Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

Mayroon ba kayo video testimony ni Dolphy jr. yung sa hongkong.. saan ko pede idownload yun? pashare naman mga kapatid kay Cristo!!!

Go g12 phillipines!!!

Last edited:
join na rin ako dito guys. I was became a born again since june 25, 2001 but medyo lumayo since dumating ako dito sa laguna 2007.
But right now im starting over again now with my family. Hope to continue to grow.

nice thread, i am an observer not belong to any denomination, but i believe God, im still searching for the best follower of God, keep on posting Bro. Godbless you all.

Sana brod mabasa mo ang Purpose Driven Life ni Rick Warren. Sa tingin ko swak na swak ang librong yun para sayo o sa mga kagaya mo. Pinaka the best na libro na nabasa ko sa buong buhay ko. Salamat. God bless us all. Sana lagi kang mgpost dito. Maraming salamat.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

dito po oh.. nagugulohan kasi ako.. ang pastor ng misis ko di naniniwala jan pero yung ibang member meron naniniwala

Born-again here!

I have been Christian as early as I can remember (you know, Sunday School kid), but my second birth was sometime in 2003. When I was 12 years old. I can't really remember the exact date kasi bata pa ako nun. When I REALLY accepted Jesus as my personal savior, nobody told me na magiging mahirap maging Christian.

I graduated my high school days and come college years. Dito nagsimula ang struggle ko. First day of school, my girlfriend called for a cool-off. In less than a month, we broke up. What a bad way to start college right?

It was hard but the glory of God worked through me. I found Him, He found me ang He is really great enough to entrust me to lead the youth. He held my hand as A LOT of problems hit my life, it was until just last year (2010) that I drifted away again. Yung pa isa-isang shot, naging pa isa-isang bote. Thank Jesus He still is with me kahit tinalikuran ko siya. He was there to remind me not to get really drunk but still I ran away from His throne.

I lost a very close relative nung november 2010, I lost the hope that marerestore ko pa yung relationship namin ng ex ko, I lost everything. I LOST MYSELF.

Our 2010 youth camp reminded me that Jesus is still in me. Again, we found each other. I started 2011 as a renewed Christian. Problems continue to BOMBARD ME pero mas malakas na ako ngayon. Yun ang akala ko. Naging daily struggle yung pagrereview ko for the NLE at halos lahat ulit, nawala. Ang kulit ng istorya ko pero ganyan talaga ang nangyari.

1 month before ang board exam, nagkaroon ako ng one-on-one experience with Jesus. Dun ko narealize na kahit saan talaga ako magpunta, e hindi ko Siya kayang takbuhan. So, I said, "Lord, sorry po. Ngayon, sana hawakan niyo ako ng mahigpit. Para kahit magpumiglas ako palayo sa'yo, hindi ako makakawala." . . . Sa madaling sabi, pumasa ako ng board exam.

Maniwala kayo't sa hindi, kahit nagkakaganyan ako, dedicated ako sa leadership ko sa mga kabataan but before October came (after more than 3 years of leading), nag-resign ako sa leader post ko sa church namin. I knew in that very moment na mali ang ginawa ko, but I still resigned to give way for my job hunting and my vacation.

Nagbakasyon ako sa Visayas with my Uncle and his family (who is a pastor in USA). That was when I was revived bigtime. Akala ko bakasyon lang, yun pala e 15-day-retreat din ang mangyayari. Imagine me talking about Jesus habang gumagawa ng sand-castle sa Boracay and a lot more. Simula noon, naging mas dedicated ako sa church namin at hindi ako nanghihinayang for the time that I spent doing something for Jesus rather than walking around and job hunting. November 27, God called me back sa leadership ko, He said na tapusin ko yung term ko.

So nag youth camp ulit kami nitong dec 27-30 at ito ang magiging pagtatapos ko: I was given the gift of Tongues. I am really blessed and I am proud to say that God continues to bless me.

Kahit gaano kalayo ang itakbo mo sa Panginoon, may chance ka para lumingon. Isang lingon lang kapatid, at lahat lahat lahat ibibigay Niya sa'yo.
Praise JESUS sa lahat ng naging problema ko.

PS. . . Summary lang talaga yan ng talambuhay ko, super haba e, pang libro. Hahaha.
Salamat sa bumasa. God bless!!!

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

dito po oh.. nagugulohan kasi ako.. ang pastor ng misis ko di naniniwala jan pero yung ibang member meron naniniwala

Naniniwala po ako diyan dahil yan ang Salita ng Diyos. :)

Born-again here!

I have been Christian as early as I can remember (you know, Sunday School kid), but my second birth was sometime in 2003. When I was 12 years old. I can't really remember the exact date kasi bata pa ako nun. When I REALLY accepted Jesus as my personal savior, nobody told me na magiging mahirap maging Christian.

I graduated my high school days and come college years. Dito nagsimula ang struggle ko. First day of school, my girlfriend called for a cool-off. In less than a month, we broke up. What a bad way to start college right?

It was hard but the glory of God worked through me. I found Him, He found me ang He is really great enough to entrust me to lead the youth. He held my hand as A LOT of problems hit my life, it was until just last year (2010) that I drifted away again. Yung pa isa-isang shot, naging pa isa-isang bote. Thank Jesus He still is with me kahit tinalikuran ko siya. He was there to remind me not to get really drunk but still I ran away from His throne.

I lost a very close relative nung november 2010, I lost the hope that marerestore ko pa yung relationship namin ng ex ko, I lost everything. I LOST MYSELF.

Our 2010 youth camp reminded me that Jesus is still in me. Again, we found each other. I started 2011 as a renewed Christian. Problems continue to BOMBARD ME pero mas malakas na ako ngayon. Yun ang akala ko. Naging daily struggle yung pagrereview ko for the NLE at halos lahat ulit, nawala. Ang kulit ng istorya ko pero ganyan talaga ang nangyari.

1 month before ang board exam, nagkaroon ako ng one-on-one experience with Jesus. Dun ko narealize na kahit saan talaga ako magpunta, e hindi ko Siya kayang takbuhan. So, I said, "Lord, sorry po. Ngayon, sana hawakan niyo ako ng mahigpit. Para kahit magpumiglas ako palayo sa'yo, hindi ako makakawala." . . . Sa madaling sabi, pumasa ako ng board exam.

Maniwala kayo't sa hindi, kahit nagkakaganyan ako, dedicated ako sa leadership ko sa mga kabataan but before October came (after more than 3 years of leading), nag-resign ako sa leader post ko sa church namin. I knew in that very moment na mali ang ginawa ko, but I still resigned to give way for my job hunting and my vacation.

Nagbakasyon ako sa Visayas with my Uncle and his family (who is a pastor in USA). That was when I was revived bigtime. Akala ko bakasyon lang, yun pala e 15-day-retreat din ang mangyayari. Imagine me talking about Jesus habang gumagawa ng sand-castle sa Boracay and a lot more. Simula noon, naging mas dedicated ako sa church namin at hindi ako nanghihinayang for the time that I spent doing something for Jesus rather than walking around and job hunting. November 27, God called me back sa leadership ko, He said na tapusin ko yung term ko.

So nag youth camp ulit kami nitong dec 27-30 at ito ang magiging pagtatapos ko: I was given the gift of Tongues. I am really blessed and I am proud to say that God continues to bless me.

Kahit gaano kalayo ang itakbo mo sa Panginoon, may chance ka para lumingon. Isang lingon lang kapatid, at lahat lahat lahat ibibigay Niya sa'yo.
Praise JESUS sa lahat ng naging problema ko.

PS. . . Summary lang talaga yan ng talambuhay ko, super haba e, pang libro. Hahaha.
Salamat sa bumasa. God bless!!!

Praise the Lord! ang buhay mo ay isang buhay na patotoo ng pag-ibig ng Diyos. laking sunday school din ako, at nakaranas din ng mga struggles. HE NEVER GIVES UP ON US

at masaya rin ako na you are now baptized with fire... (HOly Spirit). use it to edify His church and to advance God's Kingdom.

"BORN AGAIN" means:

-starting a new life
-a person willingly turns their back on sin and turns to Jesus for forgiveness and asks Him to be their Lord, that is, the boss of their life.

BORN AGAIN is not a RELIGION..

Jesus said that He is the only way to heaven and that no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3)...

Let's keep on praying and keep our faith stronger... :pray: GOD BLESS US!!

Up... tayo lang natitirang pagasa ng pilipinas. panahon na para maghimagsik, sa espiritu hindi sa laman. panahon na para ipangalat ang salita ng diyos upang makita ang tunay na pagbabago ng ating bayan!!!!

50290_55954797081_737626_n.jpg

@long_leep777: your right.. BORN AGAIN is not a RELIGION, who say's BORN AGAIN is a RELIGION??.. maybe were only using that term to say that we are CHRISTIAN..

oh by the way.. just want to share the meaning of CHRISTIAN..

with out
CHRIST
I
Am
Nothing

^^v

Im Proud to be BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN - J.I.L

Last, Please read this link below and share it with your friends, relatives, family member, schoolmates/ classmates, workmates, neighbors, etc,

http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/index.htm

its a long story but worth it to read.

il read it some other time.. :)
bookmark muna..

musta po tayo dito?

Godbless..

Pray without ceasing..

@jayflavah: waaa!!! magkanu kaya ticket nyan?? hhhmmm... sana can afford.. ahahahha..

"BORN AGAIN" means:

-starting a new life
-a person willingly turns their back on sin and turns to Jesus for forgiveness and asks Him to be their Lord, that is, the boss of their life.

BORN AGAIN is not a RELIGION..

Jesus said that He is the only way to heaven and that no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3)...

Let's keep on praying and keep our faith stronger... :pray: GOD BLESS US!!

nice one! :thumbsup:

Being born again is a renewal of your relationship to God by first acknowledging Jesus Christ as your God and Savior. That is, being "born again" for God and by God. :salute:

ganda nga pang-status sa facebook:

"In a relationship..." with God

:)

Back
Top Bottom