Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

dami nyo na mga kapatid! welcome! welcome! let's keep this thread alive and active! :clap::clap::clap:

Revelation 13: 15-18 (The Beast out of the Earth)

"He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refuse to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

*This will happen in the last days. After the rapture, that all who believes in Jesus Christ will be with Him for eternity, there will be 7 years tribulation where there is reign of the anti-Christs, who are empowered and incarnated by Satan. At that time, people will be forced to mark with "666" on his/her hand in order to purchase the things that they need and if he/she refuses, he/she will be killed.*

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT'S REAL, THE END IS REALLY NEAR

NOW WHERE ARE YOU???
SATAN or CHRIST???
CHOOSE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

We are not talking our lives on this earth only,
We are talking about ETERNITY

WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY???

nice name! and nice post!:salute:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27 New International Version

yup br0..what ever the desire of ur heart..bibigay yan ng Pangin0on",j

Godbless..",j

Amen

SALAMAT!

Buti nalang may thread na ganito, di yung puro kamunduhan nalang.:)

Hehe, sana aku rin makapag trabaho sa barko pag graduate. LAKAS naman backer ku e, si GOD:yipee:

God blessed!

Sir, magkita na lang tayo sa laot. :excited:

Thank God naligaw ako dito. Please pray for me sobrang dami kasi ng struggle ko sa buhay even i am a minister in our church sobra umaatake ang kaaway thank God He always sustain me. I am evangelical christian IRM kame Christ the Redeemer church member ng choir and drummer din po. Basta always keep on trusting God. Alam ko malapit na din siya dumating kaya patuloy tayong magpakatatag sa ating pananampataya sa Kanya hangang sa pagdating niya. Maraming salamat po at Godbless po sa lahat!

Amen bro! Malaking pagpapala naghihintay sayo sa langit! Alalahanin mo na lang si Job. Answered prayer ka na kapatid! :pray:

Nung unang day ko sa Symbianize
Adult Zone agad pinuntahan ko
pero ngaun
d na ako nag pupunta dun
masama dun
hehehe

guys, paki-upload nman po 'to oh.
MOVE ON ME ung title pero 'di ko alam kung sino original singer kaya 'di ko mahanap
yung may chorus na ganito:

Move on me
Fill me with Your Spirit
Once again, cover me
By the power of the river
That flows from the mountain
Lord I believe
Move on me

*Maraming salamat po*

:)

Maraming salamat sa site at thread na to. First time ko dito and I'm so thankful na kahit hindi ko man nakita ang hinahanap ko dito sa site na to ay nakita ko kayo mga Kapatid.

Christianity is about my personal relationship with God. We are one with our Lord Jesus Christ. My God my Savior.

request nman po mga brothers and sisters,baka me alam kyo na websites n makukunan ng mga choir piece,ung pwede idownload...thanks in advance po..

hi, ako po ay taga A.G. na church dito s taguig. Bago lng po ako d2 s site na ito. Isa po aqng keyboardst s church. Minsan tagapgdala ng word of God pg prayer meetng. Ang vrse q po ay Joshua 1:8.

i am christian...here is my life verse JOHN 3:16 For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believe in him should not perish but have an everlasting life.....nagtiwala ba kayo dito?

Dear Members,

Our company in Makati, VBP Group of Companies is seeking various professionals (preferably Born Again Christians) to apply in our various openings in our Group of Companies. (Manila, Bulacan, Batangas, Makati and Manila Area)

We have urgent openings for the following positions: Senior School Accountants, School Administrators, Guidance Counselors, Student Affairs Officer, Marketing Officers, Nurses, Promodisers Sales and Marketing Professionals, Doctors, Pharmacists, Regional Distributors, Purchasing Buyers, Q&A Analyst, Instrumentation Analyst (Etc.)

(Note: Other religious affiliations are also welcome.)

All interested candidates will be interviewed in our Makati Head Office at the 5th Flr, Champaca Bldg. 156 Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village Makati.

Please send resumes to [email protected] or call 09062534007, (02)815-0624.

Thank you!

Recruitment Department

Mgandang araw po sa inyo mga kapatid, bago lang po ako dito & gusto ko po magpasalamat dahil isang paraan 'to to share ideas, insights,etc. or maybe a part of our spiritual growth.

Di narin ako magpaliguy-ligoy pa,naghahanap rin kc ako ng trabaho (hehe!) & diko nga alam kung bakit ako naghahanap dito. (dpat sa jobstreet eh) siguro yung trabaho na meron akong makakasamang kapwa christian or in other words christian company.

Maraming salamat po & God bless us all.

guys anyone may text clan for christians?

sali ako or gawa tayo.
smart, sun, globe

http://www.facebook.com/pages/247-CH...52780241434114

kdati kasi meron nito sa christianster kaso di na active.
ganda p nmn ng gngwa nila.
fellowshipping with other christians around the archipelago.
tapos may B.S. pa.
astig.

the purpose of this is para sa fellowship at for encouraging one another na rin.
palitan ng mga insights.
ideas.

ano guys?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom