time bizniz , ang pagkaalam ko naman - Siya lang nag nagbibigay ng ganyang blessings...

you just need to appreciate and acknowledge His work on you kahit nawawala ka sa Kanya...

balik ka na bro, at di ka magsisisi...

as sis Ezrah said "we(kasama ako at iba pang ka-symb natin) will pray for you"

God bless!

@eric
buti ka pa nga may work..ako im still P.U.S.H-ing since ng maendo ako...:lol:

Pray
Until
Something
Happen.

Kaya wag ka nang magback slide..at tsaka para sa akin walang word na "backslide". Tao na kasi ang gumagawa ng sariling daan at hindi na nya sinusundan ang daan ni Lord..

So kung nararamdaman mo na gusto mo bumalik...go on..nasa iyong ikabubuti yan.. :approve:

"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service." (1 Timothy 1:12).

Thanks for this thread. sa Christianblog.com pa ako pumupunta para mag testify meron na din pala dito! Sa Diyos lahat ng papuri! :)

boss pwede po ba mag request ng mp3 ng this is the day that the lord has made

,bless evening everyone..

life must go on with GOD.. :dance:

Revelation 21:8
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death"."

tamang tama sa mga nakikilala si LORD pero di naman talaga..at tsaka sa mga ayaw maniwala na may DIYOS

HEAVEN

An American tourist visits the 19th century Polish rabbi, Hofetz Chaim....

Astonished to see that the rabbi's home was only a simple room filled with books, plus a table and a bench, the tourist asked,

"Rabbi, where is your furniture?"

"Where is yours?" replied the rabbi.

"Mine?" asked the puzzled American. "But I'm a visitor here. I'm only passing through."

"So am I," said Hofetz Chaim.

revelation 21:8
"but the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death"."

tamang tama sa mga nakikilala si lord pero di naman talaga..at tsaka sa mga ayaw maniwala na may diyos

amen.

Ganyan sobrang mapagmahal ang diyos.

Back
Top Bottom