Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My Myphone Rio Lite phone is DEAD, wont turn on and charge. NEED HELP

spolez1208

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
My phone got an boot loop problem, so i tried to fixed to fix it myself. I follow the steps and downloaded sa Smart Phone Flash Tool (SPFT) and the other steps also to be download. I accidental tried click the Format tab in the SPFT then i formatted in on my phone. But the result that i was expecting changed after i format it. The whole android firmware got FORMATTED. Now i won't turn on nor charged the battery, I tried the recovery mode by holding volume up, down and press button to execute on recovery mode, but it's still won't work.

I need help on how will i Re- Installed my Myphone rio lite firmware, so I can use my phone again. I have that problem since last 3 days. Hope someone out there know how to fix this issue.

A great gratitude to help me.

nag root ka?? pwede mo nmn dalhin sa service centre ng myphone yan pa macheck issues. pero if ginalaw mo na bka d na nila i entertain.

boss try mo rehot ung cpu at plus ic nya tpos flash mo uli using sp tool latest version, yan din ginawa ko nag sucsess namn

sakin din ganyan bro.. myphone RIO V1 nga lan ung akin.. ano nga ba gagawin natin?.. dami ko nakikita pareparehas tau ng prob..

Download ka stock rom nyan boss tapos flash via SPFT sa google hanap ka stock rom.

Hi po,kung ma detect pa ng computer ang phone,e-reflash mo as stock firmware gamit ang SP FLASH TOOL,hoping for your success.

Same din ako ng problema ganyan din ang ginawa ko sa phone ko ayaw na din bumukas

savi mu nagformat ka db? tapos wala kang backup ng stock rom ng cp mu..dapat bgo ka sna nagflash binak up u muna stockrom ng cp mu para incase n mapormat mu ung buong flash nia pede u ulit mabuhay xa..kapag nagpormat ka kasi lalo n sa mga mt6582 chip madalas deads yan kc kasma napopormat jan ung preloader..kaya ayan ang resulta deadboot na..kung nadedetect p yan sa pc may pagasa yan pero nid mo jan ng bin file or stockrom n compatible sa cp mu..

Back
Top Bottom