Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nari Loves Yeon Suk

12:57PM, TUESDAY.

I'm deeply ensconced in my office chair with my feet spread-eagled under the mahogany table. I feel sleepy---no, stressed out---at the moment. I slightly drum my fingers on the computer keyboard as I gently swivel my chair. I try to close my eyes, suddenly wishing that I am not in this place. That I am with somebody; somebody I love the most---I am with Chi.

Shit! The realization hits me with a bang. I miss Chi. God, how I miss that woman! I flip my wrist to check my watch. January 21. Exactly 46 days since I last saw her face and held them with my hands. Suddenly, I'm awake. I edge my seat forward and try to reach the mouse with my right hand. I fondle it for awhile as I scan the desktop icons on the monitor. With a soft click, the Mozilla browser opens.

The words seem to dance on the address bar as I type www. friendster.com on the keyboard.

Connecting…

Transferring data from www. friendster.com...

I tap the mouse playfully and begin to whistle a few bars of ‘I'm Yours’. Chi likes this song, I suddenly remember. I almost laugh aloud as I recall the times she would request---I mean, order---me to sing the song for her, knowing fully well how my singing resembles a frog's croaking.

A few more clicks and I'm in. It's been awhile since I visited her profile. I drag the mouse-wheel down as I give a cursory glance on the whole webpage. No changes. Except the name. It's now in Korean script. Does it read Chi? I begin to wonder. Wait. There's a new album too. My hands are trembling now. A sudden feeling of dreadfulness envelops my whole being as I hesitantly open the album.

I-B

I-C

II-A

Last edited:
Woot! Amigo! :D Gracias for dropping by. :hat:

Er, mukhang may kasalanan ako sayo. Haha! :D Di ko pa natatapos kasi humarang tong story ko. :lol: hopefully tomorrow mai.send ko na.

Thanks again for reading! :hat:

Re: Nari Loves Yeon Suk *new update*

:slap: ok lang yun padre... ngaun lang ako nka pag browse d2 eh... :thanks:

:wow: another idea! Can't wait for that one :pacute:

:clap: nice padre, naaliw ak0ng basahin :hat: kelan ang finale'? :pacute: nakakatuwa kasi ang lawak ng imahinasy0n m0 napakadetalyado :approve:

:clap: nice padre, naaliw ak0ng basahin :hat: kelan ang finale'? :pacute: nakakatuwa kasi ang lawak ng imahinasy0n m0 napakadetalyado :approve:

Gracias for reading, Tina. :hat: Yung ibang part kasi d'yan hindi na kailangan i-imagine dahil totoong nangyari. :D
tapos na ba yun?

It's not yet finished, amigo. My next update would be the finalé. Gracias for reading. :hat:

Gracias for reading, Tina. :hat: Yung ibang part kasi d'yan hindi na kailangan i-imagine dahil totoong nangyari. :D

It's not yet finished, amigo. My next update would be the finalé. Gracias for reading. :hat:

totong nangyari meaning base sa own experience mo padre? wow :pacute:

^ I guess you could say that. Although in this story, magkahalo na ang fact at fiction. :lol:

Last edited:

that's a very beautiful story padre pio. very touching and engaging.

keep it up! can't wait for the finale.

Last edited:

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

12:57AM, TUESDAY. Six months later.

The world around me stops revolving. My whole being seems to hang in a suspended state of animation, like a pirated DVD movie that had stopped abruptly in the middle of an action scene. A deadening sort of numbness envelops my body and I find myself powerless and without will, a lifeless sitting rag doll. Yet my mind is lucid and aware. My heart insanely beats fast, threatening to burst out of my chest. And every pounding is a painful torture to me.

But why do I feel like this? I ask myself again. And why do I feel hatred and love at the same time? A terrible anger consumes my whole being. But only for a fleeting moment, for a sudden feeling of painful longing follows. Like two insane demons, these two powerful emotions rack and possess my body, threatening to tear me apart. My whole frame suddenly starts to tremble, quickly escalating to a powerful and uncontrollable shaking. Then, for the second time, I feel tears flowing on my cheeks, tasting its biting saltiness as I begin to recall a very recent and painful memory---an excruciatingly detailed memory that explains the grief, the anger and everything in between.

It's a Monday morning and I'm slowly walking in the school corridor. A melodious babbling of voices emanates from the classrooms, muffling the regular pitter-patter of my steel-toe-clad feet.

My phone rings.

"Hi Señor," the voice on the phone says. Joyful. Sweet. Almost child-like.

"Hi there," I say. "Miss me?"

"Sa tingin mo po?" she asks.

A radiant smile descends on my face.

"Uhm, konti?"

"Hmph…" I can almost visualize the pouting lips.

I chuckle aloud.

"Uhm… Jid?"

"Yep, I'm here."

"I... I need to say something…"

I stop walking. Is something bothering her?

"Ano yun, Chi?"

An uncomfortable silence permeates the air. And out of the silence, I hear a faint but audibly sad sigh from the other line. A few seconds more and a shuffling noise follows in the background, coupled with a woman's shrill voice telling her to hurry up.

"Hey, I gotta go," she says finally. "Mom's waiting. Love you." A soft click and the line goes dead.

Time flies, like a vulture.

Half an hour passes by serenely. Then my phone sings out the arrival of three new messages from Chi.

The first message stuns me to the core and soaks me with utter sadness. She met a man. Sweet. Funny. Gentle. Almost like me, she says. We even have the same haircut. And he reminded her of me a lot.

The second one makes me quake with fury. Slowly, without her really knowing it, she fell for him. And even though she felt a deep-rooted sense of guilt as their friendship went deeper, she did not stop him. He was the closest and most tangible thing she could have to remind her of my presence, to make her remember of what it felt like to be physically close to me again, she says. And... they had made love.

The last message transforms me into a broken man, a man who has just lost the reason to live and to love. She is pregnant. And her parents already know about it. To save their family’s honor, her marriage to him has already been arranged. In a month they would be wed. Her message ends with ‘I love u, Jid. U knw my heart more than I knw 8 myslf.’

I am shaken. I am torn to pieces. My whole being wants to shout and tell her how much I am hurting. My body becomes possessed with a terrible rage boiling inside of me. I want to kill a man---I want to kill that goddamn fucking man! I want to shout at her, curse her and say bad things to her face! But my heart also aches to say I love her, I understand her and that my love for her doesn’t change.

At the moment, I hate her with a passion; yet, I also want to hug her tight and never let go.

In the end, my grief and anger overwhelms me. A mournful thud reverberates along the school corridor as I smash my phone on the hard, tiled floor, breaking it into a hundred tiny fragments. I slowly walk the way to my office like a zombie, never really sensing the physical world around me. Without me really knowing why, I begin typing my resignation letter on my computer. All I know is that I now live without purpose in life, and that nothing else matters anymore.

The hours fly by swiftly and the day ends in a gloomy mood. From my office window I can see the weather outside thickening; black clouds scurrying hurriedly from the east slowly plunge the sky into darkness. I quickly punch my card on the bandy clock for the last time. And as I quietly walk out of my office, I know I would never be coming back.

Cold, fat drops of rain start to descend from the heavens as I hit the streets. The sudden impact of cold water on my skin surprises me. For the first time in my life, I feel terribly and fearfully alone.​

The sharp and abrupt sound of shattering glass wakes me up from my alcohol-induced reminiscence. My nose is assaulted by the distinct aroma of brandy emanating from the spilled liquid on the floor. The grim reality of the present

author's note: I guess I will never be able to complete this story. There is too much truth embedded in it. And alas, that truth hurts like hell. As I write, I suffer. Perhaps when the pain is reduced to a mere numbing feeling. . . or when sunshine has burst open the big nimbus cloud hovering over my life. . . then perhaps I might be able to come up with a resolution to the story and write "the end" in the end. Perhaps. . .

Last edited:
padre.... :weep: :weep: :weep:

tumulo luha ko... nasasaktan naman ako... feeling ko ako yung nasaktan..

padre ikaw ba si Jid?parang ikaw... :'(

Such Pain Padre....:comfort: Seems Jid and I have same Fate..:sigh:

Nice Story.. ;) Nostalgic memories suck me in a black pool of emptiness while reading your cerebral drama... :whew:

I guess the Law of Attraction was not meant for us though..:hat:

:weep:
maganda at the same time kakalungkot..tsk,sana boss matapos mo to..galing!

That's life, I guess. I believe that time heals all wounds, and that as years pile up, the pain will eventually be buried beneath them. I'm coping up fine; San Mig light is a true friend.

And yes, I'm Jid. My nickname, at least.

Thanks for reading everyone. :hat:

That's life, I guess. I believe that time heals all wounds, and that as years pile up, the pain will eventually be buried beneath them. I'm coping up fine; San Mig light is a true friend.

And yes, I'm Jid. My nickname, at least.

Thanks for reading everyone. :hat:

padre...:weep: mahal mo pa rin?...

Sir Padre, don't know why pero watery na ang mata ko habang sinusulat ko tong reply..

Sana in time, makarecover ka rin. And don't worry, alam ko in His right time, ibibigay Niya yung special person na para sayo.

For now, tara Sir. Shot na :toast:

Last edited:
@Phantom: I have tried to continue writing from where I left off but I just couldn't. My hands were like leaded hands and won't move on the keyboard. I will keep trying, don't worry.

@maria: I love and hate her with equal passion.

@herbz: Thanks. Caveat: If we ever we meet in person, I might remind you of your offer. :toast:

Back
Top Bottom