Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Thank God naligaw ako dito. Please pray for me sobrang dami kasi ng struggle ko sa buhay even i am a minister in our church sobra umaatake ang kaaway thank God He always sustain me. I am evangelical christian IRM kame Christ the Redeemer church member ng choir and drummer din po. Basta always keep on trusting God. Alam ko malapit na din siya dumating kaya patuloy tayong magpakatatag sa ating pananampataya sa Kanya hangang sa pagdating niya. Maraming salamat po at Godbless po sa lahat!

ganun talaga sis lalo na kapag malapit ka kay LORD mas lalo kang didikdikin ng kaaway.. full gospel here, ako rin nasa worship team same problem but hindi ako ngpapatalo i accept it sa araw-araw na nangyayari sa buhay ko kaya you should aware at all times.. seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years ganyan ka-active si taning ok..

ganun talaga sis lalo na kapag malapit ka kay LORD mas lalo kang didikdikin ng kaaway.. full gospel here, ako rin nasa worship team same problem but hindi ako ngpapatalo i accept it sa araw-araw na nangyayari sa buhay ko kaya you should aware at all times.. seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years ganyan ka-active si taning ok..

tama ka sa sinabi mo bro!!!

kumusta na mga kapatid? sobrang tagal na rin akong hindi nakabisita sa thread na to :) May God Bless us all.

kamusta kayong lahat? DrGerbil here, nagpaparamdam... :)

Revelation 13: 15-18 (The Beast out of the Earth)

"He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refuse to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

*This will happen in the last days. After the rapture, that all who believes in Jesus Christ will be with Him for eternity, there will be 7 years tribulation where there is reign of the anti-Christs, who are empowered and incarnated by Satan. At that time, people will be forced to mark with "666" on his/her hand in order to purchase the things that they need and if he/she refuses, he/she will be killed.*

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT'S REAL, THE END IS REALLY NEAR

NOW WHERE ARE YOU???
SATAN or CHRIST???
CHOOSE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

We are not talking our lives on this earth only,
We are talking about ETERNITY

WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY???

hello po sa inyu im jay.. victory davao GOB BLESS US

MGA bro and sis baka my link mo kau jan mga songs ni rick pino...

Last edited:
Wow...meron palang thread dito ang mga Christians....:yipee:
BOrn-Again nga pla po ako Baptist..Cavite Area..:)
Church ko po ay MCF (Malabon Christian Fellowship)...
Youth po ako..at ang tawag sa samahan ng youth dito po sa cavite west area ay Discipulous...
GOD Bless po sa lahat!!...:D

Back
Top Bottom